Boost Hair & Nail Regrowth Stack: (1) Metabolic Collagen Powder (1) Metabolic Liquid Collagen (1) FREE Pure Omega 3 | 3 pcs.
Hair loss and hair health mirror your body's nutritional state. Most hair loss issues are caused by underlying nutritional deficiencies that affect your hormones, including the stress hormone cortisol.
After age 35, our collagen production declines rapidly, resulting in wrinkled skin, thinning hair, and weak bones. Many women and men choose to take a collagen supplement. Still, most collagen powders, gummies, and pills aren’t absorbed by our bodies, leading to bloat and weight gain, making it impossible to melt off stubborn belly fat due to blood sugar spikes.
95% of Americans don’t get enough fiber or the right kind of protein. This leads to all sorts of health issues, including metabolic resistance, erratic blood sugar levels, fatigue, mood swings, hunger and cravings, digestive and gut health issues, slow healing, aches, pains, osteoporosis, depression, anxiety, you name it, nourishing your body can help.
Drinking a LynFit Metabolic Boosting Complete Protein Shake daily makes it easy to solve all these problems. You’ll finally start losing weight, and your stomach will be flat again. It’s the perfect blend of clean metabolic boosting protein and prebiotic fiber that improves every aspect of your health, gut health, and immunity, jumpstarting your weight loss targeting dangerous belly fat the moment you drink your shake.
Hydrolyzed Type I and III Peptides, plus Biotin, Vitamin C, and Hyaluronic Acid to Support:
- Healthy hair and nail growth
- Strengthened joints and bones
- Firm, tight skin, and reduced cellulite
- Improved gut health and immunity
When it comes to weight loss and melting off dangerous belly fat, the best way to ramp up your body’s collagen production is by consuming a collagen powder supplement versus trying to drink more collagen protein in your diet.
Collagen differs significantly from other protein sources such as beef, poultry, fish, eggs, dairy, and plant sources because it has a unique amino acid profile. It's incredibly high in glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline, found only in collagen protein. Combined, these amino acids make up 40-50% of the amino acids in collagen protein, which is 10-20 times higher than other familiar protein sources.
Why is that important? These are the raw materials your body requires to produce collagen on its own, ensuring your body's collagen levels remain healthy. Research shows that consuming a particular type of collagen protein—known as collagen peptides—triggers the body to make more collagen and produce more hyaluronic acid, a lubricating fluid key to healthy, hydrated skin and healthy, supple joints.
Sure, you can buy pre-made bone broth, but there is no guarantee that your body will absorb or utilize the collagen it contains. Bone broth can become an expensive habit quite quickly.
If you're trying to lose weight, melt off dangerous belly fat, and improve gut and immune health, not all collagen supplements will help. Before you start taking collagen, there are a few things you need to know.
Most collagen supplements:
- are not absorbed by your body, leading to gastric distress, stomach aches, cramps, and constipation.
- cause weight gain, bloat, and edema (also elevates blood pressure).
- can boost blood sugar/insulin levels (triggers cravings).
- don't work! Most people don't realize that if your collagen powder doesn't say it's metabolic (meaning suitable for weight loss), it isn't. It will most likely cause weight gain and negatively affect your metabolic health. It is best avoided unless it's LynFit Nutrition’s Metabolic Collagen.
What is Collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant essential protein in your body. Collagen constitutes a whopping 30% of the protein in your body. Aside from water, collagen is the most plentiful substance in your body.
Over 90% of the collagen in your body is comprised of Type I and III collagen. Proteins in these types include glycine, proline, alanine, and hydroxyproline.
- Glycine: The amino acid found at the highest level in collagen requires more serine than your body can produce. Studies suggest the need for glycine supplementation to achieve maximum metabolic processes.
- Proline: A non-essential amino acid synthesized from glycine and essential in the function of joints and tendons.
- Alanine: An amino acid used in the biosynthesis of proteins.
- Hydroxyproline: An amino acid that plays an essential role in the stability of collagen.
Collagen is the glue (from the Greek word for glue) that supports, connects, and binds every cell in your body, holding everything together. Without proper amounts of collagen, your body can't function optimally.
