Cleansing The Right Way!
In a panic after the holidays and just want to "clean up and start over" by doing a juice cleanse? I understand your sense of urgency but let's make sure that you get started the right way. While cleansing your system and "starting over" is a good thing, if you don't juice cleanse properly you may actually cause damage to an already slow metabolism, especially if you're over 40.
The good news is that not only is juicing for detoxing and weight loss one of the latest health trends, but when done properly, can help you lose a pound a day. It's important to remember that I'm talking about metabolic cleansing however. There's a big difference between a normal juice cleanse and my metabolic boosting cleanse!
The first thing most people do is to start dumping all kinds of fruit and veggies into a blender without any concern as to what those combinations might actually be doing to their bodies. In fact, if you're not careful, you end up spiking your blood sugar levels off the chart and that's the last thing you want to do when you're trying to lose fat.
So, can I really lose a pound a day with a metabolic cleanse? Absolutely! But only if your cleanse is done properly. Other cleanses don't contain enough nutrients to keep your metabolism running smoothly and you tend to lose muscle in the process because they don't provide enough protein and nutrients, slowing down your metabolism and causing your body to go into survival mode.
My metabolic boosting cleanse does the complete opposite. It provides the nutrients your body needs to keep your metabolism going and in turn, allows you to lose weight!
The LynFit Metabolic Boosting Cleanse Difference:
- Before you just start tossing assorted greens into your blender, you want to make sure you mix in some metabolic boosting whey, found in my Complete Protein Shakes. Whey is low calorie (155 calories or less). It is also low in carbs, sugar and fat. You'll absolutely love the taste that makes it easy to drink at least one every day. The Complete Protein Shakes come in 3 delicious flavors: French Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry Banana Twist. There's no better tasting diet drink. And it boosts your metabolism by 25%!
- Kick-start your day with my Daily Power Shot. The first thing I do every morning is take a LynFit Daily Power Shot. It contains every single nutrient that your body needs. If your body is missing even a single nutrient your metabolism starts to slow down. The Daily Power Shot's vitamins, minerals and antioxidants help your body reach optimum health and elevates energy levels, allowing you to maximize your weight loss.
- Feeling hungry between meals? It's not the feeling hungry that's bad, it's what we do to try to satisfy that craving that hurts us. Too many of us instinctively reach for a sugary or carb filled snack when we start to feel hungry between meals. Rather than those "not so good" choices, I recommend sipping green tea while allowing your body the necessary time to process and burn off fat. If you really can't seem to get satisfied you can always enjoy another metabolic boosting Complete Protein Shake, or even a green apple.
Here's a Lisa tip: Take Omega-3 at 3! I make it a point to take my Pure Omega-3 at 3pm every day to blunt my cravings and keep my energy levels sustained. It makes it a lot easier to walk away from those temptations!
- Fuel your metabolism with seafood for dinner. What you eat for dinner makes a big difference in your weight loss success. Seafood is high in iodine and will help fuel your metabolism. Add broccoli or leafy greens to your meal and you'll give your metabolism the kick-start it needs to keep burning fat throughout the night.
Here's a Lisa tip: While cleansing, before bed, I recommend taking a LynFit Fat Burning Raspberry Ketone Cleanse. It detoxifies your system, getting rid of fat loving toxins that slow your metabolism down.
You can get all the products listed above in one convenient Metabolic Boosting Cleanse Kit. No excuses, no delays, no putting off what you can start today!
- Weight loss miracles really do happen when you sleep! Sleep is when your body regenerates and revitalizes itself. LynFit Lean Sleep with Melatonin will help your body and brain reboot so your body can burn fat even while you sleep. Drug-free, it is specifically designed for weight loss while allowing you to wake up feeling refreshed and ready for a new, metabolic boosting day!
For more information, make sure to watch my interview with Better TV where we discuss all things related to the Metabolic Boosting Cleanse or click on the video below.
