Jump-Start Your Metabolism & Burn Off Excess CaloriesBefore I get started, I have to make my Lisa Lynn Public Service Announcement: You cannot lose weight and keep it off with exercise alone.....
Countless studies published in the Journal of Lipids prove that combination-ingredient dietary supplements, combined with metabolic boosting meal replacement high-quality, whey protein shakes or protein bars, help melt belly fat and boost weight loss 40 percent more than exercise alone. This is especially true if you are apple-shaped and store excess belly fat.
You can jump-start your metabolism and burn off excess calories with one simple upgrade to your fitness routine. The best part? You don't need to go out and invest money for a piece of fancy equipment to perform these explosive moves. You can use what you probably already have in your home.
And, let's be real — who doesn't need to burn off excess calories this time of year?
All you need is a mini-platform ranging in height from four inches to any height you can safely jump on or over. Even a step or stair will do. For the sake of describing the movements, we're going to call it a "hop box."
Research from the American Council on Exercise shows you'll burn 15 calories more per minute during your HIT-metabolic boosting workout when you include the hop box. The spike comes from the added challenge of simply jumping onto a specific target.
But be aware, this jumping revs up your heart rate because you're hoisting your body weight up against gravity.
It will work all your major muscles, especially abs, glutes, and quads, to propel you while building your smaller stability muscles (which are worked as you land) that are equally as important but almost always overlooked.
As you can see, a hop box can be a one-stop-shop for reshaping muscles, from head to toe.
You can easily add this to your current workout by doing your strength training moves on the box. This increases the intensity of the moves by simply changing the angles. Making subtle changes in your workout, like changing the angle, require more balance and power.
- Set a goal before you begin, such as ten repetitions of each move
- Do "1-more" of each move than you did last time
- Keep track of how many of each move you can initially do. Make a note of the extra reps you can do as you progress. This will help motivate you by allowing you to visibly see and feel how much stronger and leaner you're becoming.
THE HOP BOX WORKOUT
Intensity level: 8–9 — Start wherever you are and remember that anything extra you do counts as more. This is an eight on the RPE scale (rate of perceived exertion) out of 10.
Total time: 30 minutes — You can break it down into (3) 10-minute sessions.
- A timer (the timer on your phone works great)
- A step-stool, plyo box, or even a sturdy milk crate can work. Beginners should begin at 20-inches height or less. If you're more advanced, you can use 24–30 inches. If you're outside, a park bench is perfect.
How you do it: Before beginning each move, set your time to one minute and perform your first set, working as quickly as possible, using good form and aiming to complete the repetitions in less than the minute allowed. Use any remaining time to recover and rest before continuing. This is all about working smarter, not harder. Then, finish the remaining six sets, or as many as you can.
How often to do it: Perform this workout three times weekly, allowing one day in between. Short on time? Done one move daily for one minute. The goal is seven sets.
Warm up first: For three minutes, do as many rounds as possible of each of the following:
- 10 squats
- 10 single leg lunges onto the box (10 on each side)
- Frog kicks
The Workout Movements
#1: The Burpee Box Hop (I call these "burp-up your last mealies")
- Stand up in front of the box with your feet hip-width apart to begin
- Crouch down and place your hands on the box, jump feet back to a plank position and do a full push-up (lower your entire body — thighs and chest — all the way to the floor). Push back up to a plank position and "hop" feet back up towards your hands. Stand back up and hop onto the box.
(NOTE: Make sure to keep your knees soft and use your arms to swing yourself up onto the box and land with both feet securely on the box)
- Step down on the other side. That's one!
- Repeat at least 10 times or for one minute straight
#2: The Incline Box Push-Up
- Start this move in plank position with your palms on the box. Lower your chest on the box until it touches it, keeping your elbows tight to your side (this way is best for beginners).
- Push yourself back up to a plank position. That's one!
- Perform at 10 times without resting or as many as you can safely perform
#3: Box Step-Up
- Stand, facing the box with your left foot on top of the box, knee bent, and arms by your side
- Push off using your right foot as if you're jumping (exploding) onto the box and bring your bent, stable knee up to your chest (as if to give your knee a kiss).
- Lower your right leg back to the start position, making sure to land with knees slight bent (soft knees)
- That's one! Continue on the same side for 4–5 reps and then switch legs, repeating on the other side.