Research indicates that by age 40, our body's ability to produce collagen decreases by 25%. By age 60, it has reduced by over 50%. Even though it’s made up of non-essential amino acids, meeting your body's collagen requirements through diet cannot be met, yet the demand for collagen is at its highest.
Proper amounts of collagen are vital for:
- Minimizing fine lines and wrinkles
- Firming and tightening skin
- Reducing cellulite
- Correcting weak, damaged nails and nail beds
- Thickening fine hair, slowing hair loss, and improving hair health and regrowth
- Improving circulation
- Protecting joint health
- Hydrating and cushioning joints, keeping them pliable and less stiff
- Supporting bone matrix (36% of bones are made up of collagen Type I and III)
- Improving tooth and gum health (promotes gum growth)
- Improving digestion and nutrient assimilation
- Strengthening gut lining, improving gut and immune health
- Creating strong, more pliable, and resilient tendons and ligaments
- Improving brain health and memory
- Preventing age-related muscle wasting, preventing metabolic slowdown, and loose crepey skin
- Promoting glycine production, which builds lean muscle tissue and improves fat-burning while you sleep
Why Do You Need to Take Metabolic Collagen Powder?
When we are young, our bodies make all the collagen they need. That's why our skin is firm, glowing, less wrinkly, our joints are supple, and our digestion is less of an issue. As we age, our body loses its ability to make collagen. To make matters worse, our body rapidly breaks down collagen, especially when stressed, sick, dieting, engaging in daily exercise, or repetitive stress activities like typing, texting, or performing work or household chores. Sun exposure and our diet and daily medication use also affect the breaking down of collagen.
Consuming sugar, refined carbohydrates (anything you buy in a store, even if it appears healthy), and poor-quality fats such as industrially produced vegetable oils and saturated fats that are over-consumed (due to diets like full-fat keto and Paleo) all contribute to collagen depletion.
The bottom line is that your body produces less collagen, which you must supplement daily as you age.
Collagen reduction shows up in a variety of ways:
- Saggy, crepey skin
- More lines and wrinkles
- Hair getting thinner and more damaged and growing slower
- Nails grow slower and are less strong, becoming brittle and less healthy
- Joints become stiff, ache more, and less flexible
- Recovering after exercise, golf, tennis, or housework is more challenging
- Occasional gut-related complaints such as constipation, IBS, leaky gut, indigestion, gas, bloating, feeling nauseous, full, diarrhea, food sensitivity, SIBO, lactose intolerance, inability to digest certain foods you once were able to... all begin to pop up due to the lack of adequate quality collagen that your body can absorb.
The good news is that it's easy to rev up your body's collagen production without causing weight gain or gastric distress. Make sure you're taking LynFit Metabolic Collagen every day!
Metabolic collagen is bioactive and more absorbable than any other collagen supplement you can buy. Most collagen powders, including most bone broths and gelatin supplements, are not absorbed by our bodies; therefore, they go unused.
- Most are missing one of the essential amino acids. Collagen protein lacks the essential amino acid tryptophan, so we suggest combining them for maximum potency. Our collagen will still work if you choose not to combine it with essential amino, but it is ten times more potent when you do.
- Most taste and smell, which limits how you can, or will, want to use them and can ruin the flavor of whatever you mix them in.
- Most don’t dissolve well in cold or room temperature liquids, often leaving a sticky, clumpy mess at the bottom of your glass that’s unpleasant to drink and clogs your system.
Fortunately, LynFit Metabolic Collagen will change all of that!
LynFit Metabolic Collagen provides specific nutritional support for multiple whole-body benefits, starting with improving gut health, digestion, assimilation, and strengthening your immune health. All of these without causing weight gain, blocking fat loss, or causing digestive distress. It's the only collagen that can say it's metabolic and specifically designed to help those who are overweight, have a sluggish metabolism, are hypothyroid, or have sensitivities (allergies). Pure, potent collagen peptides from grass-fed, pasture-raised cattle (types I and III).
