Recipe: Chocolate Energy Bliss Balls (As featured on FOX13 Tampa)
These Chocolate Energy Bliss Balls are not just irresistibly delicious, but they are also the bite-sized energy balls that are good for weight loss! Fast and easy to make, no-bake, and only three metabolic boosting, Keto-friendly, fat-burning ingredients.
You won't have to force yourself to eat healthily, these delicious chocolate bites will attract you to them, making it easier to lose weight because they:
- Boost metabolism due to the clean, metabolic boosting protein
- Kill cravings and keep you feeling full for up to six hours because of the combination of protein fiber and good fats and lack of blood sugar spiking carbs
What makes these Chocolate Bliss Balls different than all of the others that are all over the internet?
- Lower in carbs
- Lowest in fat
- Gluten and soy-free, Non-GMO, Organic
- Paleo, Keto, and diabetic-friendly
- Good for all diets and anyone who is allergic to peanuts (Does contain hazelnuts)
This is the #1 most requested food at my house, especially when I have company or I’m invited over as a guest. WARNING: Once you try these you’ll never be able to live without them again! But that's okay. These Bliss Balls are so good for your body and weight loss that you should add them to your daily diet of lean, clean foods.
Why? The specific combination of protein, combined with a little good fat, helps blunt blood sugar spikes that drive hunger and cravings, not to mention negatively affecting everything from inflammation, mood, and lack of energy. If you’re trying to lose weight, the secret is to balancing blood sugar levels and keeping your energy up safely, without ingesting extra calories.
We all need to have a little something to satisfy or we end up falling into the not-so-healthy eating cycle that wrecks our diet.
I suggest adding 2-3 (smaller sized bites - approximately 1-inch or less) of these treats every day to help keep you from falling off-plan. It’s all about finding healthier replacements, not deprivation or starving yourself.
This recipe uses LynFit's Metabolic Boosting Complete Protein Powder that’s lower in calories and carbs, so they are the most delicious and the lowest calorie, low-carb and low-fat protein ball you’ll ever find! NOTE: It's critical to use LynFit's Metabolic Boosting Protein Powder for the lowest carb and cleanest protein so it boosts your metabolism. It also makes them taste so great and allows you to use fewer ingredients because the protein is already flavored to perfection.
Three simple ingredients and no need to bake. If you swap out the Nutella even your dogs can enjoy these treats with you... they are that pure!
- (1 cup) LynFit Vanilla Dream or French Vanilla Creme Metabolic Boosting Protein Powder
- (1 cup) Nutella or chocolate spread
- (1 tbsp.) Honey or Vita Fiber for a lower carb sweet treat
- (1-2 tbsp.) LynFit Prebiotic Fiber Chocolate Sauce (*Optional: Adds additional prebiotic fiber, flavor, and antioxidants. Sinful Sauce has an ORAC score that's higher than kale! Whats ORAC score? ORAC is short for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity, meaning it’s loaded with good-for-you antioxidants.)
No cooking needed! Simply combine the three ingredients and roll them into small 1-inch balls, or smaller (that way you can have more and smaller balls freeze faster). Place them in the freezer until frozen and enjoy!
SPECIAL NOTE: You can make your own chocolate hazelnut spread by bringing up hazelnuts and combining them with LynFit's Sinful Chocolate Sauce.
This is the best cheat food on the planet. Even my dogs love them!
Three (3) high-protein Chocolate Bliss Balls have fewer than 200 calories (calories are contingent on the specific ingredeients you use).
- Calories: 66
- Fat: 2 grams
- Carbs: 5.1 grams
- Fiber: .5 grams
- Protein: 6 grams metabolic boosting grams
- Servings: 40 per recipe.
- Lisa Lynn