Vegan Daily Wellness Gummies Maximum Strength Stress & Sleep Aid | 30 Servings
Is stress wreaking havoc on your physical and mental health and causing sleep issues and tension? Most people don't realize that chronic stress, lack of sleep, and certain nutritional supplements (yes, even plant-based) can block weight loss and prevent fat burning, especially when it comes to melting off belly fat.
Age, stress, and lack of quality sleep affect every aspect of our health, creating metabolic obstacles that can cause intense hunger and cravings, sleep disturbances, hormonal imbalances (unmanaged cortisol), weight gain (specifically in the stomach/midsection), and are the reasons you feel tired, sore, and achy all the time.
LynFit’s Daily Wellness Gummies are the best way to take care of your health and medicate because it’s 100% natural and organic. It’s the highest quality medical grade, purest, fastest-acting you can buy that’s free of additives, preservatives, or emulsifiers. Experience the many benefits of LynFit’s Pure Daily Wellness every day. There are over 1000 studies to prove it works, and the moment you try it, you'll notice the benefits too!
LynFit makes the only gummy, in the lowest sugar possible, that contains enough nutrients to make a difference!
Plant-based, scientifically researched goodness works with your body, NOT against it the way conventional medicine does, leaving you less healthy than before, without stopping weight loss! Not to mention, it's affordable for everyone!
Does your body feel stressed all the time, making it harder to sleep? Are cravings making it harder to stick to your diet? Have your aches and pains increased? Do you feel run down and tired all the time?
If so, your body is trying to tell you something, and in order to stay healthy, it needs more of the right nutrients that help handle stress more effectively. Change the way you take your multivitamin every day and medicate the natural way.
Now you can get more natural plant-based nutrients from a delicious organic gummy that makes it easy to get the nutrients you need consistently.
Here are 15 reasons why you need LynFit's Pure Daily Wellness:
- You need relief from aches and pains
- You need fast-acting help falling asleep
- You need fast-acting stress relief
- You need help reducing anxiety and depression
- You need to reduce inflammation
- You have high cholesterol and need to reduce it as well as prevent arterial blockage
- You need to reduce blood sugar levels
- You need to reduce muscle spasms and neuralgia symptoms while promoting healing
- You need more omega 3’s in your diet but can’t take fish oils
- You need help with addictive cravings to food, alcohol, or nicotine
- You want to inhibit and prevent cancer cell growth
- You want to boost brain health
- You need help with your appetite and cravings
- You want to strengthen and protect your bone health (including your teeth)
- You want to protect your body in the very best way possible with the most potent antioxidants
Our gummies were inspired by YOU and created by a physician who specializes in epigenetic medicine, known as the best anti-aging, anti-disease in the holistic medical health arena because of its use of plant foods, herbs, adaptogens, or essential fatty acids. It uses natural substances instead of medicines to help address conditions like inflammation, arthritis, heart diseases, anxiety, and depression. It improves recovery, reduces blood sugar/diabetes, blood pressure, and cancer. All are influenced by epigenetic mechanisms.
Using epigenetic therapy offers a more natural way to influence these pathways directly, naturally helping to improve whole-body health and slow the aging process.
Having gummies on hand makes this easy! They are perfect for helping anyone who wants to lose weight, reduce aches and pains, reduce stress, slow the aging process, and help your mind stay clear with improved focus, thanks to its neuroprotective benefits.
Our Daily Wellness Gummies are the best grab-and-go health creator on the planet. No more excuses for not taking your vitamins! Grab a few gummies before you board the train, hop on your next flight, or run into a stressful business meeting. Enjoy one or two on your way to work every day.
