Exercising With Injuries
It's never a good idea to not exercise. There are no excuses. And it doesn't matter how much snow you've shoveled this winter - you've got to work out lifting weights. You have to keep your body moving. Sitting has become the new smoking. It's time to get up off the couch and move. No matter what is ailing you, exercise is the remedy. If you have aches and pains or ongoing injuries you can still get in the exercise you need. You just have to do things a little differently.
One of the beauties of doing metabolic workouts is that you can do them even if you have injuries or aches and pains. Metabolic workouts will help prevent further injury. You don't need to go to the gym to do them so you can kiss the "I can't get out because of the weather" excuse good bye. Metabolic workouts build lean muscles which are calorie burning factories.
Metabolic workouts should be performed 3 days per week, with one day in between for rest and muscle recovery. You can also add cardiovascular activity every day for maximum fat loss.
Here are 3 specific workouts that have been modified for people who may be suffering from injuries or aches and pains:
MODIFIED DEEP CHAIR SQUATS TO DUMBBELL FRONT RAISE (1:45 mark of the video above)
Sit on sofa or chair
Place feet shoulder width apart
Hold dumbbell in front
Use your heels to push off and up into a standing position
Raise dumbbells to nose level
Aim for 15-20 repetitions x2 sets
SEATED ARM CURL (2:45 mark of the video above)
While seated, hold dumbbell
Pin elbows to your side
Do seated dumbbell curls
Turn arms out for correct posture
Aim for 15-20 repetitions x2 sets
SEATED TRICEP SLAM BACKS (3:25 mark of the video above)
Sit in chair with stomach in
Hold dumbbells in hands
Push dumbbells backwards
Keep posture in check
Elbows pinned, tight core
Aim for 20 repetitions x2 sets
We all love to see results from any effort. Doing these metabolic workouts, with the weights, allow you to see results right away. If you don't, try going up just a bit on the weight level. This is especially important for women.
For complete information regarding Metabolic Workouts you can refer to my book, "The Metabolism Solution". I can promise you that you will never regret working out with LynFit Metabolic Workouts.
It Worked For Her, It Can Work For You: A Life Changing Transformation
My life's mission is to help anyone who struggles with weight loss by teaching them how to avoid the pitfalls and diet traps I fell into. I am thrilled to share this makeover with you. Unlike most makeovers you see on television and in ads, this makeover is 100% real and authentic. In fact, "First for Women" magazine just featured this story because it' so special.
You may recognize this special lady from being on the cover of my book, "The Metabolism Solution". I'd like to tell you why I chose her. I get thousands of stories submitted showing dramatic transformations, but this one was very different. You see Janine faced every obstacle possible and any one of them could have stopped her from losing weight and getting fit. Instead, she decided to fight this battle and was willing to do whatever it took: Full surrender, all in 100%. And guess what? She has lost 85 pounds and dropped 8 pants sizes, despite the fact that she suffered with chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and debilitating pain from rheumatoid arthritis. She could barely get off the couch, let alone exercise.
Janine hated herself. Can you relate? I can. She saw me on the Dr. Oz Show and decided to email me for help. This is the very reason why I answer all of my emails. Considering the sheer volume that I receive it might take me a couple of days to get through them all, but I do answer every single one of them myself. I know the depression, sadness, and loneliness that can completely surround you, having gone through being overweight and suffering with depression myself. I can't afford to let one cry for help go unheard.
After Janine emailed me I suggested that she begin by replacing her breakfast and lunch with a LynFit Complete Protein Shake (made with water and ice only) to boost her metabolism. For a healthy dinner, focus on 3 ounces of fish and a huge serving of vegetables and a salad. I also suggested that she begin taking LynFit Carb Edge twice a day (at lunch and again at 3pm) to help lower her blood sugar, which is the secret to losing weight faster and easier. Another recommendation was that she take LynFit Recovery Agent twice a day, as recommended on the label, instead of all the over-the-counter medications she was using to ease her pain. Those over-the-counter pain medications also slow metabolism and sap energy. And the most important thing I told her? If you follow the plan you will lose 1 pound a day.
