RECIPE: Keto Pumpkin-n-Peanut Butter Balls
Makes (30) 1-inch balls — Serving Size = 2 Balls. Only 5 Clean Ingredients. No Bake!
Combine the following in a large mixing bowl until combined.
- (1 cup) French Vanilla Creme or Salted Caramel LynFit Complete Protein Powder
- (1 cup) Pure pumpkin purée
- (1 cup) Peanut butter
- (¼ cup) Honey *Optional if you prefer sweet
- (1 tsp. – 1 tbsp. – depending on taste preference) Pumpkin Spice or cinnamon *Nutmeg may be substituted
- Sprinkle with Protein Powder to mimic a sugar topping
Stir until combined and roll into 1-inch balls and freeze. I like to place in the freezer for 5 minutes to make it easier to roll. These balls should be kept in the freezer until you’re ready to eat. They store well for months.
- Lisa Lynn