- Do two sets and rest for the remainder of the minute drill. If you finish early, allow your body and breath to recover.
#4: Tricep Box Dips
- Sit on the edge of the box, facing away from it, with hands on the edge and fingertips pointing towards the floor.
- Walk feet forward away from the box until legs are straight (beginners, keep legs bent to make it easier).
- Keep butt close to the box as you bend your elbows behind you until your arms form a 90° angle
- Push yourself up, using the box to push off as if you're pushing yourself down until you're back up to the starting position
- That's one!
- Do 10 reps and rest for the remainder of the minute
#5: On the Box Frog Kicks
- Sit on top of the box, close to the edge with legs into the chest
- Slowly lean your torso back and extend your legs out while making sure to keep your core tight
- Explode back up to the starting position
- That's one!
- Do 25 reps and rest for the remainder of the minute. For beginners, you can secure yourself using your arms placed behind you and allowing yourself to push off using them.
Repeat the five moves above six more times......
You'll burn 250 calories (more if you're a male) in addition to tightening and toning your body.
Did you know that just because you're working out doesn't mean you'll burn fat? That's what fat-burning supplements are for. Want more accelerated fat burning? Try these simple steps to promote fat-burning vs. the fat released in your workout from being stored as fat in your cells:
- Take (1–2) LynFit Cutting Edge and (1) LynFit Accelerator before your workout, then
- Take (1–2) LynFit Cutting Edge immediately after your workout
- If you struggle with sore and achy joints, take (1–2) LynFit Pure Omega 3 immediately after you work out to help reduce inflammation. And, drink a lot of water or green tea.
Merry fat-melting and a healthier, stronger you this holiday season. We'd love to hear your story. Feel free to share with us, so we can join in on the celebration with you!
Make A Little Fat-Melting Magic This Holiday Season
With a little preventative planning, you can turn this holiday season into a fat-melting event. In just three simple steps, the usual holiday chow fest (guaranteed to promote weight gain) can be turned into a fat-burning feast, if you play your cards right.
Slip in a few slimming detox steps that facilitate fat-burning, especially in the stomach area, and help you reduce weight without too much effort while flattening your stomach and speeding up your metabolism, and you'll be celebrating more than just the holidays this year.
You'll flush out accumulated toxins so your weight loss won't be slowed down one bit. In fact, you'll speed it up so you can enjoy a few treats with your guests. And, if you're attending festivities, be sure to be a good guest and share this information, or even bring extra with you.
FAT-MELTING EGGNOG — START YOUR DAY OFF RIGHT
Don't avoid your cravings this holiday season — feed them. You can have eggnog because this recipe isn't naughty at all.
This specific recipe contains 24 grams of metabolic boosting protein and is extremely low-carb and very low in fat. Yet, it still has all those nostalgic holiday flavors we crave.
(5–6) Ice cubes
(½ tsp) Rum extract
(¼ tsp) Nutmeg (plus more to sprinkle on top)
This recipe always receives Five Star reviews at my parties!
METABOLIC BOOSTING, FAT MELTING COCKTAILS (or, as we like to say in the fitness world, "mocktails")
This cocktail is packed with lime, mint, and ginger so it will help you metabolize the fat you eat at mealtime.
This very simple combination will shock you at how effective it is at helping you keep the pounds off during the holidays. Especially if you pair it with (2) LynFit Raspberry Ketone Cleanse before you indulge.
It will do more than just help keep you hydrated. It will also help curb cravings, boost digestion, prevent constipation, and detox your body. It's also great the morning after with a dose of LynFit Daily Power Shot.
Drink this fat-burning cocktail, made with sparkling water, before, during, and after your meals. Better yet, drink it each time you take your supplements. It's a powerful weight loss solution that will help keep you hydrated while moving nutrients through your body, keep you feeling fuller longer, suppress your appetite, and help to significantly reduce fluid retention.
(15) Mint leaves
Fresh ginger (the size of your thumb)
(2 liters) Sparkling water
Ice cubes (optional)
You don't have to starve yourself during the holidays. You just need to remember these slimming steps:
- Avoid eating too late (for optimal health, eat between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.)
