The Wedding Day Shape-Up Challenge — Not Just For Brides June 16 2015

 

Get in shape fast before any special occasion coming up with this Shape-Up Challenge.

So, it just hit you that you have very little time left to get in shape before the wedding or special occasion. You're not alone. Don't worry, there are tricks that can help you lose weight and get in shape when the calendar is not on your side.

In fact, brides are the most motivated when it comes to getting in shape and shedding excess body fat. This shape-up challenge isn't just for brides, however. It's for anyone who wants to blast fat and get into shape fast. Anyone can use these simple tricks to reach their goals. If losing weight and getting in shape fell to the bottom of your priority list, this plan is for you.

Research shows that a sense of urgency is the best motivator. But first, it’s important to believe that you can lose 1 pound per day and see physical changes in the first week. To accomplish this, you’ll have to be disciplined and follow the suggested regimen at least 80 percent of the time.

You said you wanted fast results, right? Here's the plan, in three simple steps. The Wedding Day Shape up Challenge: Say "I do" to the following advanced techniques for 7, 14, 21 days, or as long as you need.

  1. Blast fat fast by switching to metabolic workouts first thing in the morning on an empty stomach
    Metabolic workouts get you into tip-top shape three times faster than any other workout. They boost your metabolism, so you burn calories all day long. 

    Do (3) 30-minute metabolic workouts at home every week. Walk or save your Pilates and yoga for active rest in between metabolic workouts.

    THINSPIRATION: 80 percent of your weight loss is based on what you eat. The other 20 percent comes from exercise.

  2. Boost your metabolism 25 percent and replace lost nutrients after your workout by drinking a metabolism boosting Whey Protein Shake
    Not just any protein shake will do when you’re trying to tone up, which means to burn off excess fat while firming and tightening without bulk. Only metabolic boosting shakes will recalibrate your appetite and kill cravings, making it easier to stick to your plan. All this while providing the exact amount of protein your body needs without excess calories, sugar or carbs that can bulk you up and stop fat loss. 

    *Note: High-quality whey also helps boost immunity and block cortisol (stress hormone) levels from rising, which is critical when you’re under stress, making it easier to lose belly fat.

  3. Eat more “thermogenic” foods and fewer grains and fats
    This is the simplest way to lose weight, burn fat fast, and boost immunity so you look radiant on your big day. I’ve seen clients drop a pound per day and lose body fat (their abs even started to show) by eating cleaner foods such as; broccoli, cauliflower, egg whites, complete whey protein, white fish, and of course, drinking plenty of water. These are super foods that fill you up quickly. They provide a lot of nutrients that your body needs now more than ever. 

I recommend a minimum of three to four 30-minute sessions of cardio per week, and (3) 30-minute metabolic boosting workouts. These can be adjusted according to your goals. Some may need to kick your cardio up to five or six times per week. Cardio can be anything from going for a walk or cycling. In fact, that is much easier on your joints and makes you less prone to injuries.

If you're serious about being a buffed bride and need help, feel free to contact me. I’m happy to answer your questions.