Of course, LynFit Metabolic Collagen Protein contains collagen protein that is naturally hydrolyzed and features bioactive collagen peptides that are easily absorbed intact and trigger the body to make more collagen on its own while stimulating the production of hyaluronic acid (the lubricating fluid that's a vital component of a healthy body and hydrated skin). Inspired by nature and perfected by science to...
- Tighten, firm, and tone skin.
- Reduce and soften fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improve hair health, slow hair loss, and boost growth.
- enhance and strengthen nails.
- Alleviate joint aches, pains, and stiffness.
- Protect joint, muscle, ligament, tendon, and cartilage health.
- Strengthen bones and teeth.
- Improve recovery and healing.
- Enhance recovery after stress, exercise, or physical activity.
- Preserve lean muscle, preventing metabolic slowdown.
- Improve gut, brain, and cardiac health.
- Improve whole-body and immune health.
LynFit Metabolic Collagen Protein Powder is a delicious, light, fresh, lemony citrus flavor that mixes and dissolves easily in cold or hot water or liquids. Thanks to nanotechnology, we formulated powdered collagen with a 98% absorption rate that doesn't clump. It tastes so great you will want to drink it, forcing you to drink more water... a win-win solution.
Add it to your warm water or tea, metabolic boosting protein shake, smoothie, lean and clean baked goods, homemade sorbet, or grab-n-go water bottle.
- Pharmaceutical-grade and clinically dosed
Add one (1) scoop to your favorite liquids or food. It provides your body with the nutrients it needs to support whole-body health, improve immunity, and improve hair, skin, nails, and joints. Try these popular ways to enjoy Metabolic Collagen Powder.
- Add (1 scoop) of Metabolic Collagen Powder to (8 oz.) of warm water first thing in the morning (it won't break your fast)
- Add (1-2 scoops) to Vanilla Metabolic Boosting Protein Powder for a delicious metabolic and collagen-boosting Lemon Creme Smoothie
- Add (1 scoop) Metabolic Collagen + (1 scoop) LynFit Essential Aminos to (8-10 oz.) of cold water for a delicious Strawberry Lemonade
Unlike many bone broth, gelatin, and collagen powders, which can only be added to hot liquids, LynFit Metabolic Collagen Protein Powder mixes easily in hot and cool liquids. And, unlike some collagen powders, which have a distinct taste and smell, our light citrus-flavored Collagen Protein is delicious and enticing. It tastes so delicious that you'll never miss your warm water with a lemony flavor again, which is one of the best health-improving habits needed to keep your body toxin-free. With a bit of creativity, the possibilities are endless. Here are the most popular ways to add collagen protein to your diet.
For weight loss and fat-burning, you can add it to:
- Warm or cold water
- Coffee or espresso drinks
- Protein shakes
- Salad dressings
- Homemade popsicles, sorbets, flavored Ice
- Homemade ice cream
- Protein pancakes
For weight gain and health maintenance (chemo/cancer patients, kids, teens, and elderly), you can add it to:
- Overnight oats
- Baked goods
- Cocktails (our collagen blunts blood sugar spikes)
Take (1-2 shots-ounces) of Daily Repair Liquid Collagen first thing in the morning with (1) Biotin or right before bed.
Metabolic Collagen Powder can be taken anytime during the day as often as you’d like. It can also be taken before bed in warm water to improve healing and repair while you sleep.
For severe hair loss or accelerated hair regrowth, increase the amounts used and space the usage throughout the day.
After age 35, our collagen production declines rapidly, resulting in wrinkled skin, thinning hair, and weak bones. Many women and men choose to take a collagen supplement, but collagen powders, gummies, and pills aren’t absorbed by our bodies, leading to bloat and weight gain, making it impossible to melt off stubborn belly fat due to blood sugar spikes.
Daily Repair Liquid Hydrolyzed Collagen has a 98% absorption rate and its supportive nutrients glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin C make it ten times more powerful than other collagen supplements. Daily Repair enhances weight loss versus blocking it the way collagen powders can.
This delicious one-of-a-kind liquid formula helps to quickly relieve your aches and pains, reduce and block pain and inflammation while strengthening your joints and improving flexibility and mobility to prevent joint damage, and quickly calm joint flare-ups.
