The Dieter's Cheat Sheet For Faster Fat Loss
Can't seem to move forward toward your weight loss and fitness goals no matter how hard you try? For everything you "fix" something else seems to "pop up" to discourage you? Well, you're not alone.
As a part of my LeanerLifestyle Month I've put together a Cheat Sheet to help you through the 8 most common issues that will arise during your weight loss program.
While everyone is different there are some basic steps that can be taken by everyone to help them through their tough stretches. These 8 fixes will keep you moving forward toward your ultimate goals.
- Craving? Take (1) LynFit Carb Edge at lunch and (1) LynFit Pure Omega-3 at 3pm to keep you feeling full while balancing your blood sugar.
- Can't lose that stubborn fat? Take (1) LynFit Cutting Edge 30 minutes before you work out to force your body to burn fat.
- Dead metabolism over 40? Drink a LynFit Complete Protein Shake or eat a LynFit Lean Bar for breakfast (as your breakfast NOT with your breakfast) and again for lunch.
- Still hungry? Eat your veggies! You're supposed to eat 10 per day and if you're hungry you haven't eaten enough veggies. More than likely you didn't drink enough water either.
- Constipated? Bloated? Take (2) LynFit Raspberry Ketone Cleanse at 10am or before bedtime until you feel cleaned out.
- Can't sleep? Take (1) LynFit Lean Sleep rather than over-the-counter sleep aides. They slow down your metabolism.
- Sore and achy? Take LynFit Recovery Agent to help your body heal and relieve soreness naturally so you don't hurt your metabolism.
- Need a snack? Have a green apple or 1/2 of a LynFit Lean Bar with a cup of tea.
Keep this Cheat Sheet handy for those days when these symptoms raise their ugly heads. And remember, YOU ARE in control!
- Tags: appetite Belly Fat bloating body fat calories constipation cravings Diet exercise fat-burner fitness holiday Holidays joint discomfort joint pain lean bars lisa lynn Melatonin Metabolism Nutrition Over-eating protein shake Raspberry ketones sleep problems Slimmer snacks toning Weight Loss white kidney bean extract
- Lisa Lynn