Recipe: Fat Burning French Toast
Fat Burning French Toast Using French Vanilla Creme Protein That You Can Make in Under 10 Minutes!
This healthy French toast recipe is very high in protein, yet low in carbs and sugar. It’s quick, easy, and you won't believe how delicious.
- (1) Egg white (use 2 if small)
- (¼ cup) Pre-made Protein Shake
- (½ tsp.) Vanilla extract
- Splenda® or sweetener of choice
- (1 slice) Bread of choice (different breads may affect nutritional information)
- (¼ cup) Berries for topping
- In a large baking dish, stir together the egg white, premade protein shake, vanilla extract or cinnamon (and if needed, sweetener to taste)
- Dip the bread in the egg mixture and let soak for 3–5 minutes. Flip bread and let soak another 3–5 minutes.
- Spray a griddle or large pan with cooking spray and heat to medium heat
- Cook bread until lightly golden brown on each side
- Garnish with berries or sprinkle with Vanilla Protein
Optional Serving Suggestions:
Pour Walden Farms Zero Calorie Maple Syrup over the top.
• Top with berries for a beautiful, healthy dessert, or LynFit Vanilla Protein Powder
- Lisa Lynn