Teach Your Body To Burn More Calories All Day Long
Right now your metabolism is busy, working to burn calories and melt fat. Every time you eat, enzymes in your body's cells break down the food and turn it into energy that keeps your heart beating, your mind functioning, and your legs walking. It's the sum of everything your body does. Your metabolism is busier than you might imagine.
The process is quite simple; the faster your metabolism, the more calories your body burns doing everyday functions. The more calories you burn, the easier it is to lose weight. The good news is you can increase your metabolism, so it works harder all day, helping you lose weight faster and easier. You really can teach your body how to burn more calories all day long.
For most of us, our metabolisms hum along at a preset rate /speed determined by age, gender, and genetics. The bad news is, if your over 35, have been overweight or have done your share of diet research (tried many diets), what you might not know could stop you from losing weight and severely affect your body’s ability to burn off excess fat now stored on your belly, hips, and thighs.
The good news is you have a huge amount of control over your metabolic rate—more than you think. Making a few simple changes to your daily routine can boost your metabolism, turning that slow metabolism into overdrive, so you not only lose weight faster and easier, but your body also begins to melt fat.
It can be as easy as eating the right foods vs. the wrong ones. The real secret sauce for building a red hot, sizzling metabolism is to start your day with whey protein. Whey protein not only builds your metabolism, but it also boosts it by 25 percent as well. Be aware; vegan and dairy proteins won't do. It must be high-quality whey protein.
Where can you find this high-quality whey protein? You can find it in both LynFit Complete Protein and LynFit Lean Bars. LynFit whey has the highest PER (Protein Efficiency Rating) due to it containing the amino acid, leucine. LynFit whey is fast-acting and preserves muscle tissue so you won't muscle waste, which slows metabolism. That's why drinking high-quality whey is called "building the metabolism."
Now that you've got your metabolism built up and revving at a high rate, there are still additional issues to overcome to keep the fat burning at full throttle.
If you have excess fat stored around your belly, hips, and thighs, you have enough evidence to point to your blood sugar levels being out of whack, making supplement usage a must if you're serious about melting off that fat and getting lean.
First things first: To get your body to burn fat you need to lower those blood sugar levels. In order to lower blood sugar levels, you need to be eating clean. This is where an effective supplement stack that attacks fat from every angle, starting with appetite suppression and reducing cravings is imperative.
Supplement stacking has been used for decades and is the most efficient way to reach your weight loss and fitness goals, especially when it comes to leaning out and reshaping your body. This technique is highly effective with even the leanest athletes, so, as you can imagine, it's even more effective with people like me and you, because we have more fat to lose. But again, always remember—nothing works better than eating a clean, metabolic boosting diet (more information about thermogenic eating can be found in The Metabolism Solution).
The goal is to teach your body to burn more calories all day long, even when at rest. However, this is almost impossible to do if you're eating excess fat and carbs (refer to The Metabolism Solution for how much fat you should be consuming daily). While you may only care about the end result, it's important that you understand how supplement stacking works. Today, we're going to examine supplement stacking with LynFit Carb Edge and LynFit Accelerator.
After getting your metabolism boosted, the next step is to lower your blood sugar levels while boosting thyroid production, which tends to slow when you decrease caloric intake. Slowing your thyroid production is exactly what you DON'T want to happen when you're trying to burn off excess fat.
It's natural for thyroid production to slow down as you age and reduce caloric intake, so stimulating it is essential.
NOTE: This is especially critical if you suffer from hypothyroidism. Not to worry if you're currently taking medication for hypothyroidism—in fact, you need it, as thyroid medication doesn't cure the issue; it only treats the symptoms. That's why you didn't lose weight when you began taking it. And that's why this program is designed for you.
The ingredients that work best for thyroid support are Coleus Forskohlii and Guggul extract, both of which are found in LynFit Carb Edge, in the exact amounts your body needs.
