HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
Need to make a return? We can certainly help you. Please keep in mind there are specific conditions that need to be met in order to receive your refund.
Which Best Describes Your Situation?
I've received a broken or incorrect item, or have problem with my order.Sorry about that! We will do our best to fulfill your needs as efficiently as possible. Please contact us at Support@LynFit.com. Products received damaged will either be refunded or replaced at no additional expense. Get the details HERE.
NOTE: Please check that all items received are what you have ordered. If you have received an INCORRECT item, DO NOT OPEN IT. We will not accept any returns or provide refunds of items that have been opened, tampered with, or not in their original condition.
I wish to return and unopened product that's within the 7-day window, or for another reason.We can help you, but please keep in mind that in order to maintain safety guidelines set in place for non-preserved ingestible items, we can only accept unopened products purchased within the 7-day window. Get the details HERE.
I’d like to return an opened product.Customer safety is our #1 priority and we apologize for any inconvenience, but opened products are not eligible for return to LynFit Nutrition®. This includes personal taste preference and food likes/dislikes. We, unfortunately, do not offer refunds or replacements for products that are not quite to your liking; however, we can, and will, help you find a way to make it to your liking. Where there's a will, there's always a way! Get the details HERE.
NOTE: We offer many of our products in single-serving size samples you can request prior to your purchase so that you can try various flavors before you purchase full-size products. To inquire about availability, please email Support@LynFit.com.
Terms & Conditions for Returns
- Eligibility for any refund is at the sole discretion of LynFit Nutrition and all criteria must be met. If/once approved for return, we must receive your returned order back within 14 days from the date of purchase. Shipping fees for returned items that aren’t broken or incorrect are non-refundable.
- If approved for a return of more than one item, all items must be unopened (for example: If you are returning a 6-piece system, ALL pcs. must be unopened and unused in order to receive a refund).
- No sample/single serve packets or samples of product can be returned for a refund
- Refunds will only be processed with a proper RMA. To make a return, contact us at Support@LynFit.com. We will then email you further instructions.
- If return instructions aren’t followed, and the package is returned to sender, it may result in your package being received outside of the money back guarantee window. In these instances, a refund will not be honored.
- Refunds may take up to four weeks before they appear on your bank statement. Most cases will be quicker, however, contingent upon return shipping time (3-9 business days), return processing (4-6 business days), and refund requests to the bank (4-9 business days), it can take up to four weeks.
What About Exchanges?
- If you wish to exchange a product (such as for another type or flavor), the item needs to be unused and sealed. No exceptions, sorry!
- In order to get your new product, the item you’re exchanging must be back in our warehouse by the 14th day from your purchase date and meet customer safety criteria. Any packages received after this date, or that have not met safety criteria, will be automatically reshipped to you and any and all shipping and handing expenses are your responsibility.
- Shipping fees for exchanged products are non-refundable. You will be billed for new shipping charges that must be paid prior to the product being shipped out.
- To exchange an unopened product, contact us at Support@LynFit.com for detailed instructions.
Our shipping and handling charges cover the expenses we incur to process, pack, and ship your order. Charges are inflicted by USPS and UPS and are determined by weight and location where you live. Standard shipping typically takes 5 – 7 business days, excluding weekends and federally observed holidays.
We provide you with an email confirmation and tracking number to follow your shipment for continual updates for orders in the U.S.
* Processing for orders made after 11 AM EST will be processed on the next business day. Please take into consideration a full business day of processing. For example, if your order is placed on Friday after 11 AM EST, the order will process the following Monday.
International Shipping to Canada
We are not responsible for any issues such as lost or stolen packages, items being removed from customs authorities, products ordered that are not legal in Canada, but ordered anyway. These are 100% your responsibility and you be responsible for any and all charges, shipping, customs, taxes, or excess charges incurred due to changing international laws.
Expect longer than usual delays with international orders, including Canada, due to customs, along with higher duty fees due to COVID-19 policies.
Transit times and expected arrival is up to four weeks from purchase and can be even longer. When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination. Please note, LynFit Nutrition does not impose these fees and is not responsible for covering the cost of such charges.
U.S. orders from non-contiguous states and territories (including Alaska and Hawaii) may take up to four weeks to arrive from the date of order.
- Customers are expected to review ALL shipping information before completing orders to ensure orders are sent to the correct address. LynFit Nutrition is not responsible for incorrect info and reshipping will be at your expense. This includes re-ship requests for missing orders due to address issues (includes, but not limited to the following USPS statuses: Undeliverable as Addressed and Returned to Sender).
- For shipments that show as "Delivered" on USPS tracking, but have not been received after three weeks, please contact your local post office for further information on the status of the shipment. Once an item is marked as “Delivered” via USPS, it is now a matter between you and your post office or local carrier. We suggest that you inspect your mailbox or areas where the postal carrier generally leaves larger packages as well as ask your neighbors. Often, packages are held for customers or can be found with a little detective work and is your responsibility.
- LynFit Nutrition has no authority over packages once they leave our warehouse and are in transit to you and have become the responsibility of the USPS and purchaser; therefore, we cannot legally intervene on your behalf.
- Reshipped orders (paid by you reship) will require a signature for added security.
Stolen package fraud is a real thing in today's world. Sadly we cannot be held responsible for stolen packages. Please contact your local postal service as they have the authority to help you file a claim.
NOTE: It’s not uncommon for packages to arrive later than expected; even if tracking info says it's previously been delivered. Severe weather, COVID-19 delays, distance, current shipping conditions, and faulty computer tracking systems can say delivered when an item is still in route. For this reason, we ask you to contact your local USPS or carrier to avoid double shipping orders that you would be responsible for payment, including shipping costs.
Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout on LynFit.com.
No refunds or exchanges on gift cards.
If for any reason you need the order canceled, please inform us immediately through email at Support@LynFit.com for best results, and hopefully, we can catch your order in time to stop it. Cancellation is possible as long as the order has not shipped yet.
In the event the order has already shipped, refuse delivery. Your local post office will take care of shipping the order back to us. Refund via a LynFit Nutrition Gift Card is processed only when the shipment is returned and confirmed delivered to our warehouse.