- Lisa Lynn
- Tags: appetite Carbs cravings detoxify Diet exercise fat-burner fitness holiday lisa lynn Lose 10 lbs Melatonin metabolic cleanse Metabolism multivitamins nutrients Nutrition Omega Over-eating protein protein shake Raspberry ketones sleep problems Slimmer snacks Supplements Weight Loss white kidney bean extract
Slimming Super Bowl Secrets
Here's the kicker.....Most people consume 3,500 calories piling up their plate on Super Bowl Sunday. That's more than most people should eat for two days! Not to spoil your game day, but consider this: If you eat one slice of cheese pizza, six chicken wings with dressing, a few handfuls of chips with dip, two beers (or wine) and a cookie, you could easily consume 2,000 calories during the game alone! Add more booze, which always means overheating, and calories can climb to 3,500 if you really pile up your plate. This can take you all day in the gym to work off.
What I find interesting is even people who don't watch the game find reason to over eat. 108.7 million people watched the Super Bowl last year and 200 million didn't watch TV, but still found reason to over eat anyway. If you're not careful the pounds you gain on Super Bowl Sunday can stay with you all year long.
This time I'm not going to tell you what not to eat. We all know how that turns out. Instead, I'm going to show you how to fix the damage, fast!
THE CHEATER'S DIET
If you don't want to gain weight every time you have a cheat day you need a game plan. Planning for your "cheat day" can make the difference between gaining lots of weight or possibly losing weight. The secret to your weight loss success is all about managing your blood sugar levels. The most important thing to remember is whenever we cheat/over eat; it's always on carbohydrates and fats which slow our metabolisms. So in order to get back on track with weight loss we need to steer clear of these foods and focus on metabolic boosting proteins and lots of leafy greens in order to boost our metabolisms. Eating clean, lean foods is the best way to lower our blood sugar levels, which sets us up for fast weight loss.
Focus on eating lean, clean proteins like LynFit's high grade whey Protein Shakes, white fish and egg whites and load up on leafy green vegetables and salads.
Why is boosting your metabolism so important the day before and after a cheat day?
You can't exercise away a bad diet but IF your perform Metabolic Boosting exercise you'll turn your body into a fat melting machine because you're burning more calories all day long.
Have no fear; the Morning After Diet (aka: The Cheater's Diet) will help you safely shed 1 pound every day until you're back at your goal weight. Remember, you're fixing bad eating days so you need to allow yourself to get hungry to clean your system out (See "Lose 7 Pound In 7 Days).
The Morning After
- Boost your metabolism 25%
- Block cortisol (the hormone that causes us to store fat around our mid-section and stop us from burning fat)
- Lower blood sugar levels
- Help keep you full while providing nourishment your body needs to stay healthy
Step Two: Boost your metabolism with a Leaner Lifestyle Metabolic Boosting Workout 3 times a week for best results, especially before and after cheat days. While you can't exercise away a bad diet if you perform Metabolic Boosting exercise you'll turn your body into a fat melting machine in 30 minutes. You'll burn more calories all day long. Metabolic workouts are very specific and they work your whole body in 30 minutes using weights and the most effective calorie burning exercises that won't hurt you.
Unless you have six hours to spend in the gym I suggest you focus specifically on exercises that boost your metabolism without making you ravenous, which causes you to binge vs. high intensity exercise that can backfire on you (unless you're 20 something and live a stress free life) and not all exercise is created equal. If you're exercise doesn't say it's metabolic IT'S NOT!
Step Three: Control your slip ups with LynFit Carb Edge! This can be your best friend on cheat days. Here are three ingredients you won't want to miss on your cheat days, and all three are found in LynFit Carb Edge.
Banaba Leaf and Forskolin can help with cravings by balancing blood sugar and Forskolin helps rev up your metabolism. Take (1) in the morning and (1) mid-afternoon or before a cheat meal with a full glass of water.
White Kidney Bean Extract blocks 65% of unwanted carbs from being absorbed and helps balance blood sugar, but only Phase 2 has proven to do this. Be sure to look for Phase 2 on the label. Take (1) capsule 30 minutes before a cheat meal or as soon as you remember with a full glass of water.
