Returns and Refunds
LynFit Nutrition wants you happy!
If you purchase and read Lisa Lynn's best-selling book, The Metabolism Solution, and implement the metabolic boosting principles (even for just a couple of weeks) and you:
- Do not experience a noticeable improvement in body composition (more muscle, less fat),
- Do not experience a noticeable improvement in health (more energy, less blood sugar swings, better immune function)
- Do not experience a noticeable improvement in overall lifestyle (you feel happier, positive and struggle-free about the lifestyle changes)
You can return the book for a full refund.
OTHER LYNFIT NUTRITION PRODUCTS
Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with the items you order and your experience with LynFit.com. Depending on the reason for the return and the condition of the product, there may be several options available to you.
- If you would like to return an unopened product* for any reason, we can either issue a refund to your method of payment, or we can apply an in-store credit to your account that you can use towards a future purchase. Items must be unopened and returned within seven days of purchase due to the small and fresh batch nature of our business. The refund issued or in-store credit applied is for the price of the product only and does not include any shipping fees charged for delivery. A 25 percent restocking fee may apply and LynFit Nutrition will not provide a prepaid shipping label. If a product or supplement was purchased as part of a System or Kit, the return and refund policy will apply to the entire System or Kit and the entire System or Kit must meet eligibility requirements.
- Opened products cannot be accepted for return.
- If a product you receive is damaged during shipment or is not what you ordered, we can send a replacement right away and provide a prepaid return label for our U.S. customers to retrieve the item.
- If a clothing item doesn't fit properly, we'll gladly issue an in-store credit to your account for a different size, but must charge for the new shipping fee and the return shipping cost.
- Due to the nature of small batch fresh ingredients, LynFit Lean bars CANNOT be returned, therefore no refunds. We suggest that you order one box, or try our Lean Bar Sampler first, before ordering in bulk. LynFit Lean Bars are made fresh, and by the time they are shipped back, they are no longer good for resale. They are not mass produced, so no returns are allowed for them at this time.
- If the item you’d like to return was purchased using a LynFit in-store credit as part of a previous exchange, we cannot accept the return or issue a refund for any reason.
- *Additional limitations may apply.
To begin processing any return, please contact our Customer Service team at Support@LynFit.com and provide your name, the order number, and the reason for returning the product.
If the return is approved, we will provide you with a Return Authorization Number and directions on how to proceed with the return. Refunds will not be issued for returns that do not include the Return Authorization Number.
When returning an item, we highly recommend using a shipping method that provides step-by-step tracking information to help ensure its safe arrival. We apologize, but we are not responsible for the amount of time it takes for an item to be returned to our facility, or if the item is lost or damaged during the return process.
Once we have received the product and the return has been processed by our warehouse, we can issue the refund or award the in-store credit to your account. Please note that we are unable to accept returns that are dropped off by a customer at any of our warehouse locations.
When you are due a refund, most often it is processed within 2-5 business days and issued to the payment account used for the original purchase. It may take up to five additional business days before the refund is reflected on your account statement.
We provide return shipping labels for products that were shipped incorrectly (i.e., wrong item delivered), defective or damaged items, or products that arrive after the expiration date.
If you claim that a product didn't agree with you, we will need you to answer some health questions or receive a note from your doctor, to protect other consumers.
LynFit Nutrition products are pure and natural, free of preservatives, and safe. Occasionally people may not feel well as they detoxify and withdraw from sugar, fats, and excess carbohydrates. We suggest that you drink enough water as suggested on every plan and product. Begin supplementing slowly vs. quitting or stopping your new healthy habits. You'll feel better very quickly.
Note: we suggest taking ½ of the recommended dose or less as you gradually continue. Weight gain doesn't happen overnight and weight loss shouldn't either.
Sorry, but we cannot issue return labels for issues with taste or lack of results from a product, and the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping when returning these items, and may or may not receive credit or refund.
To request a return shipping label, or for more information about our Returns Policy, please contact our Customer Service department at Support@LynFit.com.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide return shipping labels for customers outside of the United States. If you have a problem with a product, please contact our award winning Customer Service department at Support@LynFit.com.