Is Your Collagen Making You Gain Weight?
Hydrolyzed collagen is one of the most popular nutritional supplements, and for good reason. It eases joint pain and makes your body less stiff and more flexible, while also improving skin, softening lines and wrinkles, and improving gut health, which directly affects your immune health by helping to heal and repair your gut.
But does it work, and will it work for you? Should you take it?
In a word... YES! If there was a magic potion that could improve digestion and gut health (that's responsible for every aspect of your health), help reduce bloat, erase wrinkles, prevent weight gain, ease joint pain and stiffness while also helping to improve the health of your hair and strengthen nails, would you take it? I know I would take it by the truckload! I need as much overall health-boosting as I can get, not to mention the crow's feet that seem to be trying to make a home on my face.
As you know, there is no such magic pill; however, there is a nutritional supplement that can promise you these results and more: LynFit's Daily Repair Liquid!
Why do we need to take collagen supplements if our bodies already have them?
Most people don't realize that collagen is a protein found in our bodies. It's in our muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, skin, hair, nails, and also in our digestive systems.
As we age, our bodies produce less and less every year, which is why our skin sags and wrinkles, and our hair and nail growth begins to slow and look less healthy. We get achy and stiff, and our body doesn't heal as fast as it should. By age 40, we make 40% less collagen than we did when we were 20!
THE BENEFITS OF USING COLLAGEN SUPPLEMENTS
Tightens loose, saggy skin and improves skin tone
Supplementing with collagen helps improve the elasticity (tightness and tone) of your skin, and studies prove it! A study published in SKIN Pharmacology and Physiology proved that daily supplementing with collagen peptides for eight weeks showed a significant improvement in skin tone, tightness, and elasticity.
As someone who is over 50, like you, I worry about the forehead lines and crows feet popping up, as well as my aging, sagging skin. My body aches a bit when I wake up, so I run on collagen (and also Daily Power Shot) these days.
Naturally relieves aches and joint pain and improves healing, reduces inflammation
As a fitness instructor, I am more prone to aches, pains, and stiffness. And yes, I too, feel pain that sometimes can be debilitating. My joint pain flare-ups usually follow an intense cardio session or overdoing it, or if I miss a dose of my Daily Repair Liquid.
For this reason, I stack Recovery Agent and Pure Omega 3, along with Daily Repair, for maximum strength healing and repair. I tend to get flare-ups at least a couple times a week, usually after I overdo it or I've missed a dose or more of my healing supplements stack.
Daily Repair Liquid provides the healing nutrients your body needs MORE of, in the most absorbable liquid form. It tastes delicious too! I add mine to my water to encourage me to drink more H2O :)
Aging, stress (including pre-and post-surgical or injury), and over-or under-exercising can impede your body's healing process and deplete already low nutrient stores, making supplementing imperative if you want to protect your body and fight the aging process.
WHAT MAKES DAILY REPAIR DIFFERENT THAN ALL THE REST AND BETTER FOR WEIGHT LOSS?
For starters, Our Daily Repair with Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, MSM, Vitamin C, Glucosamine, and Chondroitin helps prevent weight gain.
Not all collagen supplements are created equal. In fact, most cause constipation, weight gain, and bloat due to the fact that our bodies cannot break down or absorb the type of collagen they contain.
LynFit's Daily Repair is specifically designed in the MOST absorbent colloidal liquid (it has a 98% absorption rate) and combined with six of the most effective natural ingredients that work together synergistically, making it even more powerful than taking collagen by itself.
Our collagen peptides are lower in calories, too, making it the VERY BEST for weight loss and preventing weight gain.
Daily Repair Liquid can also help keep you feel fuller longer, making it easier for you to stick to your healthy eating habits by preventing cravings. While I don't rely on Daily Repair for that, we have had many happy customers who have said it helps them, and studies do back this up!
Test it for yourself!
Do a little experiment for yourself to test the benefits. Be sure to take it every day for at least two weeks. The older you are, the more stress you are under, and if you're injured or are really or post-operative, the longer it may take to get your body and tissues saturated with the nutrients. You may need to bump up from one serving a day to 2-3, depending on the severity of your issues, or if you're nutrient-depleted.
I am usually depleted and dehydrated, but I can tell a difference right away in my skin and my joints, providing I drink up on water. ALL nutrients are “water-loving” and can transported easier when we are hydrated. Water also helps detoxify your joints at the same time, shuttling nutrients in and escorting toxins that build up out. Toxins make your joints more stiff and achy, and once you begin to nourish, hydrate, and move, they feel better... GUARANTEED!
HERE IS WHAT SOME OF OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS HAD TO SAY
- “I was a skeptic when I did this experiment. I was curious about how long it would take for Daily Repair to work. I didn't believe I would see a noticeable difference in two short weeks, but I was wrong! I had significant changes that I didn't expect. Some I didn't notice until after two weeks, but that was most likely because I mixed the Daily Repair with my Complete Protein Shake to optimize my protein intake. But it worked!"
- "I felt full until lunchtime and decided I would add an ounce to my midday shake, which I was able to have later. To my surprise, I didn't even think about snacking throughout the day. I usually add a Lean Bar in-between lunch and dinner to hold me over until later. Skipping snacks is not like me. I usually get cravings at 3-4 pm that can be hard to avoid; that is until I started using Daily Repair in my shakes. I didn't expect this, so it's an added benefit."
- "I didn't weigh myself during the experiment, and I do use the Cutting Edge. I could definitely see why people take collagen to help with fat burning and weight loss. My clothes became so big I went down a size just by avoiding the nibbles and snacks I end up eating. Saved me time and money too, as I no longer frequent the vending machines at work. Theoretically, the Daily Repair helped me lose weight and I was taking it for my hair and nails! I'll be taking this long term."
- "After the first week of taking the Daily Repair with Collagen, I noticed my nails were thicker and stronger and began to grow faster. My nails usually grow very slow, and they break and tear off once they do, but after adding my Daily Repair Collagen to my Complete Protein Shake, they grew faster than normal. I gauged these results on the fact that I get gel manicures that usually last me up to two weeks, but my nails grew out after 8 days! While it’s annoying to have to get my nails done more often, I welcome that and look forward to not needing gel nails anymore!"
- "I was sure this was the placebo effect until my colleagues noticed. I saw my skin become brighter, dry patches began to fade, and the puffy undereye circles diminished. My skin even looked tighter and more toned and smoother. It was no replacement for my moisturize with SPF, but it helped more than I expected."
- "I’m a compulsive runner, so I get soreness in my knees from time to time. I was curious if the collagen would help ease this pain; however, I’m sure my knees need a more robust supplement regime since I run too much, according to my doctor, who suggests I add the turmeric found in Recovery Agent, as well as additional doses before, during, and after I run long distances. Also, to protect from future damage and avoid bone on bone that runners are more prone to."
- "Daily Repair tastes better and is much easier to take than the collagen I previously took. I'm grateful my doctor suggested that I take Daily Repair liquid because of its higher absorption rate and because it has other nutrients in it (my doctor calls Recovery Agent a multivitamin for the joints), making it even more efficient."
There is nothing like hearing someone else’s story when it comes to getting motivated to make positive changes in your lives. I hope this helps sum it all up for you guys! If you need help figuring out which supplements to use and which ones to avoid, email me at email@example.com. I’m never too busy to help!
Since I forgot to mention it, keep in mind that collagen intake and heart health are tied together. If you want to protect your heart muscle and keep it strong daily use of Daily Repair Liquid is key. Your brain will also thank you. Let's not forget it’s a muscle too!
- Lisa Lynn