Raspberry Ketone Cleanse with African Mango to burn fat and help detox your system. Clogged systems don't work properly and burn fat slower. Take 2-3 right before bed.
While detoxing, you can lose up to 5 pounds in 3 days!
Need some extra tips?
- Allow yourself to get hungry and sip tea or hot water with lemon in between meals
- Snack on a small green apple if needed to hold you over until dinner
- Eat between the hours of 8am - 6pm only
- Consume only lean proteins and green vegetables (you can make them into soup)
- Exercise should be kept at a moderate intensity unless you're under 25 and live stress free
- Aim to eat this way 2-3 days every week to offset the "not so good" eating days. You can safely eat this way 4-5 days a week if needed.
Stop Your Cravings Dead In Their Tracks
I don't know about you but I struggle with cravings, especially this time of year. We all start off with the best of intentions, promises and resolutions. But before you know it, those promises have already been broken, the good intentions have faded into the back of our minds, and our once so-promising resolutions have turned into disappointment. And, to let you in on a little Lisa Lynn secret..... I'm no different than you!
I always start my day with a LynFit Complete Protein Shake with a handful of salad greens added to it for substance and it keeps me feeling fuller longer. But sometimes at the end of the day my cravings can get the best of me, unless I remembered to.....
- BLOCK cravings and carbs with LynFit Carb Edge with Phase 2 White Kidney Bean Extract. This is a saving grace when it comes to curbing cravings and lowering blood sugar levels, which is the secret to losing weight and convincing your body to burn fat. Take (1) LynFit Carb Edge mid-morning and another after lunch and you'll breeze through the afternoon without the munchies and you'll lose weight easier.
- Gotta munch? EAT more veggies! Sometimes we just need to crunch. Try roasting green beans in the oven for 10-15 minutes and sprinkle them with sea salt. You'll enjoy them just as much as the "not so good" food. It's one of my family's favorites and as long as I have them out on the counter when I'm cooking dinner they will grab and eat. The more veggies you eat, the more you'll lose.
Still need a little extra encouragement? Follow my Slimmer by Dinner Meal Plan and click on the video above to watch my interview with FOX-TV in Tampa, Fl. I go over the specifics that you will need to keep those resolutions you've made. And if you've already slipped a little, I'll give you the tools you'll need to get back on track fast!
Drop 7 Pounds In 7 Days With A Metabolic Boosting Cleanse
I don't know about you, but I crave a cleanse after I have eaten "off plan". I don't feel good when I'm not eating right or getting enough sleep. I feel tired all the time, my cravings run my life, and I feel fat and fluffy.
I know the solution is to detox my body from all of the damage that I caused it. But I should warn you, not all cleanses are good for weight loss. In fact, most of the cleanses you see advertised actually slow down your metabolism. Did you know that juicing slows your metabolism? Juicing is great for alkalizing your body because you consume your vegetables, but it also causes hikes in blood sugar that affect your weight loss and prevent you from burning fat.
The reason cleanses are so good for us is that they make us feel re-energized. Not to mention, they reboot our metabolism when done right. We also begin eating better so we feel better right away. But that's not all that cleanses are good for. Cleansing is the best way to improve your health and jump start our weight loss plan because they are alkalizing our bodies. If our bodies are too acidic we get sick often, feel tired all the time, and struggle with weight loss. Not to mention we can't lose that stubborn fat.
All of LynFit's plans are alkalizing so they not only boost your metabolism and cause you to lose weight, but they also create vibrant health. You'll not only look better, you'll feel the best you have felt in years and your aches and pains will even subside, so you'll want to exercise!
What makes our bodies too acidic? Eating too many sweets and processed foods, meats (including chicken) and not getting enough sleep or rest.
Cleansing facts that you need to know:
We eat from Thanksgiving to New Year's and go all out like there is no tomorrow and we think we can cleanse for 1 week to fix the damage - NOT! I suggest cleansing for 30 days following a Metabolic Boosting Cleanse and allowing yourself to go off 1-2 meals per week (after 7-10 days). Keep your cheat meal light, clean and simple so you don't wreck all of your hard work. Your digestive system needs to be treated with TLC for the best health results. I usually have a fish meal made with lemon and white wine and a salad with veggies, and then frozen yogurt for dessert as my cheat meal. That's enough to make me crave going back on my cleanse.