- Don't overeat, and take smaller portions of food (remember, your stomach is only the size of a fist)
- Take your supplements at breakfast, again at lunch, and right before your meal (see the Gameplan below)
- When in doubt, don't. Why eat foods that you don't love? After all, Thanksgiving is about giving thanks.
- Remember the Three Bite Rule — You can taste anything for three bites. If you can't stop at three bites then don't start. This makes it easier to avoid trigger foods.
If you follow these simple rules and drink the metabolic boosting cocktail throughout the day, you'll be amazed at the results. You'll get a leaner, slimmer, more toned body fast.
HERE'S YOUR HOLIDAY SUPPLEMENT GAMEPLAN
Metabolic Boosting Complete Protein Shake
(1) LynFit Accelerator
(1) LynFit Cutting Edge
(1) LynFit Vitamin D3 Boost
(1) LynFit Pure Omega 3
Metabolic boosting cocktail (recipe above)
(1) LynFit Cutting Edge
(1) LynFit Carb Edge
Metabolic boosting cocktail (recipe above) with your metabolic boosting Complete Protein Shake, or make your shake using the cocktail mixture
(1) LynFit Accelerator
(1) LynFit Cutting Edge
(1) LynFit Carb Edge
Metabolic boosting cocktail (recipe above)
(1) LynFit Cutting Edge
(1) LynFit Carb Edge
Metabolic boosting cocktail (recipe above)
(2–3) LynFit Raspberry Ketone Cleanse
(1) LynFit Lean Sleep
(1) LynFit Pure Omega 3
For delicious, thermogenic recipes for the holidays, refer to The Metabolism Solution. You'll be amazed at all the recipes you can find.
Have an awesome Thanksgiving and keep it lean — if you don't gain you never have to lose!
Holiday-Proof Your Weight Loss
You can avoid the weight gain slump this holiday season and blast fat instead.
Most people fall off the weight loss wagon because they stop doing the things that work. For starters, they stop taking their fat loss supplements at the very time they need them the most. Supplements are the secret weapon to guard against weight gain this time of the year. And here's why.....
When you stack LynFit Accelerator and LynFit Carb Edge together, you are flipping the weight gain switch off while turning the weight loss switch on. It's a natural boost that will help keep you moving, which is especially important during the holiday season because the more you sit, the more you eat.
The great news is this fat burning combo is exactly what you need this time of year, so don't leave home without this one-two punch.
Each time you take LynFit Accelerator, it's like turbocharging your metabolism. It tricks your body into thinking like a thin person, which helps you avoid overeating in the first place.
LynFit Accelerator boosts mood and energy, so you won't be reaching for the wrong foods that provide a false energy. It elevates mood, making you feel happier. And, when you feel happy, you eat less. Stress eaters take note; LynFit Accelerator doesn't just help preventatively; it also comes to the rescue should you have a bad eating day or spell — just like Thanksgiving through New Years.
The Raspberry Ketones found in LynFit Accelerator:
- Helps decrease the absorption of fat (you need this most when attending parties, so never leave home without it)
- Supports thermogenesis in brown adipose tissue, meaning it helps your body burn fat by converting white (not-so-good) fat cells into brown fat cells, which helps you burn more calories — even at rest.
- Supports appetite control and mood enhancement
- Limits enzymes that turn carbohydrates into to fat
So, instead of gaining weight while you're being festive, you'll be boosting fat loss and increasing your much-needed energy while killing your hunger and cravings.
EAT YOUR CARBS WHILE STAYING LEAN
LynFit's Fat Burning Combo is a high-quality formulation that speeds the removal of carbohydrates and sugar from the blood by speeding up their uptake, so they get burned off faster and easier. This is the secret to managing your hunger and cravings while also boosting fat loss.
LynFit Carb Edge contains white kidney bean extract and over 15 other sophisticated ingredients that help balance and lower blood sugar levels. Lowering blood sugar levels is the best way to melt off stubborn belly fat.
If you've been struggling to lose weight, the answer may lie in your blood sugar levels. I should warn you, however — blood sugar levels don't decrease easily. That's where the smart use of safe supplements comes in.
The ingredients found in both these supplements have been used for decades, and are still used in Europe to help treat elevated blood sugar levels and blood fats like cholesterol and triglycerides. They are the most effective way to lower blood sugar and have more uses than I could list here.
Who needs the LynFit Fat Burning Combo?