Notice I didn't tell Janine to exercise? There was a good reason for this. Exercise can be helpful when it comes to boosting metabolism but it can also slow your metabolism if it's not done the right way. I also don't focus too much on exercise at first because lots of people think they will only lose weight if they exercise, and that's just not true. The right diet will allow you to lose weight even without exercise. Also, many people use exercise as an excuse to eat more, justifying it since they worked out. I wanted to prove to Janine that she could quickly lose weight no matter how sluggish her metabolism was - even sitting on the couch.
Janine noticed fast results. Her bloat, fatigue and depression lifted, and her energy returned which made it easy to stick to the plan. She also gained control of her emotional eating. Since she was feeling better and drinking Protein Shakes she wasn't focused on what she was supposed to be eating. She got busy with life instead. Actually, she says that drinking the Protein Shakes was the best thing she had ever done. It made losing weight fast and easy and saved on the grocery bill as well. She used the time saved eating to walk outside and get some moderate exercise. She dropped from a pants size 20 to a size 4 and no longer needs treatment for any of her health problems. Enough of me telling you about her - let's hear from this special lady herself.
"I marvel today at the difference in my life. I used to take 9 prescription drugs a day - now I take none. I became healthy, but most importantly, I became whole. My weight loss has not only changed my life but my whole family is happier and healthier because I learned how to take care of me. My teenage daughter has also lost 65 pounds because I no longer have as much junk food in the house. She is now happier and doesn't get bullied anymore."
A personal glimpse into Janine:
Favorite Supplements and Routine: LynFit Recovery Agent (when waking up), LynFit Accelerator (before cardio or lifting), followed by LynFit Cutting Edge and LynFit Omega-3
Favorite Protein Shake: Definitely green with either Chocolate or Vanilla Protein (both rock!)
Favorite Recipe: Portobello Mushroom Pizza
Most Helpful Lisa Lynn Advice: Too many to name just one: Forgive Yourself, It Is Progress Not Perfection, Dig Deeper, Love Yourself
If you need help, like Janine did, please consider a phone coaching session and these results can be yours too. Janine is now a weight loss coach here at LynFit and she can help you as well.
You can check out Janine's story at "First for Women" magazine's current issue which is available at newsstands and by subscription at the time of this writing.
Are you ready to lose 1 pound per day? I dare you!
4 Simple Disciplines To Melt Belly Fat
The word discipline means to delay gratification. Discipline is your friend and shouldn't be avoided. It's a tool to help us get what we want, but in a way that is beneficial rather than harmful. In order to be successful in losing weight - getting us what we want - every area of our life needs discipline and self-control.
All of that sounds fine and easy. But when the rubber meets the road, or rather when the foot hits the scale, there are some decisions that must be made for us to successfully introduce discipline into our lives. Discipline means advance planning in a number areas: Food, sleep, how you spend your time; these are just a few areas that we have to practice advance planning in. You need a rock solid plan to stick to and you need to know when substitutions are necessary and what they are so you won't get caught off guard. I believe this plan of discipline will lead you to lasting weight loss and vibrant health.
Discipline also means planning your pain (workouts) and your pleasure (your cheat days). It's vital that you are honest with yourself when planning. Not being able to be honest with yourself is where most of the problems lie. In 25 years I've never had anyone journal what their "bad eating days" were truly like. They always tend to fudge a little or conveniently forget exactly what their eating day was like. Yet they can't figure out why they can't lose weight. We should be as honest about our cheat days as we are proud of our perfect eating days.
Willpower is a muscle. Just like any other muscle, it must be worked to be made strong. If we don't exercise it it cannot withstand the constant pressure of everyday unplanned living that we put on it; to the point that it eventually tears, breaks or falls apart. The sad part is that when our willpower tears, breaks or falls apart, so too do our dreams in many cases. Remember what we said in the very first paragraph - "discipline is a tool to help us get what we want in a beneficial way that is never harmful"? No discipline + no willpower = faded dreams and lost hope.
But here's the best news - perfection doesn't exist! That's right, I said it - perfection doesn't exist. Because the thing about discipline is that it doesn't recognize failure. That's why you mentally and physically plan ahead so that when imperfection occurs you're ready for it and your discipline kicks in knowing that, hey okay, this is that blip that I knew beforehand was going to happen. Now, on to the next positive milestone!
