Essential & Branch Chain Zero-Calorie Amino Acids w/ Advanced Hydration Electrolytes for Lean Muscle, Weight Loss, & Fat-Burning
What are LynFit Nutrition® Essential Amino Acids, and why are they the perfect amino acid?
Essential Amino Acid Powder is a powdered version of our flagship Complete Protein Powder, plus electrolytes. One scoop of this powder is equivalent to taking fistfuls of amino acids or chugging sports/hydration drinks that are loaded with sodium and incorrectly balanced, negatively affecting metabolic health, increasing bloat, edema, and blood pressure, blocking weight loss and fat-burning. It's a convenient delicious flavor, specifically designed for those who have a hard time taking pills, tablets, protein powders, or drinking enough water. Just mix with water or add to your protein powder and enjoy!
Our delicious essential amino acids + electrolytes are in a form and ratio that is 99% utilized by the body to build new protein and collagen. It is completely absorbed into the bloodstream within an average of 15 minutes, by anyone, no matter the state of their digestive system or speed of metabolism.
- Pharmaceutical-grade (higher quality)
- Clinically dosed (dosages that research proves work)
- Nutraceutical (natural targeted nutrients for specific goals toward weight loss and fat-burning to improve metabolic health)
Why is the 99% utilization emphasized? Because no other protein is calorie-free or has a 99% absorption rate. It's this unique 99% utilization rate that makes it virtually calorie-free and thermogenic, meaning it stimulates your metabolism, you lose more weight, and become hydrated.
Most amino acids, store-bought protein, and vital collagen powders have very low absorption rates, which is why they can cause bloat, indigestion, and constipation, especially for hypothyroid and sensitive slow-metabolizing stomachs. This prevents new cells, lean muscle tissue, and protein from being formed. The result is edema, weight gain, blocked weight loss, and fat-burning. What isn't used by the body often triggers spikes in blood sugar levels, converted to glycogen (stored sugar), or stored as fat, sabotaging weight loss and fat-burning efforts.
Essential amino acids' 99% absorption rate is the best you'll ever find and is superior to the food-sourced amino acids, including whey, which is at the top of the PER chart.
Many people assume that “real food” is the best way to meet their body's protein requirements, and that eating straight protein is the best. However, what most don’t realize is that they are actually spiking blood sugar levels due to low absorption rates and overconsumption, both of which trigger fat storage and stop weight loss.
If all of the protein you consumed had high absorption rates and was utilized like the Essential Aminos, you wouldn't have to keep dieting to lose weight or overexercising to burn off stubborn belly fat. Every aspect of your health would improve.
That's why LynFit created Essential Metabolic Aminos with both EAA (Essential Amino Acids) and BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids) + hydrating electrolytes. Pure, potent essential, and non-essential complete amino acids in the exact ratio needed by the human body to make new protein cells and boost collagen production, without weight gain or extra calories or carbs. So clean they won't even break your fast. It's the purest and perfect protein for the human body. Nothing else comes close.
- 100% vegan
- Dairy, egg, gluten, soy, fat, calorie, carb, and sugar-free
Essential aminos naturally energize and improve focus, dramatically improve strength and endurance, and reduce your recovery time.
Its 99% absorption and utilization rate also mean it can be used to prevent muscle loss during reduced calorie periods (missed meals, dieting for fat loss, intermittent fasting, travel, or being too busy to eat right), protecting lean muscle tissue. Skin tone is improved, keeping it tight and firm (including the back of the arm, thighs, and face), and hair and nails are improved. If used more than 3-4 times daily, you can even gain lean muscle, which is difficult as you age.
... If you're looking to get stronger and leaner, perform better, and recover faster
... And, if you want a clean protein source without the toxins and without the calories
... And, if you want to avoid blood sugar spikes, bloating, and fatigue due to badly digested proteins
Then you need to try our convenient, delicious, naturally flavored Strawberry Blast Essential Amino Acid Powder. Feed the muscle, starve the fat, and experience the results!
- Faster and sustained metabolism
- More sustainable energy
- More efficient fat-burning, targeting stubborn belly fat
- Increased lean muscle tissue
- Improved strength, athletic performance, speed
- Heal and recover faster
- Strengthen and protect gut health and immunity
- Improved hydration
- Prevents hunger and cravings
- Rebalanced inflammation
- Firms and tightens skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
Essential Amino Acids provide your body with the fuel it actually needs!
