Are You In Pain?
Did you know that joint pain, whether it's from arthritis or overuse, can be relieved naturally versus using harmful medications that slow your metabolism?
Pain, no matter what the cause or your age, is your body's way of letting you know it's out of balance. I always tell my clients that if you rest (no exercise) you'll rust! That's why we feel so horrible and achy. Exercise keeps our bodies limber and increase circulation all over, which delivers the nutrients our body needs to heal. Exercise also removes toxins making it critical when it comes time to keeping your body in working order so that we feel good. And I know from my own personal experience that when I feel good I eat better!
Remember, you can always do the Recovery Stretch or Lean Core Workouts on those days when you're not feeling very good. Our joints are designed like bladders and they need to be emptied in order to feel better. Have you ever noticed that you always feel better when you exercise and your aches and pains go away?
There really is no excuse NOT to exercise. If you're short on time do 15 minutes of the DVD in the morning and the other 15 after work.
Here are the top 5 causes of arthritis and joint pain:
- Eating red meat that causes inflammation because it's so acidic. Try seasoning your chicken the way you would a steak to satisfy and you'll lose your craving for red meat. Not to mention, you'll lose a lot weight!
- High blood sugar levels! If you carry most of your body fat around your stomach that's a sure sign your blood sugar levels are high. How do you fix that? You need to eat less starch and carbohydrates like breads, rice, pasta, cereal, potatoes and decrease your fruit consumption. Be sure to check everything you eat or drink, including creamers, soy, almond and coconut milks. Keep a watch on protein bars and shakes (unless you're using LynFit's as it's low carb and low sugar).
You can also quickly lower blood sugar levels by taking LynFit Carb Edge 2-3 times daily before meals. It keeps blood sugar balanced by not allowing carbs to be digested. Taking LynFit Carb Edge also keeps your metabolism moving so you'll lose weight.
- You're not getting enough Omega-3's and getting too much Omega-6's from olive oils and food. Everyone should be taking LynFit Omega-3 daily for pain relief, to balance sugar and ease depression symptoms we feel this time of year. But not all Omega-3 supplements are what you think. Be sure your Omega contains at least 500mg of DHA and EPA each or take LynFit Omega-3. It contains purified high quality Omega-3 and contains 800 EPA and 600 DHA. It is made from pharmaceutical grade ingredients that are free of mercury and other contaminants that other store-bought brands contain. That's why I call it "pure"!
Did you know that Omega-3 travels along the same pathway as pain medications relieving pain the same way BUT Omega-3 won't slow down metabolism? I suggest taking (1) LynFit Omega-3 with a morning LynFit Complete Protein Shake and another at 3pm so you'll feel better. It also helps to keep cravings under control when they hit the hardest. For more advanced pain, take (1) LynFit Omega-3 before your workout and (1) immediately after.
- The pain medications you're taking to relieve the pain may actually be making it worse! Not just pain medications but lots of medications cause joint pain and body aches, not to mention they are often the cause of weight gain. Try a natural approach instead that relieves pain and helps you lose weight. Try taking LynFit Recovery Agent daily as a way to prevent or control pain. Or, use it the same way you would use an over-the-counter pain medication. You'll not only feel better fast, you'll be healing your body at the source of the pain versus masking the symptoms, making pain rebound after the medication wears off. Most of the time the rebound pain is worse than the original!
- You're not drinking enough water! Drink more water or green tea than you think you need to stay hydrated and help flush toxins out of your body that cause pain and makes you sluggish.
Get moving, NOW!
- Lisa Lynn