As much discipline as we do need, it alone is not enough. Just as a car needs an engine for it to even start, it has to have some vital fluids and maintenance to keep it running smoothly. Here are 4 things, that in addition to having the discipline engine engaged, can accelerate your weight loss:
Go to bed at the same time everyday
With school starting back this is the perfect time to visit this area of your life. And, it is one area that can usually be planned pretty regularly. Any disruption in the routine, even small ones, can result in a restless night. Sleep is when our bodies naturally recover from the day's activities and stresses.
And what do we do when we can't sleep - we reach for that over-the-counter sleep aid. But did you know that those over-the-counter sleep aids actually slow weight loss and leave you feeling groggy when you wake up? If you are having a hard time falling asleep or find yourself waking up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep, take LynFit Lean Sleep 45-60 minutes before you go to bed. It's a natural "good for you" sleep aid that actually aids in weight loss and melting away belly fat. Read "The Metabolism Solution" to learn more about this natural alternative and its positive effects on weight loss.
Keep your colon clean
Eating clean but your stomach isn't flat? You are most likely constipated. A disciplined routine of regular eating and exercise works wonders here. But sometimes we all need a little extra help when it comes to staying regular.
First, it's always good to make sure you're eating adequate amounts of vegetables every day (10 servings). But sometimes that's impossible to do. Again, that's where that advanced planning comes in - we've got a substitute plan - LynFit Raspberry Ketone Cleanse. Take 2-3 Raspberry Ketone Cleanse every day with your dinner and you're guaranteed to stay regular, in a natural and safe way. Doing just this one thing helped me lose 3-5 pounds and made my stomach flatter.
Another little tip: Drinking hot water with lemon every day also guarantees a smooth morning, if you know what I mean. Sometimes, even though we're awake, not everything seems to be awake :)
Control the cravings
Can't stop eating? The more you think about it the more you eat? I totally understand this one. To this day I struggle with it. That's why I devoted so much of my book to managing head hunger. And trust me; it is all in our heads. If you're not careful, what's in your head will ultimately find its way into your stomach.
For that extra "umph" to defeat the head games take LynFit Omega-3 at 3pm to stop those cravings before they begin. We should all be taking Omega-3 anyway for optimal health, even if you eat salmon. And don't forget your dogs too. I have 4 of them and they get Omega-3. It helps in so many areas:
Hair, skin and nails
Inflammation (aches and pains)
Blood sugar control (which helps kill cravings)
As an added bonus, take Omega-3 before you sleep and you'll wake up pain-free and feeling like you've slept like a baby.
Exercise the right way for a flatter stomach by week's end
Yes, LynFit metabolic boosting exercise is the secret to seeing results fast. Remember, we talked about planned pain - workouts. One of the biggest mistakes people make is not doing the right kind of exercise to achieve their weight loss and fitness goals. I find that they either over exercise, which causes more stress on their body which contributes to weight gain, or they under exercise, which stops any results dead in their tracks.
Want to see results start to happen? Do LynFit metabolic boosting workouts 3 times weekly, along with a daily "good for your body" core walk (the core walk is explained in detail in "The Metabolism Solution"). You'll not only lose 1 pound a day, you'll also feel and see visible results in 1 week. That's the LynFit Guarantee - if you follow my plan 100% you'll get results faster than surgery! Not to mention - it costs a lot less and you don't need to take all that time off from work.
So, are you ready to lose that weight? I can help you! It's time to get disciplined for weight loss!
- Lisa Lynn
- Tags: appetite Belly Fat bloating body fat calories cravings Diet exercise fat-burner fitness joint discomfort joint pain lisa lynn Melatonin metabolic cleanse Metabolism multivitamins Nutrition Omega Over-eating Raspberry ketones sleep problems Slimmer Supplements toning Waistline Weight Loss Wellness Women's Health
Nix Joint Pain And Fatigue While Boosting Mood
Medications that stop us from feeling pain can also stop the healing process and slow the metabolism, which keeps us from losing weight. It's always best to take a holistic approach and that's where LynFit Recovery Agent comes in.
