Dropped 35 Pounds In 6 Weeks!
Joyce lost 35 pounds in six weeks on the Quick Keto Metabolic Boosting Reset Plan, and you can too! Here are the specific steps she took and the nutrients she used that made all the difference after her previous attempts (that included full fat keto, a vegetarian plant-based diet, and hours of daily exercise) failed her.
Here is the email she sent: "HELP! I’m exercising daily and watching what I eat. Why am I not losing any weight? It seems like my menopot has grown larger and my pants no longer fit."
Sound familiar? Joyce isn’t alone! I've been there and I know how frustrating it can be. Sadly, unless the underlying issues are addressed correctly, she might not lose the weight, and will most likely continue to gain it.
The problem is that 96% of LynFit clients have metabolic resistance that they are unaware of and aren't detected on blood tests or doctor visits (they should be!). Metabolic resistance, also known as insulin resistance, is extremely common in women and men over the age of 50. It contributes to extra pounds around the waistline, increased hunger and cravings, zapped energy (making you feel depressed), and increased hot flashes.
Think exercise and diet will help? Think again! Exercising, or not exercising at all, can make things worse due to increasing cortisol (stress hormones). Dieting incorrectly by not addressing blood sugar issues (or taking steps too improve them) or providing your body with enough of the specific nutrients it needs to work adds up, stalling your metabolism and blocking weight loss and fat-burning.
The solution is simple and easier than you think. You need to jumpstart your metabolism and give it a boost!
Joyce lost 35 pounds in less than six weeks combining these slimming strategies.
- Choose foods listed on the Plan only for as long as it takes to fully boost your metabolism.
- Fast for 12 hours every night to cleanse, detoxify, and reduce blood sugar levels.
- Take the Quick Keto Metabolic Reset nutritional supplements as directed.
- Take Lean Sleep every-night before bed, even if you're a good sleeper.
Lean Sleep acts as your hormone manager, especially the diet-destroying cortisol (stress hormone), helping to keep them balanced, while promoting fat-burning, making it easier to burn off stubborn belly fat.
- Walk a little bit. The good news is you don't have to take up running or hit the treadmill too often. In fact, you shouldn’t do long or overzealous workouts. Long and overzealous workouts, like running, release more of the stress hormone cortisol, which encourages weight gain around the middle. Walk, or make sure you get the 10,000 steps required by your body every day. Incorporate light strength training to help build lean fat-burning muscle and reduce cortisol that leads to weight gain.
Here is a simple outline of Joyce’s dinner menu each week using foods from the approved food and seasonings list. Make sure that you:
- Keep it simple
- Eat less chicken and more fish to lose weight faster
- Eat more leafy green salads to fill up on fiber versus starchier carbs
- Don't eyeball the portions - measure them for accuracy
- Take the Raspberry Ketone Cleanse & Restore before your dinner
Metabolic Meatless Monday
Ratatouille (using less oil) and summer veggies serve with a tossed salad
Turkey Burger Tuesday
Buy the leanest turkey burger you can find, or make your own using egg white and your favorite seasoning. Grill it, and of course, it's a bun-less turkey burger. Top your huge garden salad with it instead, and go ahead and add ketchup, if you'd like, as long as it's sugar-free.
Weight Loss Wednesday
Grilled salmon, or turn canned salmon into a delicious nutritious burger served with grilled veggies and a salad.
Grilled shrimp and veggie shish kabob over a giant bed of leafy greens seasoned to your taste preferences.
Fast foil fish fajitas! Use your favorite fish with fajita seasoning cooked on the grill or in the oven. Serve with a shredded leafy green salad. Use the juices to dress the salad with an extra squirt of lime juice of needed.
Lean turkey or chicken sausage and peppers packed on foil and grilled or cooked in the skillet. Serve with a huge salad plus additional peppers. (Look for the leanest sausage you can find - no more than five grams of fat.)
Seafood stir fry or something unique that you don't eat during the week versus going off-plan and eating unhealthy foods that block weight loss and the fat-burning process. Seafood boil or stir fry if it rains. Salmon piece roasted with veggies. Lean turkey meatballs with spiraled zucchini. Or, air fried chicken with zucchini fries.
Lisa Lynn, Clinical Metabolic Nutrition & Fitness Expert and Associate Chaplain. Best known for her 18+ years as Martha Stewart’s trainer, who was responsible for Martha’s over-50 amazing physical transformation that caught the attention of Dr. Oz, leading to her many appearances on the Dr. Oz Show. Lisa is not just another trainer; she herself lost 40 pounds and has kept it off, even with a sluggish thyroid and menopause.
- Lisa Lynn