- Anyone who wants to lose weight and melt fat
- Anyone who lives in the real world and doesn't eat perfectly all the time
- Anyone who wants their body to react better to carbohydrates (keeps blood sugar levels low)
- Wine and alcohol drinkers
- Anyone needing more natural energy
- Anyone wanting to avoid weight gain this holiday season
- Anyone looking to maximize their nutrient absorption
- Anyone who wants to burn fat without harmful stimulants
LynFit's Fat Burning Combo was formulated with three goals in mind:
- Stop weight gain and boost weight loss
- Kill the hunger and cravings that can be experienced the day after you overeat or drink by ensuring your body is reacting to carbohydrate consumption in the most positive way possible
- Allow dieters and athletes to maintain their weight loss and lean bodies, even when introducing carbohydrates back into their diets (can you say holiday party?)
Suggested use from now through New Years, and beyond:
- A.M. — (1) LynFit Accelerator and (1) LynFit Carb Edge
- Midday Lunch — (1) LynFit Accelerator and (1) LynFit Carb Edge
- 3–4 p.m. — (1) LynFit Carb Edge
- Pre-party — Take as directed above and take an additional (1–2) LynFit Carb Edge one hour or 30 minutes before you eat (or indulge)
NOTE: If you weight 200 lbs. or more, increase the dosage to (2) LynFit Carb Edge per serving instead of (1). If you feel that's too much, simply cut back the dosage (Signs that it may be too much include light-headedness or weakness).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Are there any products you recommend to take with the LynFit Fat Burning Combo?
A: Yes. The LynFit Fat Burning Combo has been formulated to work synergistically with LynFit Cutting Edge and LynFit Complete Protein. Really, this combo can be stacked with any LynFit product for your own unique stack. The combo works all by itself if you wish to keep it simple.
Q: When is the best time to take the Fat Loss Stack?
A: LynFit Accelerator and LynFit Carb Edge are best taken first thing in the morning, then again at lunch. It's super-critical that you take another LynFit Carb Edge right before you splurge, so take it before you leave the house to go to the party — where you're most likely to overeat. You can also follow the plan on the Advanced Metabolic Boosting Meal Plan. The most important time to take this combo is 5–15 minutes before your largest carbohydrate-laden meal.
Q: How quickly can I expect results from the LynFit Fat Burning Combo?
A: Most of our customers say they feel better right away, and they no longer fight with hunger and cravings the same day they start. If your body is used to you eating what it wants, when it wants, it may take you 24 hours to reboot those cravings. Most of the time it's psychological vs. physiological, but taking the combo helps. You'll begin to notice a leaner, lighter feeling with more energy and fewer cravings within 48 hours. You'll also notice your body is harder due to cellulite disappearing within 7–10 days. Remember, however, that it all depends on you remembering to take this combo each day, especially before cheat day meals and drinks.
Bottom line — you'll be able to navigate through this holiday season without gaining an ounce. And who knows, you might even lose weight. But you've got to remember to take them each day, especially when you're not eating clean.
So, make this holiday season one your body will never forget. You'll be leaner, stronger, and, your clothes will still fit when January rolls around. All the while enjoying some carbs without gaining fat.
The #1 Tip to Getting Rid of Belly Fat
Determined to get rid of those holiday pounds? Focus on healthy eating not exercise. Diet is 90 percent of your weight loss success. In fact, it matters more than how much time you spend in the gym. I recommend heading to the produce department to target that belly fat.
The number one change everybody should be making is focusing on vegetables. The more vegetables you eat, it flips your hunger switch off and keeps you feeling full. The secret is to lower blood sugar and vegetables do that best because of the fiber they contain. Get creative—swap out bread and wraps for lettuce.
Wrap your tuna sandwiches and your turkey in lettuce instead of bread. There is a new veggie spaghetti out there, so get rid of your pasta carbs and replace them with vegetable spaghetti.
Celery is one of the best foods for weight loss because it has a thermic effect. It heats up your metabolism so it takes you more time to digest the food than there are calories in the food. You end up in a negative calorie deficit, which is what you want with weight loss.
Fruit? Stick to one to two servings per day of green apples, grapefruit or berries. Those fruits have the lowest sugar content. They also have the highest fiber content, and fiber blunts blood sugar. They are easy to portion control, and they are the most nutritious.