LynFit Recovery Agent is a combination of 16 of the highest quality ingredients in exactly the amount your body needs to be effective. Researchers have discovered that when certain nutrients are combined in a concentrated form (like found in LynFit Recovery Agent) they are more powerful. It is a multivitamin and joint, pain protector wrapped into one. We all need to prevent injuries and joint pain from happening in the first place, so it's best to provide your body with what it needs to keep your joints supple and pliable, keeping pain away.
LynFit Recovery Agent is a powerful, yet safe effective supplement that utilizes the body's multiple pathways and systems to promote aggressive healing and recovery to fight the inflammation that causes pain; arthritis, tendonitis, bursitis or any "itis" for that matter. It can relieve it without hurting your metabolism.
The highly effective nutrients found in LynFit Recovery Agent not only help relieve your pain and suffering, they may also help reduce cravings for alcohol and sugar. Clean out your liver clogging medicine cabinet and start reaching for natural alternatives. Be sure to drink lots of fresh water and keep your diet high in healing foods like the LynFit Complete Protein Shake or Lean Bar and salmon. Be sure to eat your 10 servings of vegetables every day but minimize night shade vegetables as they have been known to cause inflammation. Night shade vegetables are potatoes, tomatoes, eggplant and peppers, to name a few. More information on these vegetables can be found in my soon to be released book.
Ten Reasons You Need LynFit Recovery Agent:
- Boosts your body's immune function and response
- Protects your body from free radical damage
- Helps reduce and relieve pain and inflammation
- Helps your body absorb calcium more efficiently and helps prevent bone loss
- Helps keep your body flexible and pliable
- Helps you feel better and gives you more energy faster
- Helps put the brakes on aging
- Helps the body handle stress
- Improves circulation and increases blood flow
- Helps boost mood - you'll feel better fast!
I recommend taking LynFit Recovery Agent as soon as you wake up and again if needed immediately after your workout to replace nutrients. Make sure to read the product label for the correct dosage.
- Lisa Lynn
- Tags: aches and pains Belly Fat chronic pains cravings Diet fat-burner fitness Illness Management Illness Prevention Immune System joint discomfort joint pain lack of energy lisa lynn Mental Health Metabolism minerals multivitamins nutrients Nutrition protein shake stress Supplements Weight Loss Wellness
Detoxing Your Body With Natural Alternatives
Spring cleansing means detoxifying your body, mind and spirit. Detoxing is an ancient tradition and has been known to be an "extraordinary-mystical" experience. Jesus did it, Plato did it and so did Gandhi! They said it gave them clarity of thought and made them feel more peaceful and created vibrant health.
Detoxing your body is also the best way to slow down the aging process and jump start your weight loss. My first goal with every client is to get them to feel good so they have the energy to make lifestyle changes that will ultimately affect their weight loss and melt fat from their waistline.
How do you know if you need to detox? Here are the telltale signs that your body is begging you to detox:
- Bloated, feeling heavy, constipated or irritable bowel symptoms
- Depression, moodiness, lack of focus, can't concentrate
- Tired, lack of energy
- Muscle aches and pains
- Sleep problems
- Skin eruptions, eczema, nail or hair problems
- Sick often
- Hard to lose weight
I recommend certain proven techniques that help your body detox. Detoxing has always been the best way to recharge, rejuvenate, and renew. Anybody can benefit from a detox. The body is coming out of what might be called hibernation. It's a way you can jump-start your body and your weight loss for a more active life, and a healthier life.
There's a big difference between dieting and detoxing as the effects on the body are quite different.
ANCIENT TRADITION MEETS NEW-AGE NEEDS
A study of anthropology gives plenty of evidence. In Chinese medicine, fasting is part of preventative health care. For many ancient cultures, fasting helped people "lighten up" after a long winter, shedding the extra winter fat layer that provided warmth.
Our bodies naturally detoxify every day because detoxification is a normal body process of eliminating or neutralizing toxins through the colon, liver, kidneys, lungs, lymph glands, and skin. Our metabolic processes continuously dispose of accumulated toxic matter.