- Our brains bathe and reboot when we sleep and if we don't sleep well enough or get enough zzz's our bodies can't reboot.
- Juicing/Drinking juices (especially if they are pre-made vs. fresh) can slow down your metabolism. When we juice on mega doses of vegetables that are raw they can affect and slow your thyroid. Eat steamed vegetables instead that won't slow your thyroid.
- Blending large amounts of vegetables, especially if you fruit can cause blood sugar levels to skyrocket and that's always counter-productive for losing weight and burning fat.
- Not getting enough clean, lean protein while cleansing can cause your body to break down muscle tissue and that causes your metabolism to slow down. Clean, lean proteins such as LynFit Complete Protein Shake and white fish are the best and only sources you should rely on while cleansing.
- Not eating to boost your metabolism slows down your metabolism. That doesn't mean you need to eat a lot, but you have to eat right.
- Not cleansing long enough. A good cleanse should be followed for at least 21 days to break bad habits and create new good ones.
How do you cleanse your body to boost your metabolism? Follow a Metabolic Boosting Cleanse and add the following tips to maximize your results:
- Take the LynFit Daily Power Shot first thing in the morning to bathe your body with vital nutrients that will provide the energy you need.
- Perform the Metabolic Booster or Fat Blaster workout at 50% intensity and do the Recovery Stretch every other day. STOP all other activities except walking or indoor biking.
- Drink you LynFit Complete Protein Shake or LynFit Lean Bar after your morning workout. Not working out in the morning? Start now! Even 15 minutes will make a difference.
- Drink at least 4 cups of green tea daily or warm water with lemon, as well as lots of fresh water; instead of coffee.
- Take LynFit Pure Omega-3 at 3pm to keep cravings in check and bathe your body with good fats for optimal health.
- Take the LynFit Raspberry Ketone Cleanse every day at 5pm with your dinner. If constipated, use more to get your bowels working.
- Take LynFit Lean Sleep 30 minutes before bed to enhance sleep. Sleep and rest are critical while cleansing. It's when our brains bathe themselves and our bodies restore themselves.
- Don't eat in between meals. Let yourself get hungry and fill up with tea, hot water with lemon or fresh water. You're supposed to be drinking 8 glasses a day. Tea counts toward your water quota as long as it's black.
- Eat steamed vegetables for dinner and every other night have white fish.
Cleansing is THE BEST way to jump-start your fat loss when you do it right. This is a great time to pick up some new habits that will change your life for the better. After all, cleansing is more than just detoxing the body. We should also be thinking about ways we can improve our lives, and our health! Recruit your mother, husband and kids and do it together as family. Even the pets can benefit!
Need some LynSpiration? Meditate daily, early in the morning or immediately after you exercise by lying flat on your back and focusing on your breathing, slowly exhaling out your stress (guys, this is especially important for you) and focus on anything that makes you smile.
Here's a bonus recipe for you to use during your cleanse; the Alkalinity Shake. Simply add the following ingredients to your blender while making your shake. Even if you hate vegetables you'll love this. You won't even know they're in there.
Directions: Wash and prep ingredients. Add to blender and blend away!
Serves 2 (that way you already have your lunch shake prepared)
(1) cup water or black coffee (coffee is loaded with antioxidants)
(4) scoops of your favorite flavor LynFit Complete Protein Shake (results are not guaranteed when using other shakes as they are loaded with inferior protein and sugar)
(1) large cucumber
(1) fistful of kale
(2-3) stalks of celery
(1) big broccoli stem
(1/2) peeled lemon
Scared you won't like the veggies in your shake? Start slow and try one new veggie each day. Most people love kale, cucumber and spinach because they are so mild tasting.
Get ready for the detox of your life. I'll warn you upfront - it's addicting!
Drop 10 Pounds By Christmas!