Protein of choice—Seafood. The lighter and whiter the fish, the better for your metabolism. Think shrimp, scallops, tilapia, cod, and scrod.
Here is a great recipe from The Metabolism Solution for Tuna Burgers. This recipe takes 10 minutes to make and is the most cost-effective meal you can prepare. Not to mention—it’s Lean and Clean.
(2) 6oz cans of chunk light tuna in water — drained
(½) cup of medium salsa
(1) Egg white
Combine the ingredients until the mixture is uniform and holds together. Then, form into burgers (size is your choice). Spray a large, non-stick skillet with cooking spray and place burgers into the pan. Cook until golden brown — about 1–2 minutes per side. Serve on a large bed of leafy greens.
The Metabolism Solution contains a detailed shopping list and 100+ delicious thermogenic recipes.
The Wedding Day Shape-Up Challenge — Not Just For Brides
Get in shape fast before any special occasion coming up with this Shape-Up Challenge.
So, it just hit you that you have very little time left to get in shape before the wedding or special occasion. You're not alone. Don't worry, there are tricks that can help you lose weight and get in shape when the calendar is not on your side.
In fact, brides are the most motivated when it comes to getting in shape and shedding excess body fat. This shape-up challenge isn't just for brides, however. It's for anyone who wants to blast fat and get into shape fast. Anyone can use these simple tricks to reach their goals. If losing weight and getting in shape fell to the bottom of your priority list, this plan is for you.
Research shows that a sense of urgency is the best motivator. But first, it’s important to believe that you can lose 1 pound per day and see physical changes in the first week. To accomplish this, you’ll have to be disciplined and follow the suggested regimen at least 80 percent of the time.
You said you wanted fast results, right? Here's the plan, in three simple steps. The Wedding Day Shape up Challenge: Say "I do" to the following advanced techniques for 7, 14, 21 days, or as long as you need.
Blast fat fast by switching to metabolic workouts first thing in the morning on an empty stomach
Metabolic workouts get you into tip-top shape three times faster than any other workout. They boost your metabolism, so you burn calories all day long.
Do (3) 30-minute metabolic workouts at home every week. Walk or save your Pilates and yoga for active rest in between metabolic workouts.
THINSPIRATION: 80 percent of your weight loss is based on what you eat. The other 20 percent comes from exercise.
Boost your metabolism 25 percent and replace lost nutrients after your workout by drinking a metabolism boosting Whey Protein Shake
Not just any protein shake will do when you’re trying to tone up, which means to burn off excess fat while firming and tightening without bulk. Only metabolic boosting shakes will recalibrate your appetite and kill cravings, making it easier to stick to your plan. All this while providing the exact amount of protein your body needs without excess calories, sugar or carbs that can bulk you up and stop fat loss.
*Note: High-quality whey also helps boost immunity and block cortisol (stress hormone) levels from rising, which is critical when you’re under stress, making it easier to lose belly fat.
Eat more “thermogenic” foods and fewer grains and fats
This is the simplest way to lose weight, burn fat fast, and boost immunity so you look radiant on your big day. I’ve seen clients drop a pound per day and lose body fat (their abs even started to show) by eating cleaner foods such as; broccoli, cauliflower, egg whites, complete whey protein, white fish, and of course, drinking plenty of water. These are super foods that fill you up quickly. They provide a lot of nutrients that your body needs now more than ever.
I recommend a minimum of three to four 30-minute sessions of cardio per week, and (3) 30-minute metabolic boosting workouts. These can be adjusted according to your goals. Some may need to kick your cardio up to five or six times per week. Cardio can be anything from going for a walk or cycling. In fact, that is much easier on your joints and makes you less prone to injuries.
If you're serious about being a buffed bride and need help, feel free to contact me. I’m happy to answer your questions.
Wouldn't You LOVE To Lose Weight Faster And Melt Belly Fat?
So, you've got the holiday weight gain still hanging around and now we've got Valentine's Day with all its chocolate coming up. Maybe you feel stuck. You feel like you're doing everything you can and you're just kind of stuck on that plateau. Wouldn't you LOVE to switch your fat cells from being stuck in "store" mode to "burn" mode? Your first step may not necessarily be making huge, drastic changes. It's the little things you start doing, one by one, and just doing them that will begin to make the difference you're looking for.