WHAT MAKES DAILY REPAIR LIQUID COLLAGEN DIFFERENT?
Research shows that liquid supplements are absorbed 100 percent better by the body, so you get faster relief and more efficient prevention because your body doesn’t have to break nutrients down, which can be affected by sluggish digestion caused by aging or gastric issues from eating processed foods.
Joint aches and all-over physical discomfort is the #1 physical complaint, and 15 million Americans suffer from joint pain that don’t have to. Daily Repair Liquid Hydrolyzed Collagen can help! In fact, people who consistently used Daily Repair Liquid Hydrolyzed Collagen felt relief from their usual aches and pains within the same day, and 70 percent felt better within 48 hours, allowing them to move more, and we all know that movement is the secret to alleviating joint stiffness and easing pain, regardless of why you ache. Whether it be a result of arthritis, bursitis, tendinitis osteoarthritis, or long-term wear and tear on the body caused by overuse, or aging, or unbalanced hormones.
- Fast-acting, natural pain relief
- Helps support cartilage and joint strength
- Helps support flexibility and range of motion
- Helps support healthy skin, hair, and nails
- Naturally delicious tropical flavor
This unique, patented formula can be absorbed where it’s needed most, to help heal and repair and prevent future deterioration from occurring.
Daily Repair Liquid Hydrolyzed Collagen won't put your health at risk from dangerous side effects like some over-the-counter medicines can. And, it won’t slow your weight loss the way prescription pain medications can. Being overweight is a primary concern because excess weight places a larger strain on joints and increases inflammation.
You’ll find it’s a natural, holistic way to improve joint health and address the common underlying issues and causes of joint discomfort. You’re not just putting a band-aid on your problem, you’re addressing its cause!
Better, faster absorption = faster relief! This will also save you money because every nutrient gets utilized by the body, so you’ll need less.
Our fast-paced lifestyles and over-farmed soils simply can’t provide our body with enough of the nutrients it needs to keep our joints healthy. When you combine that with texting, typing, gaming, walking, and daily chores, plus the fact that we are living longer than ever before in history, our nutrient needs are much greater. The answer to healthy joints lies in meeting those needs.
LynFit had you in mind when we combined these super nutrients in specific, optimal amounts and concentrations, making sure they work fast and synergistically to provide you with fast-acting, ongoing pain relief.
There are three main types of joints: fibrous (these are immovable), cartilage (partially moveable), and the Synovial (freely moveable). Daily Repair Liquid Hydrolyzed Collagen addresses all of them more efficiently since it has a higher absorption rate ensuring these nutrients get delivered all over your body.
Glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM (Published Studies, OptiMSM®), and collagen are combined into a delicious tropical-tasting liquid suspension, the most beneficial way of delivering these beneficial ingredients.
Getting all these nutrients in such high amounts, suspended into a liquid that tastes so delicious, is no easy task. LynFit joined forces with its medical advisors and worked at this for over 5 years, and researching and sampling for 10 years until we got it right and made sure it tasted good enough to make you want to take your joint supplements.
Your body deserves the very best so give it LynFit Daily Repair Liquid Hydrolyzed Collagen. The day you start taking it is the day you can begin to live a pain-free, healthy, active lifestyle!
Refrigerate your Daily Repair Liquid Hydrolyzed Collagen for the best taste, but you can enjoy a shot as soon as you receive yours. Always shake well before using this and any LynFit liquid formula.
After opening, you should refrigerate Daily Repair Liquid Hydrolyzed Collagen. It's okay to travel with it as it will last through almost all flights. If you're driving, you can pack it in a cooler.
You should start taking Daily Repair Liquid Hydrolyzed Collagen immediately. Don't forget your spouse, kids (as young as six can take it safely), and also your dogs! There are no side effects or contraindications, so our Daily Repair Liquid Hydrolyzed Collagen is safe to take along with your other supplements, and if needed, prescribed medications.