So, you overate on Thanksgiving! Well, YOU'RE NOT ALONE! But don't worry; you can fix it just in time for the next holiday. Picture this; YOU.....down 10 pounds and looking fabulous and feeling awesome.
You have more power to change your weight than you think. You can do it when you do these 2 critical things that make losing weight faster and easier than any plan out there. These 2 things will boost your metabolism so you burn off more calories even while you're resting. The best part? It's guaranteed to work if you do it!
The Metabolic Workout, found on the LynFit Leaner Lifestyle DVD, combined with the Metabolic Boosting meal plan found in the LynFit Fitness and Nutrition Guide, take you step-by-step through the simple process of losing weight. While most fitness programs take forever to begin working, the Metabolic Boosting Meal Plan and workout is designed to work right away, keeping you motivated and on track because you see results the first day! The Metabolic Boosting program is a breakthrough body-transforming program that will help you lose 1 pound a day, break through plateaus, and tighten your body with (3) 30-minute workouts per week. You'll see and feel the results that same day and you'll look and feel awesome!
Injured? Bad knees? Don't worry! You can modify all the moves. There really is no excuse because diet is 80% of your success.
The Metabolic Boosting Program will help you:
- Lose belly fat
- Shrink your hips and thighs
- Tone your arms and legs without adding bulk
- Lose 1 pound per day
What is a Metabolic Boosting Workout? It's a combination of strength training (forget the girlie weights) done in a "metabolic" fashion, performed 3 times per week while replacing 2 meals per day with a LynFit Complete Protein Shake or LynFit Lean Bar.
NOTE: Results are only guaranteed using LynFit products, as other store-bought brands are not as clean as LynFit and won't have the same weight loss affect.
I have been using these techniques for over 25 years and helped thousands of women just like you to lose weight and change their bodies forever. Women have been taught to use light weights, yet their purses they walk around with all day weigh 8-10 pounds! Using a heavier weight and doing less sets is the secret to tightening without bulking and Metabolic Boosting workouts focus on lean, pretty muscles so you won't bulk up. By using a pair of dumbbells that actually challenge your body, you'll burn more calories even after you're finished exercising. You'll be in the best shape of your life and YOU LIVE LEAN FOR LIFE!
This 80/20 (diet is 80% of your success and exercise is 20%) combination works every time, especially for those who struggle to lose weight or are stuck in a weight loss plateau. This combination is perfect for all of you who overate and need a quick fix to straighten out the damage before you gain more weight.
Here's tools you'll need to get started:
Are you ready? Now it's your turn to lose 10 pounds in 10 days and transform your body faster than ever!
- Lisa Lynn
- Tags: accelerator appetite Belly Fat body fat cortisol cravings exercise fat-burner fitness holiday Holidays lean bars lisa lynn Lose 10 lbs metabolic cleanse Metabolism Nutrition Over-eating Phase 2 protein shake Raspberry ketones Slimmer snacks Waistline Weight Loss white kidney bean extract Women's Health
Get Back On Track And Lose Weight!
- Accelerator - Enhances fat burning, boosts energy and promotes a feeling of fullness, while enhancing fat loss.
- Cutting Edge - Forces your body to burn stored fat faster and makes you feel better so you want to cheat less!
- Carb Edge - Helps balance blood sugar so you crave less while enhancing the thyroid. Carb Edge also contains Phase 2 White Kidney Bean Extract that blocks up to 65% of unwanted carbs from being absorbed so you never have to burn them off!
- Pure Omega 3 - Helps to balance blood sugar levels and keeps you feeling full when taken at the right time.
- Raspberry Ketone Cleanse - Reduces bloating, cleanses and detoxifies your system while burning fat at the same time.
Did you know that if you take (1) Carb Edge 30 minutes before a "cheat meal" it can block up to 65% of unwanted carbs without gastric distress and balance blood sugar levels so your cravings can be controlled?
Here is the supplement protocol to re-boot your metabolism and it's what I put people on when they see me in person:
STEP THREE: Add metabolic boosting exercise with my Metabolic Boosting DVD Series 3 days a week and do cardio on off days and you'll be buffed in no time!