However, the environmental toxins of modern-day life - the pollutants, chemicals, other synthetic substances - are more than the average body can handle. Our bodies don't know what to do with foreign substances, so it will store them outside of the regular elimination system, so we don't get poisoned. Those poisons start building up in our body fat.
If you feel "congested" from too much food - or the wrong kinds of food - you may want to detoxify. If your energy level is low, if you have been taking many medications that have not been eliminated from your system, even a simple weekend detox may help you feel better fast so that you crave eating healthy and exercising. Not to mention how focused and peaceful you'll feel. (For more information on a total Metabolic Cleanse, click HERE)
Here are FIVE safe, natural alternatives that make detoxing easier:
- Start by knowing your numbers. If you're not feeling well it helps to know why. That's why I'm suggesting that you know your numbers. Not your weight or body fat, but rather your Omega-3 levels. We've all heard that Omega-3's are the secret to optimal health as they help lower total cholesterol, ease inflammation, increase energy and boost mood as well as benefiting your nails and hair. But what you might not know is that your Omega-3 levels may actually be hurting you. I suggest that every client start out by taking this highly accurate simple home test that will provide you with your ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 (results in 2 weeks) which is the key to detoxing your body. When we feel better and ache less you won't need toxic drugs to ease symptoms. I searched and found the best deal for you to get 2 kits for the price of 1 by clicking HERE. Be sure to sign up for their 100 days of heart health while you're there.
- Kick constipation/IBS naturally with fiber. I suggest mixing Sunfiber every morning in your LynFit Complete Protein Shake along with a ½ cup of raspberries to reach your daily fiber quota. What makes Sunfiber totally unique is that it's the only fiber that's truly invisible (no taste and no gritty texture). What I love most about Sunfiber is that it will not impede with protein digestion. Sunfiber will also help improve the growth of beneficial gut bacteria and it dissolves fast!
Lisa Tip: If you suffer from constipation or IBS symptoms, in addition to mixing Sunfiber every morning with your Complete Protein Shake, take the LynFit Raspberry Ketone Cleanse at dinner for the best results.
- Ease joint aches and pains naturally with antioxidants and other pain fighting ingredients while detoxing. Joint aches, arthritis and headaches are the #1 complaint I hear every day that keep people from eating healthy and exercising. You can bet I take this very seriously. There are natural alternatives such as LynFit Recovery Agent that provide fast relief without rebound pain or side effects. You can help your body recover naturally with proven ingredients such as Glucosamine, L-Glutamine, Curcumin and Bromelain, to name a few, and all contained in LynFit Recovery Agent. It helps repair damaged tissue, enhances immunity and speeds healing while inhibiting joint inflammation.
- Food is always your best medicine so choose organic whenever possible and aim to eat more green vegetables versus fruits as fruit can also raise blood sugar levels. Elevated blood sugar contributes to intense cravings, moodiness and fatigue. You really are what you eat so focus on eating 10 vegetables daily and lean, clean white fish with lots of fresh water. I recommend drinking at least 4 cups of green tea daily or hot water with lemon to help your body eliminate toxins that make you feel so bad.
Getting lean and staying healthy is about eating right and staying active so be sure to get some exercise every day. Your body will thank you and your weight loss will be enhanced when you use safe, natural alternatives whenever possible.
The Dieter's Cheat Sheet For Faster Fat Loss
Can't seem to move forward toward your weight loss and fitness goals no matter how hard you try? For everything you "fix" something else seems to "pop up" to discourage you? Well, you're not alone.
As a part of my LeanerLifestyle Month I've put together a Cheat Sheet to help you through the 8 most common issues that will arise during your weight loss program.
While everyone is different there are some basic steps that can be taken by everyone to help them through their tough stretches. These 8 fixes will keep you moving forward toward your ultimate goals.
- Craving? Take (1) LynFit Carb Edge at lunch and (1) LynFit Pure Omega-3 at 3pm to keep you feeling full while balancing your blood sugar.
- Can't lose that stubborn fat? Take (1) LynFit Cutting Edge 30 minutes before you work out to force your body to burn fat.
- Dead metabolism over 40? Drink a LynFit Complete Protein Shake or eat a LynFit Lean Bar for breakfast (as your breakfast NOT with your breakfast) and again for lunch.
