How To Survive The Holidays Without Gaining An Ounce
This time of year, food temptation seems to lurk around every corner, not to mention the stress of our over-busy schedules. Stress destroys our waistlines because it stops us from making healthier choices.
The biggest issue I face when it comes to helping people lose weight isn't teaching them what to eat. Most of us already know we need to avoid alcohol, too many rich desserts and that we should fill up on healthy foods like vegetables, drink lots of water and exercise daily to help us navigate through these tough times. The bigger issue is that it's not real physical hunger that causes us to reach for our favorite "bad" foods but rather head hunger or a sense of 'Victory Lap' entitlement eating (you lost weight and feel you deserve to eat whatever you want). Head hunger, moods and emotions (stress or feeling overwhelmed is the worst emotion but even happiness can do this) also impacts our choices and destroys months of hard work.
That's not even the worst news. Once we start eating recklessly we can't stop eating the wrong foods. But there's great news to counteract the bad news. For the past 25 years I have used these 5 proven Metabolic Boosting techniques that will help you navigate through the holidays without gaining an ounce!
I tell my client's to EXPECT to fall, as it's human nature and we just can't be 100% on when it comes to eating clean. Put these proven techniques into action so you're ready when you do fall, and since you won't gain weight using them, you won't need to punish yourself after by spending countless hours in the gym.
These techniques cause weight loss because they trick your body into burning more calories even when you're not working out. Who doesn't need to boost their metabolism? You can lose up to 1 pound per day safely following these tips. Stuck in a weight loss rut? These tips will help you burst through that weight loss plateau that's keeping you from achieving you goals.
Here are top 5 proven Metabolic Boosting techniques that cause weight loss. They are 100% effective if you do them right!
1. If you bite it, WRITE IT!
Write every single morsel down that you bite even if you only eat a little! Use the pad on your cell phone if need be so you're never without a place to write it down
.2. 12 hours of not eating is critical each day.
Timing is everything. Choose the 12 hours each day that you'll eat throughout the holiday season. This helps keep you on track because it curbs the reckless eating that takes place after legal eating hours. Waiting to eat our first meal in the morning helps to reboot our metabolism and helps us to burn fat versus store fat.
3. Skip your usual breakfast and boost metabolism instead by drinking a LynFit Complete Protein Shake that will feed the muscle but starve the fat and has shown to boost metabolism 25%.
THIS IS CRITICAL the day after "not so good" eating and if you're trying to lose weight. Go thick to get thin! Bulk up your shake with ice. British researchers found that people who sipped thicker protein shakes felt fuller than those who sipped thinner versions. Even the drinks that had the same calorie count! Simply add 5-6 ice cubes to your shake. Need LynFit Complete Protein Shake recipes? Go HERE for more!
4. Maximize your metabolism for maximum calorie and fat burning doing metabolic workouts.
Work out on an empty stomach and take (2) LynFit Cutting Edge fat burners before your workout to help burn the calories you ate last night. Contrary to what you might hear, when it comes to losing weight, working out on an empty stomach is the best way to burn fat UNLESS you're trying to bulk up.
What's a Metabolic Workout? If it doesn't say "Metabolic", it isn't!
5. Prevent weight gain by controlling and balancing blood sugar levels.
Taking LynFit Carb Edge will give you an edge over carbs because it contains an all-natural ingredient called Phase 2 White Kidney Bean Extract. Taking these 30 minutes before a meal will not only help you control hunger and cravings but it also literally paralyzes the enzymes that digest starch so carbs cannot be broken down into sugar and stored as fat. Taking (1) LynFit Carb Edge with Phase 2 White Kidney Bean Extract before your meal can block 65% of the unwanted carbs without gastric distress, according to a study published in Nutrition Business Journal.
The secret to "Not Gaining An Ounce This Holiday Season" is boosting your metabolism so your burn more calories, even at rest. That way you control your hunger and cravings so they don't get the best of you, and remember, perform 3 Metabolic Workouts per week!
The Dieter's Cheat Sheet For Faster Fat Loss
Can't seem to move forward toward your weight loss and fitness goals no matter how hard you try? For everything you "fix" something else seems to "pop up" to discourage you? Well, you're not alone.
As a part of my LeanerLifestyle Month I've put together a Cheat Sheet to help you through the 8 most common issues that will arise during your weight loss program.
While everyone is different there are some basic steps that can be taken by everyone to help them through their tough stretches. These 8 fixes will keep you moving forward toward your ultimate goals.
- Craving? Take (1) LynFit Carb Edge at lunch and (1) LynFit Pure Omega-3 at 3pm to keep you feeling full while balancing your blood sugar.
- Can't lose that stubborn fat? Take (1) LynFit Cutting Edge 30 minutes before you work out to force your body to burn fat.
- Dead metabolism over 40? Drink a LynFit Complete Protein Shake or eat a LynFit Lean Bar for breakfast (as your breakfast NOT with your breakfast) and again for lunch.
- Still hungry? Eat your veggies! You're supposed to eat 10 per day and if you're hungry you haven't eaten enough veggies. More than likely you didn't drink enough water either.
- Constipated? Bloated? Take (2) LynFit Raspberry Ketone Cleanse at 10am or before bedtime until you feel cleaned out.
- Can't sleep? Take (1) LynFit Lean Sleep rather than over-the-counter sleep aides. They slow down your metabolism.