PLEASE NOTE: Weight loss results vary by individual. One pound loss per day results are typical when the plan is followed only with LynFit products. Any deviation with other products may impact your results as we don't know what's in those products, only what's in the LynFit product line, which are geared for metabolic boosting and weight loss and are meant to be used together.
From Amy - I've Lost Almost 30 Pounds On The LynFit Program!
Early 2012, I knew it was time to start eating better and exercising. I had been doing neither. At 31 and having had a baby about 3 years earlier, I could no longer use the excuse that it was too soon after the birth to get going.
I am a classic stress eater and just plain lover of food. I have always been 'big-boned', as my doctor had said (used as yet another excuse). But I knew that I was having a real problem when multiple people, in multiple places, began to ask me when I was expecting. Um, sorry to disappoint all, but that was my "food baby", not a real baby I was carrying!
I turned to Lisa Lynn and the LynFit Program because I had seen others achieve lasting results, particularly food lovers like myself. I tried one class and was immediately hooked! Since the metabolic boosting workouts Lisa utilizes were cardio challenging without me having to be so aerobically vibrant, I was very interested in staying with her program. Did I mention that I don't care to exercise? I really dislike bouncing around a room to get an aerobic workout. I'm not the most graceful gal and feel like a clod with that kind of workout. Additionally, Lisa says that with 30 minutes, 3 times a week, I can get and maintain weight loss results. Well, for this busy mom, that's something I can stick with, and have! Now I am sporting the results to show for it!
Having only taken one of Lisa's classes coupled with drinking her very affordable and very tasty Protein Shake (best one I've ever tried) twice a day, and eating more cleanly according to her food log found on her website, I saw a 5 pound weight loss in 1 week. It was incredible. I continue to lose weight gradually and steadily, while toning overall, on this same program, except now I'm working out 2 times a week at home with Lisa's video workouts, and 1 time a week with her in person. I also try and run 2-6 miles, 3-4 times a month with a good friend. I love it! Lisa's program is something this stay-at-home mom, working with a tight single income, can stick with, and continue to see results from!
After all is said and done, almost 1 year later, I have lost 26 pounds and my "food baby" is gone. I feel great and can keep up with my vivacious 3-year old - even set the pace for her too. I still am not done with my goals. I plan on losing 5-7 pounds more and doing some overall toning by increasing the weight I utilize in Lisa's workouts.
For those who may be wondering how my diet has changed since I started with LynFit, here's an example of a good day for me. You can see how you're able to still enjoy eating with the LynFit Lifestyle:
7am: (2) Gummi multi-vitamins (hope to replace this with the Power Shot when possible), Chocolate Protein Shake and black or green tea
10:30am: Apple (I don't like green apples so I have a Fuji apple instead) and 2-3 servings of raw celery or green beans
12:00pm: Carb Edge, 4oz. chicken or fish with 3 cups of greens or 2 cups Normandy-style veggies (Costco)
3pm: Chocolate Protein Shake or Toffee Lean Bar if I have them on hand
6pm: 4oz. chicken or fish with 3 cups of greens or 2 cups of Normandy-style veggies (Costco), or, 3 egg whites with 3-4 cups of sauteed spinach and 1/2 cup of corn
8pm: Decaf Bigelow French Vanilla Tea
One time a week I have frozen yogurt, and definitely more than 1/2 cup serving. Probably a 2 cup serving with sprinkles and a spoonful of chocolate chips.
Yes, I do have some really 'bad day' eating habits. Like adding a tablespoon of peanut butter with my morning apple snack, or I may make chocolate chip cookies or zucchini bread and eat 1-2 servings.
And here are a couple of great freebies: Sugarless gum (Dessert Delight Mint Chocolate Chip and Strawberry Shortcake), and Starbucks Iced Passion Tea Lemonade (no sugar added).
I'm so grateful that I can see the results, even with my 'bad days'. All the hard work is paying off. Without Lisa and her expertise, help, and products, it would not have been possible. Thanks Lisa!