How Your Body Utilizes Protein
The difference between essential amino acids and non-essential amino acids isn't that your body doesn't need all of them. When it comes to metabolic health, none of the amino acids are inferior or less essential than the others. It's the fact that your body cannot produce the ones called essential amino acids on its own. It has to get them from outside sources (ie: your diet), which is dependent on you providing the specific type of amino acids, in the proper amounts, and in a usable form, so your body can absorb them.
Your body requires more of certain amino acids, and less of others, so it's not quite as simple as having one of each, per se. For example, a car requires an engine, four tires, spark plugs, brakes, a steering wheel, a seat, and a gas pedal; all of which are needed in order for you to drive it. If you have six tires and an engine, but no spark plugs or gas, the car will not start, and you would have the extra wheels. But, the car still wouldn't start, which is the problem.
The same principle applies to amino acids and your metabolic health. Too much of certain aminos and not enough of others prevent the ones you do have from being used and are deemed as excess. Non-essential amino acids, which are often our favorite kind to consume, are almost never utilized (for example, yogurt, certain collagens, vegan sources, etc.). The body only uses the amino acids it needs.
Since your body cannot store amino acids for later use, or pair them with new or other amino acids that are consumed, it either converts them to usable energy, glucose (blood sugar), and then eliminates the excess through the kidneys in your urine, or it stores them as fat, which is hard to burn off, especially as you age and metabolism declines.
The health of our metabolism is what determines whether or not the excess sugar is burned off or stored as fat.
That's why as you get older or are stressed it becomes harder to lose weight and easier to gain weight. Your metabolism begins to slow down, unless it's fueled with the specific amino acids it needs, in the proper amounts, in a form that it can consistently assimilate, which increases its speed. Less of what you consume is converted to sugar or stored as fat. More calories are burned, less are stored, and losing weight and burning belly fat off is easier.
Not getting enough of the right kind of protein translates into low, unbalanced hormones, a weak immune system, weight gain, and low or no energy, putting your body at risk for disease.
What's the Difference Between Protein Sources?
Whether or not they're utilized to build new protein and collagen or converted to glucose and stored as fat, the chart below illustrates the Protein Efficiency Ratio (PER) that Essential Amino Acids offer.
- Dairy-sourced proteins (cottage cheese, casein, and store-bought, lower-grade whey that has not been microfiltered the way LynFit whey has been, fall at the bottom of the spectrum, along with branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) that are not combined with Essential Amino Acids (which makes them complete). Our body can only utilize approximately 1% of BCAAs and 12% of food sources that contain BCAAs (milk, casein, cottage cheese, soy, corn, beans, peas, and rice) to build new lean protein, with the remaining 99% often being converted to glucose in the body, which triggers weight gain and blocks fat-burning, slowing metabolism.
- Meat, fish, poultry, and vegetable protein sources fare slightly better, with 32% being utilized and 68% being converted to glucose.
- Egg white protein powder and whole eggs are closer to the top, with a 48% utilization rate and only 52% converted to glucose.
- Now, compare those numbers to LynFit Essential Amino Acids and Metabolic Whey Protein Powder. They are not only complete proteins, but they have a massive 99% absorption rate, meaning that only 1% is left as waste. Not only that, but the body absorbs the Metabolic Essential Amino Acid and Whey Protein within an average of 18 minutes! They are THE PERFECT PROTEIN when it comes to boosting metabolism, making it easier to lose weight, and improving every aspect of your health every time you drink them. All natural, low or no-calorie, and clean keto-friendly.
The solution is simple: LynFit's Essential Amino Acids for weight loss, fat-burning, and health! They are 99% utilized by the body compared to 12-15%. No other form of protein comes close!
What's In It?
One serving of Essential Amino Acids is equivalent to approximately 24 grams of protein from food sources without excess fat, carbs, calories, or digestive issues. That's what makes it a must when it comes to losing weight.
What's in the Formula?
Essential Amino Acid with Electrolytes will help boost your weight loss, energy, and performance fast at work, playing sports, working out, and crushing life. All of our delicious formulas are clean keto, Mediterranean, Whole 30, paleo-friendly, non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, egg-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, GMP-certified, and made in the U.S.A.
- Essential Aminos with 5050 mg of our proprietary metabolic blend of electrolytes specifically designed to improve metabolic health, reduce edema and bloat, and blood pressure reduction.
- Only 75 mg of sodium (most sports drinks have 300 mg). One of the most important electrolytes is mostly related to fluid and water regulation and helps tissues maintain a proper fluid balance.
- Potassium: Responsible for the functioning of excitable tissues such as cardiac muscle, skeletal muscle, and nerves.
- Magnesium: Involved in over 600 cellular reactions, from making DNA to helping your muscles contract and relax, reducing leg and muscle cramps.