- Still hungry? Eat your veggies! You're supposed to eat 10 per day and if you're hungry you haven't eaten enough veggies. More than likely you didn't drink enough water either.
- Constipated? Bloated? Take (2) LynFit Raspberry Ketone Cleanse at 10am or before bedtime until you feel cleaned out.
- Can't sleep? Take (1) LynFit Lean Sleep rather than over-the-counter sleep aides. They slow down your metabolism.
- Sore and achy? Take LynFit Recovery Agent to help your body heal and relieve soreness naturally so you don't hurt your metabolism.
- Need a snack? Have a green apple or 1/2 of a LynFit Lean Bar with a cup of tea.
Keep this Cheat Sheet handy for those days when these symptoms raise their ugly heads. And remember, YOU ARE in control!
- Lisa Lynn
- Tags: appetite Belly Fat bloating body fat calories constipation cravings Diet exercise fat-burner fitness holiday Holidays joint discomfort joint pain lean bars lisa lynn Melatonin Metabolism Nutrition Over-eating protein shake Raspberry ketones sleep problems Slimmer snacks toning Weight Loss white kidney bean extract
Are You In Pain?
Pain, no matter what the cause or your age, is your body's way of letting you know it's out of balance. I always tell my clients that if you rest (no exercise) you'll rust! That's why we feel so horrible and achy. Exercise keeps our bodies limber and increase circulation all over, which delivers the nutrients our body needs to heal. Exercise also removes toxins making it critical when it comes time to keeping your body in working order so that we feel good. And I know from my own personal experience that when I feel good I eat better!
Remember, you can always do the Recovery Stretch or Lean Core Workouts on those days when you're not feeling very good. Our joints are designed like bladders and they need to be emptied in order to feel better. Have you ever noticed that you always feel better when you exercise and your aches and pains go away?
There really is no excuse NOT to exercise. If you're short on time do 15 minutes of the DVD in the morning and the other 15 after work.
Here are the top 5 causes of arthritis and joint pain:
- Eating red meat that causes inflammation because it's so acidic. Try seasoning your chicken the way you would a steak to satisfy and you'll lose your craving for red meat. Not to mention, you'll lose a lot weight!
- High blood sugar levels! If you carry most of your body fat around your stomach that's a sure sign your blood sugar levels are high. How do you fix that? You need to eat less starch and carbohydrates like breads, rice, pasta, cereal, potatoes and decrease your fruit consumption. Be sure to check everything you eat or drink, including creamers, soy, almond and coconut milks. Keep a watch on protein bars and shakes (unless you're using LynFit's as it's low carb and low sugar).
You can also quickly lower blood sugar levels by taking LynFit Carb Edge 2-3 times daily before meals. It keeps blood sugar balanced by not allowing carbs to be digested. Taking LynFit Carb Edge also keeps your metabolism moving so you'll lose weight.
- You're not getting enough Omega-3's and getting too much Omega-6's from olive oils and food. Everyone should be taking LynFit Omega-3 daily for pain relief, to balance sugar and ease depression symptoms we feel this time of year. But not all Omega-3 supplements are what you think. Be sure your Omega contains at least 500mg of DHA and EPA each or take LynFit Omega-3. It contains purified high quality Omega-3 and contains 800 EPA and 600 DHA. It is made from pharmaceutical grade ingredients that are free of mercury and other contaminants that other store-bought brands contain. That's why I call it "pure"!
Did you know that Omega-3 travels along the same pathway as pain medications relieving pain the same way BUT Omega-3 won't slow down metabolism? I suggest taking (1) LynFit Omega-3 with a morning LynFit Complete Protein Shake and another at 3pm so you'll feel better. It also helps to keep cravings under control when they hit the hardest. For more advanced pain, take (1) LynFit Omega-3 before your workout and (1) immediately after.
- The pain medications you're taking to relieve the pain may actually be making it worse! Not just pain medications but lots of medications cause joint pain and body aches, not to mention they are often the cause of weight gain. Try a natural approach instead that relieves pain and helps you lose weight. Try taking LynFit Recovery Agent daily as a way to prevent or control pain. Or, use it the same way you would use an over-the-counter pain medication. You'll not only feel better fast, you'll be healing your body at the source of the pain versus masking the symptoms, making pain rebound after the medication wears off. Most of the time the rebound pain is worse than the original!
