Is Your Vegan Diet Causing Your Weight Gain?
A few months ago I met a young bride-to-be, named Tiffany, who asked me for help losing weight. She said that she started eating a more plant-based vegan diet in an attempt to become healthier and improve her skin for her February wedding, but had gained so much weight that her dress didn’t fit and needed immediate help losing the weight.
The first question I ask everyone who is trying to lose weight is what do you eat every day, starting with breakfast. Her answer was not unusual. She started her day with a green smoothie that she made herself using almond milk, and added a green powder and fruit.
I reassured her that she will fit into her wedding dress in February if she does a few simple things, starting with fasting overnight for a minimum of 12 hours, but not more than 13 hours.
Step 1: Break the 13-Hour Overnight Fast with a Metabolic Boosting Smoothie Instead
I had Tiffany swap out her current green smoothie for a Vegan Complete Protein Shake instead, made with water versus adding extra calories that don't provide any of the specific nutrients her body needs. They also spike blood sugar levels, making it harder to lose weight.
LynFit Nutrition's Vegan Complete Protein Powder is a higher quality metabolic boosting protein specifically designed for weight loss. Most importantly, it's a complete protein, meaning it has all of the essential and non-essential amino acids your body needs, so there is no need to add milk or fruit of any kind.
LynFit Vegan Complete Protein is the ONLY plant-based vegan protein that’s specifically designed for weight loss and fat-burning. Each scoop delivers 20 grams of complete protein in a super low-calorie, carb and fat formula, so it feeds the muscle yet starves the fat, so it leaves and is burned off.
Tiffany lost four pounds in the first week by simply swapping out her blood sugar spiking smoothie for a delicious Vegan Metabolic Boosting Smoothie instead.
Step 2: Take (1) Keto Carb Edge as soon as you wake up or with your metabolic boosting smoothie to help manage blood sugar levels, kill cravings and accelerate the fat-burning process.
This also provides your body with the nutrients it requires, such as B2 and B12 that play important roles in energy production, cellular function, and metabolism.
Keto Carb Edge is much more than a fat loss accelerator. It's loaded with plant fibers and natural botanicals that fuel your metabolism and improve skin, hair, and nail health too.
I started Tiffany out with (1) Keto Carb Edge per day and increased her to (2) per day after a few weeks.
In addition to having a Vegan Complete Metabolic Boosting Smoothie to break-the-fast 12-13 hours after your last meal...
- Take (1) Keto Carb Edge as soon as you wake up
- Take (2) Women's Whole Food Multivitamin midday
- Take (1) Evening of Primrose Oil morning or night
This stack strategically combines the specific nutrients your body needs that vegan diets tend to be deficient in. These nutritional supplements ensure that you get the required amounts to fuel your metabolism and improve skin, hair, nail, and immune health, which also prevents your metabolism for slowing down.
- Berrazaga, Insaf et al. “The Role of the Anabolic Properties of Plant- versus Anima Based Protein Sources in Supporting Muscle Mass Maintenance: A Critical Review.” Nutrients, August 2019, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC6723444/
- Pawlak, Roman et al. “How Prevalent Is Vitamin B(12) Deficiency among Vegetarians?” Nutrition Reviews, February 2013, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23356638/
- Shieh, Albert et al. “Effects of High-Dose Vitamin D2 versus D3 on Total and Free 25-Hydroxyvitamin D and Markers of Calcium Balance.” The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, August 2016, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC4971338/
- Tomova, Aleksandra et al. “The Effects of Vegetarian and Vegan Diets on Gut Microbiota.” Frontiers in Nutrition, April 2019, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC6478664/
Lisa Lynn, Clinical Metabolic Nutrition & Fitness Expert and Associate Chaplain. Best known for her 18+ years as Martha Stewart’s trainer, who was responsible for Martha’s over-50 amazing physical transformation that caught the attention of Dr. Oz, leading to her many appearances on the Dr. Oz Show. Lisa is not just another trainer; she herself lost 40 pounds and has kept it off, even with a sluggish thyroid and menopause.
- Lisa Lynn