Fat cells do have a purpose. They release different hormones that play a role in everything from managing energy, controlling your weight, regulating mood to appetite. Believe it or not, fat cells are not your enemy. The trick is to get them to start acting like a thin person's fat cells in the "burn" mode rather than the "store" mode.
Here are 3 simple steps anyone can do to get their fat cells to go from "store" to "burn":
EAT THERMOGENICALLY: We all want fast, easy weight loss and it's guaranteed to happen if you eat thermogenically. I could dive into great details about thermogenic eating, and do in my book The Metabolism Solution, but let's start with one of those "little" things that I talked about above - Drink a whey protein shake every day. My LynFit Completed Protein Advanced Non GMO Whey has the lowest fat and carbs you'll find in any high quality shake. It not only boosts your metabolism, it also re-calibrates your appetite. So while you're learning how to eat thermogenically you're losing weight at the same time. Sort of like getting paid for on the job training.
EXERCISE METABOLICALLY: Put the brakes on weight gain and put the pedal to the metal on weight loss. There are weight loss workouts and then there are metabolic workouts. Metabolic workouts specifically boost your metabolism where others can actually cause weight gain. 3 days a week 30 minutes each is all you need and these can be done in the privacy of your own home. All of my LynFit metabolic workouts can be found in The Metabolism Solution.
MELT FAT WITH FUDGE: Yes, you read that correctly - Melt Fat with Fudge. But not just any fudge. It's all about swapping out the foods you can't live without with a better option. All you need is my protein powder, honey and just a bit of oatmeal. Mixed together, formed into balls and frozen, you've got the perfect substitute for when you're craving chocolate. Just thaw and pop in your mouth and you're out of that junk food funk. This recipe and other dessert favorites can be found in The Metabolism Solution.
So rather than trying to take giant leaps at one time, take it one step at a time and learn to do the little things that will help you lose weight faster and burn belly fat. Make sure and watch the video above with NBC CT for even more details on getting your fat cells into burn mode.
- Lisa Lynn
- Tags: anxiety appetite Belly Fat bloating body fat calories Carbs cravings Diet exercise fitness Food Addiction holiday Holidays lean bars lisa lynn Lose 10 lbs Metabolism nutrients Nutrition Over-eating protein protein shake push-ups Recipes Slimmer Smoothies snacks Supplements toning Waistline Weight Loss Wellness Women's Health
Slim Down Post-Super Bowl: The Morning After Diet
"Prepare to Overeat". Yes, I said "Prepare to Overeat". You cannot live life in a bubble so there will be times when you will have to face the reality of overeating. For many of you, this past weekend was a prime example.
Did you know that this past Sunday was the #2 biggest eating day of the year? According to recent statistics, Super Bowl and non-Super Bowl watchers alike consumed 1,200 calories in snacks alone this past Sunday. Not only that, drinkers clogged up their liver with excessive consumption of alcohol. The worst part - the foods we chose to consume; pizza, avocados, chips, chicken wings, soda and beer, are the worst when it comes to losing weight.
Super Bowl Sunday is just one of many examples we could use. Birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, job parties, holidays - there's just too many to name all of them. Did you know that the mental struggle of trying to figure out what you can and cannot do at these "life events" can be just as traumatic as the overeating itself? That's why you need to go ahead and enjoy this life that God provided for you, but do it in such a way that recovery from these overeating events is guaranteed and any weight gain is minimal.
Here are 3 Super Survivor Tricks to stop weight gain before it happens when you overeat.
THE NIGHT BEFORE THE EVENT: WEIGHT LOSS BOOST
Drink a tall glass of water to help your body detox and pop (1) LynFit Lean Sleep with melatonin (5mg) to help offset the oxidative stress caused by over indulging and boost calorie burn.
Melatonin is an important brown fat regulator. Brown fat burns calories which is exactly what we need after a bad day of eating and drinking.
THE DAY AFTER THE EVENT: EAT THERMOGENICALLY
This can be as simple as drinking a clean whey LynFit Protein Shake to turn up the heat; boosting your metabolism and re-calibrating your appetite, which turns off cravings so your blood sugar level goes back to normal. Do not add juice or milk. Mix with ½ cup of berries for more antioxidant boosting power to help ease a morning after headache.