LynFit Carb Edge is the best multi-stacker because it helps you manage carbs by killing your cravings for them and blocking them when you do eat them, so you absorb less of them. Even if you're not eating a lot of carbs, it's still important to take LynFit Carb Edge to help balance blood sugar levels and reduce insulin spikes that can occur even when eating healthy foods. White kidney bean extract is wonderful for controlling insulin spikes, and LynFit Carb Edge contains it.
Taking LynFit Carb Edge is the equivalent of taking over 15 of the best fat-burning supplements, all wrapped into one. While this does save you money, more importantly, LynFit Carb Edge is properly blended using the highest quality ingredients, so you'll see and feel results fast.
Every time you take LynFit Carb Edge you get the exact amount of each nutrient, custom-blended for maximum results, saving you time and money. You won't need those other expensive extras that you never take.
THE "B-LEAN TEAM": Your body's need for B vitamins is increased when you're dieting or stressed. The combined action of these B vitamins can be energized quickly and help promote weight loss. They help the body properly metabolize and process foods you eat — B1, B2, B5, B6, and B12.
Niacin, also part of the B Lean Team, also known as B3, has special properties when it comes to fat loss. Niacin helps to release stored toxins stored in fat cells, helping with the detox process and easing cravings when trying to kick bad eating habits.
NOTE: Niacin can make you feel flushed, especially when you first begin taking it. Not to worry—it will pass quickly. The flush is attributable to the niacin working its way through the bloodstream, cleansing it, removing toxins.
Chromium is a mineral that helps move carbohydrates into cells to be used for energy vs. being stored for fat. Chromium also helps balance blood sugar levels to help avoid low energy dips, helping to ease cravings and decrease hunger.
Potassium is a mineral essential for good health and can assist with weight loss. Potassium can improve blood pressure, fatigue, stress, headaches, and glucose transfer, which affect weight. It also helps to maintain proper electrolyte balance in cells.
White kidney bean extract blocks unwanted carbs from being absorbed (great for cheat meal days — you should take it right before your cheat meal, so you don't destroy your diet) and help balance blood sugar levels that being overweight can knock out of whack. It also helps to kill cravings and reduce hunger.
Forskohlii helps heat up the area where fat is being stored while encouraging fat loss in troubling areas. It helps to keep your thyroid function at full capacity, so your metabolism doesn't slow down, even with a reduction in caloric intake. Can you say, "busting through plateaus?"
Guggul extract has too many good things to list, but the main reason it's in LynFit Carb Edge is due to it stimulating thyroid function, so your body burns more fat, even at rest. Guggul also helps lower cholesterol and triglycerides.
Banaba leaf is great for diabetics because it helps reduce and balance blood sugar levels, effectively reducing hunger and cravings while enhancing your metabolism and melting belly fat. Studies have shown that Banaba leaf can help lower blood sugar levels within 60 minutes of taking it.
Black tea is better than green tea when it comes to reducing appetite and boosting weight loss. In European studies, black tea has been shown to reduce the urge to binge, making it the perfect team player when it comes fat burning.
Suma root is an adaptogen that improves cellular health, increasing the body's ability to adapt to metabolic stress and response under stressful conditions.
Tyrosine is an amino acid that helps nourish thyroid function and is also involved in manufacturing other helpful weight loss hormones that regulate metabolism. One of those is norepinephrine, which is one of the key hormones in the body that stimulates thermogenesis and the breakdown of stored body fat.
Alpha lipoic acid breaks down carbohydrates (sugar) and speeds the removal from the bloodstream.
When you restrict your diet to lose fat and combine that with a metabolic boosting workout you may start to feel your energy levels slump. This can cause your cravings to spike up. Supplementing with a thermogenic fat burner that targets your body's fat receptor sites and encourages it to release stored fat may boost energy while minimizing food cravings.
