RECIPE: Keto Chocolate Bread with Chocolate Drizzle
WARNING: This bread is addicting!
But don’t worry, it's good for your body and your metabolism, so it won't hurt your weight loss the way most bread does. It's fast and easy to make and only has a few ingredients because the main ingredient is LynFit's Metabolic Boosting Protein Powder that tastes so delicious it does the heavy lifting for you.
This tasty bread was made by my Connecticut Pastor, Frank Santora, who shares my love of Jesus and great food and is always looking for ways to make it cleaner without affecting the taste.
I love making this recipe for my family so when they walk in the door the house smells like greasy baked bread, and I’m sure you and your beloveds will too!
If you're not a chocolate addict (I certainly am), swap it out for vanilla instead or bake outside the box and use the Wild Strawberry or Salted Caramel Protein Powder instead. You can also try using different fruits to suit your taste buds' needs.
- (2 cups) LynFit Chocolate Complete Protein
- (5) Egg whites — beaten
- (2 tbsp.) Splenda® (more if needed)
- (1 tsp.) Baking soda
- (1 tsp.) Baking powder
- (1 cup) Mashed, ripe bananas (2 large)
- (1 tbsp.) LynFit Sinful Chocolate Sauce or (1 tsp.) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder can be used as a substitute
*Add a smidgen of water if the mixture seems too doughy—more for a moist bread
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Coat an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan with vegetable spray and set aside
- Unpeel and mash bananas in a separate bowl, setting aside
- In another bowl, mix protein powder, Splenda®, baking powder, cocoa powder & baking soda — set aside
- Using a large bowl, combine egg whites and banana. Once mixed well, add dry mixture to moist banana & egg white mixture & stir until moist (it’s okay if the batter is lumpy — if you prefer, mix the batter in a blender for a smoother bread)
- Bake for 45–60 minutes (keep an eye on cooking times as ovens may vary)
- Let bread cool for 10–15 minutes prior to cutting
- Lisa Lynn