- Sore and achy? Take LynFit Recovery Agent to help your body heal and relieve soreness naturally so you don't hurt your metabolism.
- Need a snack? Have a green apple or 1/2 of a LynFit Lean Bar with a cup of tea.
Keep this Cheat Sheet handy for those days when these symptoms raise their ugly heads. And remember, YOU ARE in control!
- Lisa Lynn
- Tags: appetite Belly Fat bloating body fat calories constipation cravings Diet exercise fat-burner fitness holiday Holidays joint discomfort joint pain lean bars lisa lynn Melatonin Metabolism Nutrition Over-eating protein shake Raspberry ketones sleep problems Slimmer snacks toning Weight Loss white kidney bean extract
Drop 10 Pounds By Christmas!
So, you overate on Thanksgiving! Well, YOU'RE NOT ALONE! But don't worry; you can fix it just in time for the next holiday. Picture this; YOU.....down 10 pounds and looking fabulous and feeling awesome.
You have more power to change your weight than you think. You can do it when you do these 2 critical things that make losing weight faster and easier than any plan out there. These 2 things will boost your metabolism so you burn off more calories even while you're resting. The best part? It's guaranteed to work if you do it!
The Metabolic Workout, found on the LynFit Leaner Lifestyle DVD, combined with the Metabolic Boosting meal plan found in the LynFit Fitness and Nutrition Guide, take you step-by-step through the simple process of losing weight. While most fitness programs take forever to begin working, the Metabolic Boosting Meal Plan and workout is designed to work right away, keeping you motivated and on track because you see results the first day! The Metabolic Boosting program is a breakthrough body-transforming program that will help you lose 1 pound a day, break through plateaus, and tighten your body with (3) 30-minute workouts per week. You'll see and feel the results that same day and you'll look and feel awesome!
Injured? Bad knees? Don't worry! You can modify all the moves. There really is no excuse because diet is 80% of your success.
The Metabolic Boosting Program will help you:
- Lose belly fat
- Shrink your hips and thighs
- Tone your arms and legs without adding bulk
- Lose 1 pound per day
What is a Metabolic Boosting Workout? It's a combination of strength training (forget the girlie weights) done in a "metabolic" fashion, performed 3 times per week while replacing 2 meals per day with a LynFit Complete Protein Shake or LynFit Lean Bar.
NOTE: Results are only guaranteed using LynFit products, as other store-bought brands are not as clean as LynFit and won't have the same weight loss affect.
I have been using these techniques for over 25 years and helped thousands of women just like you to lose weight and change their bodies forever. Women have been taught to use light weights, yet their purses they walk around with all day weigh 8-10 pounds! Using a heavier weight and doing less sets is the secret to tightening without bulking and Metabolic Boosting workouts focus on lean, pretty muscles so you won't bulk up. By using a pair of dumbbells that actually challenge your body, you'll burn more calories even after you're finished exercising. You'll be in the best shape of your life and YOU LIVE LEAN FOR LIFE!
This 80/20 (diet is 80% of your success and exercise is 20%) combination works every time, especially for those who struggle to lose weight or are stuck in a weight loss plateau. This combination is perfect for all of you who overate and need a quick fix to straighten out the damage before you gain more weight.
Here's tools you'll need to get started:
Are you ready? Now it's your turn to lose 10 pounds in 10 days and transform your body faster than ever!
- Lisa Lynn
- Tags: accelerator appetite Belly Fat body fat cortisol cravings exercise fat-burner fitness holiday Holidays lean bars lisa lynn Lose 10 lbs metabolic cleanse Metabolism Nutrition Over-eating Phase 2 protein shake Raspberry ketones Slimmer snacks Waistline Weight Loss white kidney bean extract Women's Health
Holiday Eating: The Day-After Diet Plan
From Thanksgiving onward, do you feel like you have a food hangover from overeating? The average person gains 9-12 pounds from Halloween through New Year’s Day. If you’re not careful, you will not only gain weight but change your metabolism permanently. Once you damage your metabolism, it can change it in a way that is hard to reverse.
Boost your metabolism before the big-eating day. There are five things you can do to keep your metabolism charged so you don’t gain any extra weight this holiday season.
1. Wait 12 hours to eat. If you last ate at 9 p.m., wait until 9 a.m. to eat again. You need to give your body time to metabolize. Set an alarm to remind you when you can begin eating again the following day.
2. Have a whey protein shake for breakfast. Drinking this shake boosts metabolism by 25%. It’s also a good preventive measure if you drink a shake on the big-eating day to help burn things off faster. If you drink one before the big meal, it will keep you feeling full so you don’t overeat.
3. Take six drops of oxytocin. This is the feel-good hormone our bodies naturally produce when we aren’t stressed. A few drops under the tongue will de-stress you and block the release of cortisol that makes us store fat around our waist. When we’re stressed, we make poor food decisions. When relaxed, we think clearly and make smart food choices.
4. Take carb-blocking supplements 30-minutes before your meal. Studies prove that taking supplements that contain white kidney bean extract or raspberry ketones will stop your body from absorbing the carbs and fats from your meal.
5. Exercise before your meal to burn fat – but exercise after your meal to torch calories. There are lots of different ways to exercise, but if you want to burn fat, you need to exercise at a moderate intensity on the big-eating day and kick it up a notch the following day to torch calories. I say to exercise moderately, as you want to prepare your body to burn fat – not store it by exercising too intensely!