LynFit Accelerator with raspberry ketones and green tea tricks your body into acting like a thin person by raising the metabolic rate and reducing hunger hormones while lowering blood sugar levels. LynFit Accelerator forces your body to release stored fat to be used for fuel while helping to reduce cellulite, effectively breaking down fat and converting it to energy and naturally lowering cholesterol levels.
Raspberry ketones have an anti-obesity effect, meaning they inhibit weight gain. Raspberry ketones do not work well alone; that's why LynFit Accelerator is stacked with the most effective fat loss ingredients such as green tea, chocolate bean powder, B6, and B12.
Green tea boosts metabolism and promotes a feeling of well-being. The truth is when you feel better you eat better.
Chocolate bean powder has been known to create a feeling of fullness and suppress appetite. Chocolate bean powder is loaded with health-protecting antioxidants.
Chromium is a trace mineral that helps lower blood sugar levels, reduce cravings for carbohydrates, and decrease appetite.
B6 and B12 boost energy you need when trying to lose weight. They promote fat loss by boosting metabolism, so you burn more calories all day long. B vitamins help your body metabolize carbs and fats, making them easier to be burned off vs. being stored.
LynFit Accelerator does contain caffeine to ensure delivery of these helpful nutrients. There is no need to worry, however. LynFit Accelerator contains less caffeine than a small (the old-fashioned small) cup of coffee.
For an even better boost, open the capsule and pour the contents into your LynFit Protein Shake. It gets absorbed and utilized by the body faster.
NOTE: If you're prone to anxiety you may want to consider switching to decaf coffee or start slowly by taking ½ a capsule. Avoid caffeine while taking LynFit Accelerator until you see how you feel taking it.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS FAT BURNING COMBO?
- Everyone, male or female, who is trying to lose weight
- Anyone who has fat stored, especially those hard-to-lose places like belly, hips, and thighs
- Anyone who has ever been overweight in their lifetime
- Anyone who has a sluggish, dead metabolism (almost all females)
- Anyone who struggles with blood sugar control (especially diabetic and pre-diabetic)
- Anyone who struggles with cravings for carbs and sugars
- Anyone with low thyroid function or thyroid disease (LynFit Carb Edge can be taken with thyroid medication; however, it's always a good idea to consult with your doctor to make sure)
So, if you feel like you've been doing everything right with diet and exercise, but when hunger strikes your willpower dies, and you need help crushing cravings, LynFit Carb Edge and LynFit Accelerator are for you.
Are you ready to shed the weight and watch the fat melt off? Optimize your metabolism, say goodbye to cravings, and transform your body into a fat burning furnace today!
Stock up today and SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!
Eat Chocolate For Breakfast And Lose Weight
Can eating chocolate help you lose weight? Eating chocolate before and after your meals is the newest weight loss tactic. Is it efficient since you're simply adding extra calories which means you’ll gain weight? Is it too good to be true?
"New science proves you should eat chocolate every day is real and proven." If this sets off your, it's too-good-to-be-true alarm, it should! Not all chocolate is created equal. It’s the kind of chocolate you eat that matters most, as well as when you eat it and how much.
Let’s be honest, women need chocolate. Chocolate lovers, you can rejoice because there’s another new study that shows eating more of the dark stuff might actually help you stay slim.* But be careful — chocolate contains more calories than many foods. However, the U.S. study showed that those who consume the right kind of chocolate have less body fat than those who didn't.
Researchers suspect the calories in chocolate are not like “normal” calories. If the chocolate calories are of a particular kind, they might just make your metabolism work harder, which means they offset the extra calories (aka "thermogenic"). Your body burns calories digesting it, leaving you with a calorie burning advantage. The study shows the that the metabolic effects of certain specific ingredients make this particular chocolate a good “slimming” food because it is calorie-neutral.
The study leader, Dr Beatrice Golomb, from the University of California at San Diego, said, “Our findings appear to add to a body of information suggesting that the composition of calories, not just the number of them, matters for determining their ultimate impact on weight. Does it get any better than this? When it comes to eating chocolate this is good news for those who have a regular chocolate habit, and those who wish to start one.”