The ingredients in Daily Repair Liquid Hydrolyzed Collagen are water-loving nutrients. While this liquid doesn’t require you to drink water to take it, it's always more effective when you do. For that reason, we suggest that you always drink a full glass of pure (non-chlorinated) cold water for the fastest nutrient delivery.
Protocol for General Maintenance: Take (1 oz.) of Daily Repair Liquid Hydrolyzed Collagen every day, seven days a week.
Advanced Protocol for Rapid Results: Take (1 oz.) of Daily Repair Liquid Hydrolyzed Collagen in the morning and again 4-5 hours later, or as soon as you remember. Daily Repair Liquid is safe to take before bed for maximum 24-hour healing and repair.
Children’s Protocol (ages 6-12): Take (½ oz.) of Daily Repair Liquid Hydrolyzed Collagen seven days a week. Teens and adolescents can take (1 oz.) of Daily Repair Liquid Hydrolyzed Collagen daily. If activity levels are high (sports, games, and practices), we suggest taking it before, and again after, activity levels to replenish lost nutrients and speed the repair process.
Higher Activity Levels/Sports (all activities and workouts): From cross-fit to every workout, fitness enthusiasts, golf, tennis, softball, baseball, football, dance, Pilates, yoga, running, walking, rowing, canoeing, kayaking, gardening, water skiing, or if you're into couch sports like sewing or quilting (not limited to only the ones we listed), our motto is "if you move it, you need to nourish it." All these require a minimum dose, and the more you move your joints (including typing all day, which is repetitive work), the stress on your joints can make you ache.
Pre or Post Surgeries: These times often require advanced dosing protocol, which is (1 oz.) of Daily Repair Liquid Hydrolyzed Collagen, twice daily.
Special Dosing for Those Whose Bodies are Severely Depleted (skin is highly wrinkled): We suggest a loading phase where you take (1 oz.) of Daily Repair Liquid Hydrolyzed Collagen three times daily (or more if the skin is in need). Make sure you're drinking enough water. If you drink enough water daily (½ your body weight in ounces), you won’t need as much Daily Repair Liquids as nutrients will be absorbed more efficiently when you're hydrated.
And Don't Forget Your Fur-Babies!
- Up to 5 lbs. = ¼ oz.
- 5-10 lbs. = ¼ oz. or more, if and when needed
- Over 10 lbs. = ½ oz.
- Severe joint pain or arthritis or for dogs over 45 pounds = take (¾ -1 oz.) and can be repeated 5-6 hours later, or after strenuous activity
Our body's ability to fight disease, stay healthy, and maintain a healthy weight depends on how well we take care of ourselves and provide it with the specific nutrients it needs every day. Taking Pure Omega 3 every day makes it easy to protect against the killers like cancer, heart disease, weight gain, energy, and memory loss, in addition to hair, skin, and nail health, all of which are directly related to essential omega 3 fatty acid intake.
LynFit Pure Omega 3 is a pharmaceutical-grade, mercury-free omega-3 fatty acid supplement that uses advanced technology to extract and purify (molecularly distill) omega-3 from sardines, the purest and most potent form of omega-3 fatty acids. This pure form of omega-3 is absorbed easier by the body, helping to decrease pro-inflammatory cytokines with synergistic rapid-acting potency.
Pure Omega 3 is molecularly distilled for better absorption, optimum purity, and it’s so clean it can even be used when trying to lose weight or during cleansing. Most omega-3 cannot because they contain other fats, toxins, and impurities that you’re trying to cleanse out. These may even prevent you from losing weight or burning fat.
Adding omega-3 supplements to your daily nutrition protocol with high quality, highly refined pharmaceutical-grade omega-3 fish oil has proven to be the most effective way to give the body what it needs to survive disease-free, promote weight loss and burn fat, and improve overall health physically and emotionally. Omega-3 can also help combat depression and anxiety and has a reputation for helping to lower and balance blood sugar levels.
Aren’t all omega-3 supplements the same? No! In fact, most food that contains omega-3, as well as supplements, are often contaminated with mercury and pesticide residues that can cause inflammation and prevent you from losing weight and burning fat. Additionally, many store-bought omega brands don’t contain enough of the all-important DHA and EPA needed to get results and bring you relief.