- You're not drinking enough water! Drink more water or green tea than you think you need to stay hydrated and help flush toxins out of your body that cause pain and makes you sluggish.
Get moving, NOW!
What Your Body Is Telling You When It Aches
"ITIS" means it's coming from inflammation. Whether it's sinusitis, tendonitis, bursitis, arthritis, or fibromyalgia, your body is telling you it needs additional nutrients to heal. Believe it or not, pain is positive as it's your body's way of saying "you're not taking care of me!" As we age or overdo it, our bodies require very specific nutrients daily, and lots of them, to get the job done. This makes your diet and supplement program more important than ever!
But what you may not know is that all of those over-the-counter pain meds (especially prescriptions meds) may be part of the reason you ache. Not to mention, they slow down your metabolism. Pain medications block the healing process, versus helping it and may cause rebound pain. Now, I'm not suggesting that you stop cold turkey. But I am suggesting that you begin treating your pain with a more natural holistic approach. This approach will make you feel better fast and save you time and money!
Here are SIX things your body is telling you when it hurts:
- GET UP and MOVE Every day to help remove toxins and bring fresh blood into the area! Don't repeat the same activity that hurt you. Stretching, gentle walking or indoor bicycling works wonders. Do LynFit's Recovery and stretch daily at the pace that feels right for your body.
- DRINK MORE WATER than you think you need. Our bodies need 8-10 glasses of water daily but when we ached we require more to help flush the toxins out. Drink more water and sip hot tea with lemon to help with the emotional side of joint pain and promote faster healing. Aim for 12 glasses of water daily and try floating a lemon or lime wedge in your water to add flavor and make you crave it. You'll drink more.
- Take Pure Omega 3 daily even if you eat salmon 2 times a week! Did you know that taking Omega 3 every day can alleviate joint pain and soreness? LynFit's Pure Omega 3 is unlike any other you can buy at a store because it's purified to remove contaminants that cause joint pain and is always free of saturated fats found in less expensive brands! Now you know why the store-bought brands are so cheap and I gotta tell you that these benefits can only be seen when the right amounts of EPA and DHA are present. You need at least 600mg of EPA and DHA to get these benefits! As you can see HERE, LynFit's Pure Omega meets and or exceeds those levels! When taking LynFit's Pure Omega you'll see and feel the results within 2 weeks!
- DUMP the olive oil. Eating too much olive oil can actually exacerbate joint pain because it contains Omega 6 which decreases your helpful Omega 3, causing joint pain. The only essential fat we are deficient in is Omega 3. So drop all other fats such as olive oil, flax, avocados, nuts and seeds, as they all contribute to weight gain and more joint pain. Even essential fats cause weight gain and add to our waistlines and need to be reduced!
- LOSE WEIGHT drinking a Complete Protein Shake! Losing 5-10 pounds can make a world of difference when it comes to joint pain and getting relief! When we lose weight we release a pressure valve that relieves body pains almost instantly. Every extra pound increases the load on your joints three to five times, so you you're increasing your pain and risk of developing osteoporosis many times being overweight. Lose weight fast be drinking a Complete Protein Shake daily for breakfast to BLOCK pain causing cortisol from rising. Nourish your body with every amino acid it needs for healing and repair.
- BLOCK Carbs and Sugar! High blood sugar levels cause pain to elevate! Following the Slimmer By Dinner Meal Plan keeps blood sugar levels low. That's why it helps you lose weight fast. What else can you do if your blood sugar levels are high? It's also helpful to take (1) Carb Edge before meals, especially the "NOT SO GOOD" ones. Clinical research show it BLOCKS 65% of unwanted carbs from being digested, so they aren't absorbed and they don't raise blood sugar levels. Carb Edge quickly lowers blood sugar levels that contribute to joint pain and will also help you conquer cravings!
If you are one of those people who suffer with daily aches and pains you may want to add LynFit's Recovery Agent as a daily defense. Recovery Agent is a multivitamin and joint healing supplements wrapped into one!