- Calcium: Responsible for keeping hydration levels balanced, without causing edema, bloat, cramps, or gastric distress.
- Trace and Macrominerals: The body uses trace minerals for various functions including keeping your bones, muscles, heart, and brain working properly.
- Zinc: Helps make proteins and DNA, bolsters the immune system, and helps speed healing and recovery for faster wound healing, and muscle and ligament tears.
- 5,000 mg Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs )
- 7,400 mg of Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) for a perfect 2.1.1 complete amino acid profile optimized to make it easier to lose weight and reach ketosis by feeding the lean muscle tissue to starve the fat, so it leaves.
- THE PERFECT AMINO ACID FOR YOUR METABOLISM
How to Take It
Add one (1) scoop, or desired amount, of Essential Amino Acids with Electrolytes to (8-10 oz.) cold or warm water to provide your body with the essential nutrients it needs to preserve and rebuild lean muscle tissue, hair, skin, nails, joints, and bones. The naturally occurring, strawberry-flavored Amino Acids taste delicious and dissolve easily into tea, healthy salad dressings, weight loss, beauty smoothies, mocktails, and sorbets. Zero calories, clean fuel, won't spike blood sugar levels or break your fast. They won't cause gastric distress or bloat, making them the perfect way to suppress hunger and cravings and stay hydrated throughout the day or night.
For Anytime Energy & Health & Immunity: Take one (1) or more servings first thing in the morning and/or between meals.
For Pre-Workout Energy: Take (1-3) servings, 20-30 minutes before training.
Pre- and Post-Surgery: Take one (1) or more servings three times daily.
Injury Recovery: Take (1-2) servings three times daily
Boost Collagen Production: Take one (1) or more servings daily combined with LynFit Metabolic Collagen Powder or Liquid
Hydration: Take 1-2 servings during and or after the game or event to replace lost electrolytes.
Prevent Hunger and Cravings: (1-2 scoops) depending on the severity in-between meals and anytime hunger and cravings strike.
Intermittent Fasting, Prevent Metabolic Slowdown: Drink (1-2) scoops at least three times daily.
Chemotherapy/Radiation: Take (1 -2) servings pre-, during, and or post-treatment, and sip anytime throughout the day to prevent dehydration.
The most popular ways to enjoy essential aminos:
- Add to warm or cold water
- Add a scoop to your metabolic smoothie
- Make nutritious, delicious salad dressings
- Metabolic boosting mocktails
Maximum strength nutritional support to nourish and hydrate every cell in your body without weight gain, bloat, or hurting your stomach. This formula boosts metabolism and feeds the muscle, preventing metabolic slowdown, while starving excess body fat. It's the perfect way to keep your body nourished, hydrated, and looking and feeling its best.
7400mgs of EAA Vitamin B6 for enhanced absorption and electrolytes to keep you properly hydrated, helping to avoid water weight gain and bloat.
Stack with LynFit Nutrition Quick Keto Metabolic Reset and Essential Fatty Acid (Pure Omega 3 and/or Evening of Primrose Oil) for a more aggressive, maximum strength approach to overcome metabolic resistance.
See if you can pinch more than an inch of belly fat. If you can, your metabolism can use a boost. That's why, as you get older or are stressed, it becomes harder to lose weight and easier to gain weight. Your metabolism begins to slow down unless it's fueled with the specific amino acids it needs, in the proper amounts, in a form that it can consistently assimilate.
Every protein source you consume is made up of amino acids in varying amounts, and more importantly, it's not always the amount that matters most. It's how efficiently, or worse, if they are utilized at all. That's why they have different utilization rates based on the quality of the macronutrient, and contingent on how well your body can use them.
Some of the proteins you consume are hardly used at all, while others are used more efficiently, essentially either fueling your metabolism and speeding up your metabolic rate, or slowing it down, which negatively affects every aspect of your health, starting with weight gain and the storage of belly fat.
It's simple science based on your body's chemistry and biology. Your body gets good quality from the foods you eat such as fish, poultry, meat, eggs, certain dairy sources (but not the ones most of us eat), and some nuts. Most of the protein consumed through the food you eat IS NOT utilized or converted into protein that your body can use to create body protein and health. It spikes blood sugar, is stored as fat, and makes waste that your body has to get rid of, which is also why excess protein can show up in blood work. Your systems become toxic and overloaded, causing all kinds of trouble, starting with a slowing metabolism, weight gain, bloat, edema, weakness, fatigue, lack of muscle tone, crepey skin, slow hair and nail growth, excess wrinkles, and chronic aches and pains that won't, or are slow, to heal.