Bonus Boost: Open (1) capsule of LynFit Carb Edge and add it directly to your protein shake for faster absorption and better results. Carb Edge will help get those blood sugar levels back on track. And that hangover you're feeling - it's from excessive carbs and alcohol consumption which turns to sugar in our bodies when broken down. You can also take (1-2) Carb Edge before you cheat to block the absorption of unwanted carbs without nasty side effects.
Eating more sugar and carbs prolongs things so balancing blood sugar is the secret. For extra prevention you can take (1) Carb Edge before you start eating. It contains white kidney bean extract that helps prevent carbs from being absorbed so you can eat more at your event but absorb less carbs. Not that I'm suggesting that you eat more, but realizing that you more than likely will.
AFTER THE EVENT: DON'T EAT IN BETWEEN MEALS - DRINK WATER INSTEAD
Drink water or tea instead to fuel your slow, damaged metabolism. If you really overdid it at your event you can have a green apple to help regulate your blood sugar levels, but that's it. Remember, you probably ate enough at your event to last a week so you won't starve.
Think About It:
- It takes roughly 3 hours of walking for the average person to burn off 12 calories
- Each beer sets you back 150 calories and takes 1 hour to clear your system
- 1 chip dunked into dip is 80 calories
- 6 wings = 990 calories
- 2 handfuls of Cheetos™ takes 1 hour of intense running to burn off
- 3 sodas = 57 minutes of running to burn off
- 3 beers = 3 hours of running to burn off
Bottom line, when you overeat - and you will, take measures beforehand to plan and prepare your body as much as possible. Then in the days following, get right back on the plan and take the extra steps outlined above to help your body recover as quickly as possible.
- Lisa Lynn
- Tags: appetite Belly Fat bloating body fat calories Carbs Cellulite cravings Diet fat-burner Food Addiction holiday Holidays lisa lynn Melatonin metabolic cleanse Metabolism multivitamins nutrients Nutrition Over-eating protein protein shake Raspberry ketones Slimmer Smoothies snacks Supplements toning Waistline Weight Loss Wellness Women's Health
LynFit 2014: A Year Of Dreams, Belief And Miracles
I love the start of a new year. While many experts caution against making resolutions because you are doomed to fail, I see the New Year as a fresh start; a new beginning where all is forgiven and everyone has a clean slate. 2015 can be your new start, your clean slate with new beginnings and no looking back.
2014 was one of the busiest and blessed years for me personally and for LynFit as a whole. I want to share some of the highlights with you; as well as provide some helpful links to the top blog posts and videos of 2014 in case you missed them. These can help you on the journey to fulfilling your dreams in 2015.
For 2015 I dare you to dream big with me and believe. After all, miracles really do happen!
NEW LYNFIT PRODUCT LAUNCHES
- LynFit Vitamin D3 Boost: Formulated for Weight Loss with Immune Boosting Ingredients
- LynFit Complete Protein Advanced Shake Non GMO: Lower in calories, carbs and sugar than the original LynFit Complete Protein Shake and is now Non-GMO, hormone-free and sweetened with Stevia
- LynFit Pure Omega 3 for Dogs - Super Concentrated: A natural way to support a lifetime of wellness for your dog
- LynFit One on One Coaching with LynFit Coaches: LynFit coaches will help you reach your weight loss and fitness goals in ½ the time it takes if you're doing it by yourself
- The Metabolism Solution by Lisa Lynn: Lose 1 pound per day and lose belly fat fast with "The Metabolism Solution" by Lisa Lynn
NEW LYNFIT MOBILE APPS
NEW BOOK LAUNCH BY LISA LYNN
TOP BLOG POSTS FOR 2014
TOP TV INTERVIEW VIDEOS
MY TOP 5 PERSONAL MOMENTS OF 2014
Stay Strong and Happy New Year!
- LynFit "Gives Back" with proceeds of my book sales going to Yale Plastic Surgery and Melanoma Research Fund
- A very personal "faith-lift"
- The launch of my first internationally available book, "The Metabolism Solution"
- My personal Melanoma Miracle
- Being invited to participate in the author's retreat with Jack Canfield
- Being allowed the honor and privilege of helping each and every person who reached out to me
- Being able to begin my Lisa Lynn Metabolic University 101 Coaching Sessions