Everyone should be taking omega-3 daily. Unless you’re living on salmon and fish and not taking in any other fats that create an imbalance of omega-3 fatty acids that can cause pain.
WHAT MAKES PURE OMEGA 3 DIFFERENT?
Only LynFit Pure Omega 3 contains the exact amount of DHA and EPA, from the purest sources available. LynFit takes it one step further by molecularly distilling its omega-3 to guarantee you get the best, purest omega-3 possible. You’ll see and feel the difference the same day you start!
Omega-3 fats are essential fats. That means the body needs them to function but can't make them on its own. It must get them from our diets. Unfortunately, most of us don't eat enough fish, or the fish we're eating may not be great sources of these necessary fats (often due to the type of fish or the farming practices). You need to eat good sources of fish (wild salmon, trout, sardines, anchovies, herring, and mackerel), or algae (as in sushi). Your best bet when it comes to guaranteeing that your body gets what it needs is to take omega-3 supplements like LynFit Pure Omega 3 to get the exact amount of EPA and DHA needed.
Besides being the highest quality you can buy without a prescription, LynFit Pure Omega 3 is the only essential fatty acid supplement that was scientifically designed to help promote weight loss and increase fat burning. It won’t slow your weight loss the way other omega supplements can.
Pure Omega 3 is derived from fish oil versus plant-based because fish oil delivers more omega-3 per serving. They are used more efficiently by the body, making it less prone to being stored as fat.
The type and quality of the fish, where it comes from, how the oil is extracted, and its final form are all critical when it comes to the nutrients that provide the benefits omega-3 delivers. Most fish oil is typically made from the by-products of fish processed for food and other uses. These lower grade oils are unrefined and not concentrated and contain very low levels of omega-3 fatty acids. Often, they contain high levels of saturated fats and heavy metals that are detrimental to your health. Hence the cheap price tag and lack of results. LynFit has taken that seriously for over 27 years, and that’s why our Pure Omega 3 is so popular and has such a positive history.
Our multi-stage fish oil refining processes allow us to produce the highest standard of purity. This includes cold extraction, molecular distillation, and filtration. By removing unpleasant fish odor, taste, PCBs, chlorinated organic pollutants, and heavy metal toxins, we are left with the purest and fresh concentrated fish oil on the market today.
Anyone who struggles with cravings, hunger, and is trying to lose weight should take Pure Omega 3 twice daily. Omega-3 has been known to “turn off” cravings before they begin and because it’s a fat, it helps you feel fuller longer. Omega-3 is a good fat, so you’ll get all the hunger help needed without hurting your heart or raising cholesterol levels. Taking omega-3 versus eating essential fats has proven to help even more helpful because it’s more recognized by the body and easier to absorb.
- Molecularly distilled and purified
- Contains the specific types of omega-3 the body needs in the exact amounts needed
- Contains 900 mg of EPA and 600 mg of DHA
- RX-grade— with no impurities
- Manufactured in cGMP facilities
- Tested in an extensive GMP third-party testing program
- Sustainably harvested
What about fishy aftertaste? Fishy aftertaste (fish burps) is arguably the main reason why most people to decide to quit on omega-3. Here is what happens: Burps generally come from the stomach, and the stomach acids destroy the softgel (and also some omega-3) before the omega-3 contents reach the colon and can be absorbed there. When a burp happens to occur, chances are it would be a fishy one.
LynFit combined advanced technology to create an ultra-fresh fish and an advanced delivery system to help with this root cause of fishy aftertaste. We know our customers don’t want to sacrifice and this is why our fish oil softgels have the most advanced delivery system for fish oil. Plus, we only use the freshest fish that are not farm-raised. This helps eliminate fishy aftertaste and brings the fish oil to the intestines (from where one does not burp). The advanced technology also aids the absorption of omega-3.
Once again, LynFit has taken the lead to provide an exceptional product for our customers. If you want a fresher omega-3, you’ll have to catch the fish yourself!
