Got Pain? You Can Be Pain-Free In 7 Days
Did you know that what you eat can cause inflammation in your body? It’s not only excessive movement, wear and tear, or aging that affects your joints and makes you ache. The good news is there are some healthy habits that you can do to stop aches and pains from slowing you down.
For instance, certain foods, exercises, and specific supplements can help reduce and prevent disease and inflammation and bring fast relief to your everyday aches and pains. And there are also foods, exercises, and supplements that can negatively impact your health and lead to diabetes, heart conditions, depression, and high cholesterol while making your body ache with exacerbating pain.
If you’ve got pain or your back or knees hurt, you might think the solution is to avoid movement (exercise) steps, but nothing could be further from the truth. When you rest is when your body begins to rust. Your aches and pains are signs that you need to do different exercises or start moving your body every day.
If you have aches and pains, you need to be eating fewer processed foods, drinking less alcohol, and avoiding saturated fats that animal proteins contain. Eat more fresh vegetables, drink more water and green tea, and if you're over 40, it’s time to develop some daily healthy habits such as making sure your body gets the movement it needs to remain rust-free. It's time to take specific supplements to ensure your body gets enough of the nutrients it needs to keep your brain boosted and your joints nourished, so they remain pliable. Getting more flexible is where the pain-free zone is, or at the very least, reduce aches and pains.
Don’t get me wrong, movement isn’t the only answer, but it’s as important as deep, quality sleep and proper rest when it comes to decreasing pain. Balance is the answer. How do you know when you are actually balanced? Your body will tell you! You’ll experience fewer aches and pains and your health markers, such as your body weight, blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar are all telltale signs. The body doesn’t lie.
However, I would be irresponsible if I didn’t warn you that if/when you allow fear to govern your choices and behaviors, such as overworking which brings about repetitive stress issues (that’s my issue), or you sit, stand or even work out too much, can be the reasons you ache and suffer ill health. This is an out-of-balance combo. It is lethal and causes just about every health ailment, including weight gain, which makes matters worse when it comes to aches and pains.
Don’t worry there is more hope that you think. Here is a back-to-balance plan you can put into action to end to your aches and relieve your pains to naturally calm the bad inflammation for good. Follow these daily healthy habits to feel better fast both inside and out. If you don’t see or feel a difference in less than seven days, I will personally jump in to help you!
Watch the video clip above with my mom (75.5 years old, by the way), and you'll see the five specific things she did to turn her situation around. Now, she is more active, healthier, and happier, thanks to her new healthier way of life!
- Get up and move! 10,000 steps every day on a flat surface.
- Nourish and repair. Take the following healing nutrients every day as directed on the label: Recovery Agent, Vitamin D3 Boost, and Pure Omega 3.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. Nutrients cannot reach your aches without enough water and movement to help deliver them to where they are needed most.
- Power your joint health with protein. Power your whole life with the right kind of clean protein that is more usable by the body, especially after age 40, by drinking a delicious LynFit Complete Protein Shake for breakfast daily. Only Complete Protein contains the exact kind of protein that contains the complete spectrum of amino acids your body needs to thrive in exactly the amount needed by your body to protect health and provide the base for solid nutrition. Complete protein does what vegan proteins or egg whites cannot. This is the basic joint care protocol. If you have had chronic pain that’s more severe and keeps you up at night, there are some more things you can do to bring relief. Chronic pain that’s been going on for years may require a more aggressive approach and take longer to bring relief.
- Be patient, consistent, and have faith! It's only a matter of time before you too will feel relief. It's not a question of “if” but rather "when." If you're being religious about your clean diet, getting enough of the right kind of movement, and taking your supplements as directed, you may need a little more to help stop the aches and pains. At this point, you may want to consider adding the following supplements for a more advanced pain relief plan: Daily Wellness Liquid Drops, Daily Liquid Joint Repair & Recovery (to be taken in between doses of recovery agent and other supplements), and Lean Sleep.
- Lisa Lynn