I love these scientists. They actually investigated the chocolate eating habits of 972 men and women with an average age of 57 for a study of cholesterol lowering drugs and found out that chocolate can be good for weight loss. These surprising findings showed those who ate chocolate on more days of the week than average were statistically likely to have lower Body Mass Indexes because the chocolate speeds up the metabolism. The right kind of chocolate can also:
- Reduce blood pressure
- Improve mood (this is why we crave it)
- Lower the risk of heart disease and stroke
However, the researchers warn the study’s findings do not apply to all products containing chocolate, and some people might actually gain weight unless they do these specific things. Here is the 411 on chocolate and what you need to know if you’re a chocolate addict like me, need it every day, and are trying to lose weight.
- Eat your chocolate first thing in the morning to boost metabolism. You’ll burn off the extra calories throughout the day.
- Make sure it is pure, high-quality cacao. High-quality cacao contains chemicals called theobromine. Theobromine is a stimulant and that's why it speeds up the metabolism. That's also why you crave chocolate when you are depressed or lack energy.
- Epicatechin is also a chemical that’s derived from the chocolate ingredient cocoa. It has been known to boost numbers of mitochondria, the cells’ energy-generating powerhouses. So you feel better, and it's good for your health. These awesome little mitochondria burn up calories which is good news for weight loss.
Wait, it gets even better. If you've been reading my blogs, you know by now that the trick to losing weight is keeping insulin levels down, or lowering them if they are high. Guess what? Pure defatted cacao can decrease insulin resistance by almost 50 percent, thanks to the flavonoids it contains.
Thanks to these miraculous ingredients, dark chocolate can also slow the absorption of sugar into the bloodstream. That helps prevent the much-dreaded insulin spike, which is famous for shuttling sugar straight into your fat cells. These dreaded insulin spikes turn off your body's fat-burning mechanisms which stop fat loss and make you hungry again several hours later. Over time, they can also lead to insulin resistance and diabetes. The best news ever? Dark chocolate kills craving for sweets.
Here is a metabolic boosting chocolate breakfast that helps you lose weight while boosting mood and improving health. You’ll never miss breakfast again.
It nourishes the body because the protein powder is full of amino acids that boosts metabolism, turns off the weight gain switch and also helps kill cravings. That’s why you don’t want to wait until later to eat these.
CHOCOLATE BLISS, HIGH-PROTEIN TRUFFLES (Adapted from my recipe in The Metabolism Solution)
(2 scoops) LynFit Chocolate Complete Protein Powder
(1 cup) Dark chocolate spread or Nutella
(1/8 cup) Honey
(3/4 cup) Raw oats (if you're not trying to lose weight)
Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Form into 1 inch balls and place in the freezer until frozen (usually 1 hour or less) and eat them. For extra special occasions decorate with shredded coconut, crushed almonds or walnuts. Sprinkles make them attractive for kids.
BE SURE TO LOOK FOR THE FOLLOWING SUPER STAR INGREDIENTS WHEN YOU SHOP FOR CHOCOLATE
- Go dark or don't it. Look for at least 70 percent pure cacao. It has less sugar, contains some monounsaturated fatty acids, and has a bittersweet taste which reduces the amount you eat. It kills cravings for sweet and fatty foods.
- Stick to a small serving. Each helping should be no bigger than the end of your thumb.
- Chocolate Protein Powders and Protein Bars can be a great way to get your chocolate fix, but make sure what you choose is made from dark chocolate that’s been defatted, and contains no sugar. For the best results, use LynFit Complete Protein and LynFit Lean Bars.
- Check the label and look for 155 calories or less, 2 grams max of fat, and less than 3 grams of sugar.
You’ll know you're buying good chocolate by the price. Chocolate is in high demand and is at a premium of $8 an ounce for the good stuff.
