Vegan Daily Wellness Relief Hemp Oil & Gummies For Stress & Sleep Aid
Is stress wreaking havoc on your physical and mental health and causing sleep issues and tension? Most people don't realize that chronic stress, lack of sleep, and certain nutritional supplements (yes, even plant-based) can block weight loss and prevent fat burning, especially when it comes to melting off belly fat.
Age, stress, and lack of quality sleep affect every aspect of our health, creating metabolic obstacles that can cause intense hunger and cravings, sleep disturbances, hormonal imbalances (unmanaged cortisol), weight gain (specifically in the stomach/midsection), and are the reasons you feel tired, sore, and achy all the time.
LynFit’s Daily Wellness Oil & Gummies are plant-based, all-natural, high potency hemp oil that's THC-free! They are the ONLY hemp oil and gummies specifically designed to work with your body’s intelligence, helping to address the underlying issues, so your body relaxes, you sleep better, and wake up feeling refreshed. 100% natural, vegan, and full of organic nutrients.
Most hemp supplements aren't fresh enough and have aged, diminishing the nutritional profile, leaving them void of the healing nutrients that make them effective. Most contain additives and fillers that add to our body's toxic load, significantly affecting physical and mental health, energy, immunity, sleep, and hormonal balance, all which affect your ability to lose weight and melt belly fat.
LynFit's Daily Wellness Hemp Oil and Gummies, specifically designed for weight loss and fat burning, are rich in essential vitamins, especially high in vitamins A, C, E, and B, minerals like zinc, and packed full of omega 3-6-9 fatty acids.
These plant-derived vitamins and minerals help our bodies adapt during stressful times, helping prevent nutrient deficiencies that often occur when stress is chronic (like living in today's stress and fear-filled world).
The reason I love adaptogens is because you can't overdose on them. Our bodies take what it needs and excretes the rest, so they are safe and effective to use daily, even for very long periods of time, which I strongly suggest because even good stress can have an effect on our bodies. Keeping them well-nourished is the best way to prevent disease before it happens versus trying to treat it once it does.
Hemp has many health benefits due to its high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids: linoleic acid, alpha-linoleic acid, and gamma linoleic acid, in the perfect ratios, so you get healthy, not high. It serves as your nighttime (or anytime, really) multivitamin, mineral, antioxidant, and omega 3, 6, and 9 nutritional supplements. Your body stays saturated with the nutrients it needs when it needs them most.
Both the Oil and Gummies are delicious, with the Oil being a mild, mixed berry, while the Gummies are sour fruit flavors. Both are THC-free, non-GMO, gluten and soy-free, and free of toxins like heavy metals (lead and mercury) and insecticides that many store-bought brands contain.
All of LynFit's hemp products are flavored using natural botanical extracts to provide you with a delicious and tasty Oil and Gummies. You can conveniently add the Oil right to your metabolic boosting smoothies and lean up your salad dressings or culinary treats without damaging or decreasing its nutritional value. Our Oil is so fresh you'd have to grow your own hemp to get any fresher, which means it's more potent than most, allowing you to use less but experience more of its health and mood-boosting benefits.
The delicious individual flavors of exotic fruit shine through in our Gummies, so you can clearly taste the delicate fruit flavors of green apple, raspberry, blueberry, Meyer lemon, key lime, and mandarin orange. They are the perfect blend of sweetness, combined with tangy and tart, for a quick fix that pleases your palate too. Real fruit flavors derived from organic fruit, and just enough organic beet and corn sugar to hold them together and help transport nutrients, along with the help of MCT8, a carrier oil that is better for weight loss than MCT that most CBD companies use.
You may want to hide these Gummies as family members may eat them before you get a chance to! Especially children who may think they are candy. It's okay to share a little with them, but remember, kids weigh a lot less and tend to have healthier endocannabinoid receptors compared to adult systems, so they need less to feel better.
In addition to easing stress and relieving tension (both physical and mental) by calming the mind, here are a few of the benefits you can expect:
- Fall asleep faster, sleep sounder, wake up refreshed
- Improved skin, hair, and nail health and growth (yes, dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, and acne too)
- Improved recovery, reduced inflammation, fewer aches and pains (which include arthritis, tendinitis, bursitis, and sinusitis)
- Improved healing and hydration, alleviating muscle spasms and neuralgia (nerves take longer)
- Help in alleviating depression
- Lower bad cholesterol and elevated good
- Help in preventing arterial blockage
- Improved blood pressure and heart health
- Reduced risk of stroke
- Rebalanced blood sugar levels
- Balanced hormone levels, including cortisol
- Help in reducing hunger and cravings that lead to addictive overeating
- Help in reducing fatty liver disease by reducing your need for alcohol
- Detoxifying the body of nicotine, helping eliminate the urge to smoke, vape, etc.
- Help in inhibiting cancer cell/tumor growth
- Help in improving cognitive function and brain health (aka memory)
- Help in strengthening and protecting bone and teeth health
- Help in protecting your microbiome
- Help in calming a racing heart, mind, and thoughts (aka OCD that can lead to panic attacks)
The list goes on and on, but I’m sure by now you see why I feel everyone who is breathing, including our family and pets, should be using LynFit Daily Wellness Oil and Gummies, regardless of your goal.
Plant-based, scientifically researched goodness works with your body, NOT against it the way conventional medicine does, leaving you less healthy than before, without stopping weight loss! Not to mention, it's affordable for everyone!
What are you waiting for? You can feel better fast and get back to living your best life the same day you start!
1. Journal of Young Investigators. C Sallaberry and L Astern. (2018 June 01) The Endocannabinoid System, Our Universal Regulator.
2. Encyclopedia of Neuroscience. J Hirayama and P Sassone-Corsi. (2009) Transcription Control and the Circadian Clock.
3. Current Psychiatry Reports. K Mabson et al. (2017 March 27) Cannabis, Cannabinoids, and Sleep: A Review of the Literature.
4. Frontiers in Psychology. B Watkins and J Kim. (2015 January 06) The Endocannabinoid System: Directing Eating Behaviour and Macronutrient Metabolism.
5. Fundación CANNA. T Bagar. (2019) The Pursuit of Happiness and What Cannabinoids Have to Do with It.
6. Frontiers in Immunology. A Olah et al. (2017 November 10) Targeting Cannabinoid Signaling in the Immune System: “High”-ly Exciting Questions, Possibilities, and Challenges.
7. British Journal of Pharmacology. M Solinas et al. (2008 April 14) The endocannabinoid System in Brain Reward Processes.
8. Frontiers in Endocrinology. P Grimaldi et al. (2013 December 16) The Endocannabinoid System and Spermatogenesis.
9. Molecular Neurobiology. M Kruk-Slomka et al. (2016 December 06) Endocannabinoid System: The Direct and Indirect Involvement in Memory and Learning Processes – A Short Review.
10. The University of Qeensland. (2018 April 17) What is Synaptic Plasticity?
11. Journal of Neuroimmune Pharmacology. S Nass et al. (2015 February 27) Endocannabinoid Catabolic Enzymes Play Differential Roles In Thermal Homeostasis In Response to Environmental or Immune Challenge.
Lisa Lynn, Clinical Metabolic Nutrition & Fitness Expert. Best known for her 18+ years as Martha Stewart’s trainer, who was responsible for Martha’s over-50 amazing physical transformation that caught the attention of Dr. Oz, leading to her many appearances on the Dr. Oz Show. Lisa is not just another trainer; she herself lost 40 pounds and has kept it off, even with a sluggish thyroid and menopause.
- Lisa Lynn