In addition to easing stress and relieving tension (both physical and mental) by calming the mind, here are a few of the benefits you can expect:
- Fall asleep faster, sleep sounder, wake up refreshed
- Improved skin, hair, and nail health and growth (yes, dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, and acne too)
- Improved recovery, reduced inflammation, fewer aches and pains (which include arthritis, tendinitis, bursitis, and sinusitis)
- Improved healing and hydration, alleviating muscle spasms and neuralgia (nerves take longer)
- Help in alleviating depression
- Lower bad cholesterol and elevated good
- Help in preventing arterial blockage
- Improved blood pressure and heart health
- Reduced risk of stroke
- Rebalanced blood sugar levels
- Balanced hormone levels, including cortisol
- Help in reducing hunger and cravings that lead to addictive overeating
- Help in reducing fatty liver disease by reducing your need for alcohol
- Detoxifying the body of nicotine, helping eliminate the urge to smoke, vape, etc.
- Help in inhibiting cancer cell/tumor growth
- Help in improving cognitive function and brain health (aka memory)
- Help in strengthening and protecting bone and teeth health
- Help in protecting your microbiome
- Help in calming a racing heart, mind, and thoughts (aka OCD that can lead to panic attacks)
The list goes on and on, but I’m sure by now you see why I feel everyone who is breathing, including our family and pets, should be using LynFit Daily Wellness Oil and Gummies, regardless of your goal.
What's In It?
All of LynFit's hemp products are flavored using natural botanical extracts to provide you with delicious and tasty Oil and Gummies. You can conveniently add the Oil right to your metabolic boosting smoothies and lean up your salad dressings or culinary treats without damaging or decreasing its nutritional value. Our Oil is so fresh you'd have to grow your own hemp to get any fresher, which means it's more potent than most, allowing you to use less but experience more of its health and mood-boosting benefits.
The delicious individual flavors of exotic fruit shine through in our Gummies, so you can clearly taste the delicate fruit flavors of green apple, raspberry, blueberry, Meyer lemon, key lime, and mandarin orange. They are the perfect blend of sweetness, combined with tangy and tart, for a quick fix that pleases your palate too. Real fruit flavors derived from organic fruit, and just enough organic beet and corn sugar to hold them together and help transport nutrients, along with the help of MCT8, a carrier oil that is better for weight loss than MCT that most CBD companies use.
You may want to hide these Gummies as family members may eat them before you get a chance to! Especially children who may think they are candy. It's okay to share a little with them, but remember, kids weigh a lot less and tend to have healthier endocannabinoid receptors compared to adult systems, so they need less to feel better.
How To Take It
- Journal of Young Investigators. C Sallaberry and L Astern. (2018 June 01) The Endocannabinoid System, Our Universal Regulator.
- Encyclopedia of Neuroscience. J Hirayama and P Sassone-Corsi. (2009) Transcription Control and the Circadian Clock.
- Current Psychiatry Reports. K Mabson et al. (2017 March 27) Cannabis, Cannabinoids, and Sleep: A Review of the Literature.
- Frontiers in Psychology. B Watkins and J Kim. (2015 January 06) The Endocannabinoid System: Directing Eating Behaviour and Macronutrient Metabolism.
- Fundación CANNA. T Bagar. (2019) The Pursuit of Happiness and What Cannabinoids Have to Do with It.
- Frontiers in Immunology. A Olah et al. (2017 November 10) Targeting Cannabinoid Signaling in the Immune System: “High”-ly Exciting Questions, Possibilities, and Challenges.
- British Journal of Pharmacology. M Solinas et al. (2008 April 14) The endocannabinoid System in Brain Reward Processes.
- Frontiers in Endocrinology. P Grimaldi et al. (2013 December 16) The Endocannabinoid System and Spermatogenesis.
- Molecular Neurobiology. M Kruk-Slomka et al. (2016 December 06) Endocannabinoid System: The Direct and Indirect Involvement in Memory and Learning Processes – A Short Review.
- The University of Qeensland. (2018 April 17) What is Synaptic Plasticity?
- Journal of Neuroimmune Pharmacology. S Nass et al. (2015 February 27) Endocannabinoid Catabolic Enzymes Play Differential Roles In Thermal Homeostasis In Response to Environmental or Immune Challenge.