LynFit Nutrition® Return Policy
Shop with Confidence with Our Easy Return Policy
Our mission is to make it easy for you to improve your health. We place a heavy focus on working with your body, not against it. We start with optimizing your nutrition to replenish your system, using natural pharmaceutical quality and clinically dosed nutrients designed to work faster and more efficiently.
Our supplements are nutraceutical and sold only on LynFit.com and Amazon for tighter control measures and personalized usage. In today’s stress and toxic-filled world, protecting your health needs to be our top priority, and we want to help you optimize your health and well-being.
YOU are our #1 priority and we are grateful to be able to serve you. Our mission is to provide you with nutritional products that make it easier and affordable to do exactly that. We want to walk alongside you on your wellness journey, so you can live a vibrantly healthy and happier life.
LynFit Nutrition® was founded by Lisa Lynn, Clinical Metabolic and Sports Nutrition expert in 1989. In her research and practice to achieve maximum weight loss and optimal health (even when other methods fail), Lisa concentrates on a natural and holistic clinical nutrition approach that addresses the underlying issues affecting metabolic health. She focuses on:
- Reducing toxic pollutants entering the body, which includes vitamins and other nutritional supplements, gluten, lectins, as well as other allergens and chemicals from both food and non-food forms.
- Restoring the microbiome (gut health) through gently cleansing and detoxification, which increases the toxins and pollutants leaving the body
- Restoring metabolic health by continuing to reduce and rebalance metabolic markers. This includes prioritizing and reducing blood sugar/insulin, cholesterol, triglycerides, rebalancing hormones (particularly cortisol/stress hormones), and nourishing the thyroid gland, making it work more efficiently by improving the quality of your daily diet and the strategic use of nutritional supplements that are designed to work with your body, not against it. Balance is restored, metabolic health is reset, the speed of your metabolism is enhanced, gut/immune health is improved, and chronic inflammation is reduced. All of which allow your body to heal and rebuild itself, making it the healthiest it's ever been.
With this in mind, Lisa developed the growing range of products that LynFit Nutrition® manufactures and sells exclusively through LynFit's online store(s).
Our products are developed with, and backed by, a rigorous pharmaceutical quality assurance program, overseeing all stages of formulation and production. this process starts with sourcing, testing raw ingredients before they are used, to the finished products that meet or exceed all potency, quality, and purity requirements.
Every time you purchase one of our products you can feel good about what you're putting into your body. We are more committed than ever when it comes to providing you with whole-foods and supplements that are free of artificial ingredients, flavors, colors, preservatives, GMOs, soy, dairy, or gluten that can block the weight loss and fat-burning process.
THE LYNFIT PROMISE
- Natural, research backed, clinically-dosed ingredients that work
- Premium quality that's affordable to everyone
- Caring, supportive customer service care team
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with one of our products, contact LynFit Support.
HAVE A RETURN REQUEST?
Your order is as important to us as it is to you. Our in-house customer service department will be happy to assist you with any questions or other issues relating to your order. Please email us and a representative will be in touch with you within 24 normal business hours. Remember, all questions are answered in the order in which they are received, and as a result, delays may occur from time to time. Requests made outside of standard weekday business hours will be addressed the next business day.
Shipping of returns to LynFit are the responsibility of the customer. Outbound shipping credit of the original order is not allowable.
Any and all approved returns will be credited in the form of a LynFit Gift Card, with no exceptions.
LynFit Nutrition® will accept returns of merchandise purchased directly from LynFit Nutrition when the following conditions are satisfied:
- To be considered for an allowable return, you must contact customer service for approval within 14 days of receipt (as evidenced by shipping confirmation) and let us help you. Requests outside of the 14-day window will automatically be rejected.
- Supplements must be unopened and in their original packaging (opened products cannot be returned under any circumstance). LynFit supplements are 100% natural, whole food sourced, unprocessed, and do not contain preservatives; therefore, we cannot accept returns for certain products that are sensitive to extreme temperatures, or improper handling and/or storage. While our products are much fresher than store-bought supplements, and actually last longer, improper handling or storage can affect them and we never re-sell products that have been returned. For that reason we cannot accept returns for the following whole food nutritional supplements:  opened or used product  unopened powder (including protein powder)  liquid supplements  protein bars  supplements in capsule or gel cap form.
- Taste preference, change of mind, products that do not agree with you, accidentally ordering multiples of the same product, or physician orders after purchase are not grounds for an allowable return. Ingredients and suggested usage are provided for each product should you need consent from your physician prior to purchase.
- Clearance products, promotional products, containers dented during shipping (but still usable), and newsletter specials are final and may not be returned.
- Return requests for products valued in excess of $100 require additional approval and may take up to 21 days for processing.
- Amazon.com return requests must be made via Amazon.com.
- Autoship subscription orders require a 14-day cancellation notice.
- No price adjustments will be given on prior sales.
- ALL return request approvals are at the sole discretion of LynFit Nutrition.
- LynFit Nutrition may evaluate a customer's account, purchase, and return history, and has the right to refuse services and/or prevent a customer from placing future orders on LynFit.com.
RETURN & REFUND PROCEDURE
Once a return request has been approved, you will receive further instructions from our Customer Support Team, along with a Return Authorization Number that must accompany the return. Any return received without prior consent will not be approved and the credit forfeited.
How to Return an approved Unopened Product
- Please put the merchandise to be returned back in the box in which it was received.
- Include the original packing slip to ensure accurate processing for the item(s) being returned.
- Write "RETURN" on the top of the receipt packing slip and specify what items are being returned and your reason for returning them (taste preference, change of mind, product does not agree with you, or physicians orders after purchase are not grounds for an allowable return).
- We suggest that when returning an item for refund or exchange that you ship with a carrier that offers tracking of your return and insurance for your protection.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If a return is made for an order that was paid with (or partially paid with) Healthy Rewards the credit will be adjusted accordingly. Rewards points are non-refundable. Any remaining credit will be issued in the form of a LynFit Gift Card.
If your returned product meets the necessary criteria and a refund approved, your refund will be processed and a gift card with credit (does not include outbound shipping of the original order) will automatically be created and emailed to you at the email of record within 5 business days of notification.
Late or missing refunds:
If you haven’t received a gift card refund yet, first check your spam/junk mail. If you’ve done all of this and still have not received your gift card refund yet, please contact us HERE. (*Note: weekends, holidays and time changes may delay this process.)
Return shipping address
You will receive a specific address to return your product along with your return authorization number, and a few packing and labeling instructions.
As stated above, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable and we have no control over their costs. LynFit Nutrition® is not responsible for lost packages or shipments that don't arrive, or products sent to the wrong address.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Thank you! We appreciate your patience and are grateful to serve you.