If you want all of these benefits but don't like chocolate (what, are you crazy?) you can find them in the LynFit Accelerator with Raspberry Ketones. Once you try this supplement and see how fast you melt off body fat and excess pounds you’ll see why it’s been called The Miracle in a Bottle.
(*Study Cited and Related Links: Beatrice Golomb, MD, Ph.D., discusses chocolate and weight loss. Filed Under Health & Medicine)
Kill Cravings This Valentine's Day And Still Eat Chocolate
Food cravings are the reason most diets fail. They are like pimples that pop out of nowhere. If you're like me, you'll stop at nothing to kill them off, stat!
What if I told you there’s a quicker, more effective way to kill your cravings and curb your monster appetite rather than giving into them or caving into the vending machine?
Follow these tips to instantly kill off those cravings. For more tips and tricks on how to boost your metabolism and melt belly fat, check out The Metabolism Solution, and the metabolic boosting Chocolate Diet linked below.
- Feed it First: The #1 reason we crave is due to nutritional deficiencies, and the #1 nutrient deficiency among women is protein. Your body needs amino acids to regulate serotonin which helps boost mood. Drinking the Complete Protein Shake for breakfast is the best way to provide your body with the essential amino acids it needs to stay healthy and keep your mood balanced. Prevention is the cure when it comes to killing cravings so make it a LynFit Chocolate Protein Shake and kill two birds with one stone.
- Brush the cravings right out of your mouth: In my 25+ years as a weight loss coach every person who does this trick says it works—Always keep a travel size toothbrush and toothpaste with you, and brush your teeth after meals and when cravings strike. The fresh minty taste makes eating less desirable and distracts you from obsessing about what to eat. Distraction is powerful when it comes to avoiding your cravings. Studies have shown that mint is a good appetite suppressant, and people who sniff (brushing counts too) mint throughout the day ate 3,000 fewer calories that week. That’s enough to move the dial on the scale. Just don’t be obsessive about brushing your teeth every hour, as excessive brushing wears down tooth enamel.
Drink mint flavored water: You’ve heard me say this a thousand times, but it's worth saying again—Most of the time when we crave it's really because we're thirsty. Drink mint flavored water to quench the crave. Buy a few fresh mint leaves and drop some in your water. You can drink the minted water hot or cold. It's very satisfying and will help tame your cravings.
Note: Always buy mint flavored water to have on hand to guzzle when your cravings get the best of you.
- Chew mint gum: Always have mint gum in your car, purse and desk to chew on when the urges get rough. Chewing gum does many things—It gives you something to chew when you really aren’t hungry but need to chew on something, and the repetitive motion sends signals to a part of your brain that controls appetite and satiety. If your brain thinks you're eating it will send signals that you're full. Unless, of course, your shut off valve has been damaged and broken (if you've gained more than 10 pounds your shut off valve is broken and damaged and will need to be retrained by sticking to your food plan). In this case, you’ll have to white knuckle it until things get better. The sweet taste also activates the release of the feel-good brain chemical called serotonin. Low serotonin levels cause cravings to pop up in the first place.
- Stress less: Stress will cause your body to release the stress hormone cortisol, which tells your brain to seek out rewards or pleasure. This is why we always crave the wrong things. Enter fat and sugar loaded comfort foods that blunt cortisol and temporarily stop stress. What you’re really craving is to feel better. Find other ways to stimulate happiness that do not including eating to help curb high-calorie cravings. Take a walk break, even if it’s to go get a cup of green tea, or call a friend until the moment passes. The quick chat will trigger a stress reducing emotional release that food can never fill. When all else fails, I hit pause and pray. I say The Serenity Prayer and place my dog in my lap and wait until the craving passes. After all, I didn't get to be 40 pounds overweight by not overeating!
For all the chocolate lovers, here's another great way to still lose 1 pound per day, while eating chocolate. It's the Metabolic Boosting Chocolate Diet (click HERE for the diet).