- Has a natural lemon flavor
- Will not give you "fish burps" or leave an aftertaste
- Improves metabolic rate and fat burning
- Helps balance and reduce blood sugar levels
- Helps lower triglycerides
- Helps maintain healthy glucose levels
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Helps to alleviate inflammation and reduce joint pain
- Supports cellular and nerve function
- Promotes brain health and improves concentration
- Improves mood and helps ease anxiety and depression
Essential fatty acids are nutritional cornerstones of human health. Two major families of fats are comprised under this designation, omegas-3 and 6. They are deemed "essential" because we need them for proper health—much like certain vitamins and minerals—but cannot produce them on our own. We must, therefore, consume these fats through diet or supplementation.
Most people associate omega-3 with cardiovascular health, but their benefits go far beyond the heart. The two main omega-3s—eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)—promote a healthy immune response that is behind the relief of many chronic conditions but that is too often inhibited by poor nutrition. Extensive research has documented the health benefits of EPA and DHA, which include not only a healthy heart, but brain and cognitive function, joint mobility, eye health, pregnancy and lactation, healthy skin and hair, and a normally functioning immune response.
Americans have the lowest intake of omega-3 essential fatty acids of any developed country. The typical American diet contains 14–25 times more omega-6 than omega-3!
Through science and education, LynFit Nutrition is committed to delivering both increased awareness and quality omega nutrition to address this global health concern.
Omega-3 has been shown to benefit:
- Heart health
- Brain health and mood function
- Eye health
- Back and joint health
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Hair, skin, and nails
- Overall fitness
- Digestive health
- Children nutrition
- And, even dog health!
- For menopausal women: Higher quality omega-3 fatty acids like LynFit Pure Omega 3 can help some women with the severity and frequency of hot flashes and in the maintenance of healthy hair, skin dryness, and vaginal dryness during perimenopause. It helps to balance hormones.
- ADHD: Kids with ADHD may have lower levels of omega-3 in their body than normal, and a few small studies have looked at fish oil supplements as a treatment. They found that the supplements might improve behavior, reduce hyperactivity, and boost attention in kids under 12.
- Depression: Fish oil is often used as a treatment for depression in adults; there have been a few studies in children too. One small 2006 study of fish oil in depressed 6 to 12-year-olds found it helped their symptoms significantly.
- Diabetes: One small study looked at kids who were at high risk of developing type 2 diabetes. The researchers found that those who ate a high omega-3 diet were less likely to develop the condition.
- Asthma: Omega-3 may reduce inflammation in the airways, which could benefit those with asthma. One small study of 29 children with asthma found that those taking fish oil for 10 months had fewer symptoms than those who didn’t. However, other studies of omega-3 as an asthma treatment have not found consistent evidence that they help.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding moms: Children and women who are breastfeeding or pregnant must be careful of the toxins that can build up in some seafood, such as shark, swordfish, and tilefish. They should eat smaller fatty fish – like salmon and trout – and eat no more than 12 ounces a week making supplementing with Pure Omega 3 the best bet. EPA has also been shown to maintain a healthy heart and circulatory system, help with joint flexibility, help with the body’s anti-inflammatory response, and balance blood sugar levels.
LynFit Pure Omega 3 provides the highest possible quality source of the two essential types of omega-3 fatty acids: EPA and DHA, which are derived from cold, deep water fish, extracted from fleshy parts versus ground up whole fish like inferior brands use.
Omega-3 has been found to be beneficial for rheumatoid arthritis, reduction in breast cancer risk, reduction in ulcerative colitis risk, prevention of weight loss during chemotherapy, prevention of age-related macular degeneration, decreased symptoms of depression, anxiety, bipolar disease and schizophrenia, decrease in premature births, and age-related cognitive decline. It just makes sense to take LynFit Pure Omega 3 twice daily as insurance against low dietary intakes and given the minimal risk (other than the cost of the pills), for so many health benefits.
Weight loss requires us to reduce calories, and in doing so, the body doesn’t get enough of the right kind of fats, depriving it of the nutrients needed to be effectively nourished for weight loss and fat burning. The benefits of anti-inflammatory omega-3 essential fatty acids are indisputable.
Consistency and frequency matter!Suggested Usage:Take two soft gel capsules daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.