LynFit 2014: A Year Of Dreams, Belief And Miracles December 30 2014
I love the start of a new year. While many experts caution against making resolutions because you are doomed to fail, I see the New Year as a fresh start; a new beginning where all is forgiven and everyone has a clean slate. 2015 can be your new start, your clean slate with new beginnings and no looking back.
2014 was one of the busiest and blessed years for me personally and for LynFit as a whole. I want to share some of the highlights with you; as well as provide some helpful links to the top blog posts and videos of 2014 in case you missed them. These can help you on the journey to fulfilling your dreams in 2015.
For 2015 I dare you to dream big with me and believe. After all, miracles really do happen!
NEW LYNFIT PRODUCT LAUNCHES
- LynFit Vitamin D3 Boost: Formulated for Weight Loss with Immune Boosting Ingredients
- LynFit Complete Protein Advanced Shake Non GMO: Lower in calories, carbs and sugar than the original LynFit Complete Protein Shake and is now Non-GMO, hormone-free and sweetened with Stevia
- LynFit Pure Omega 3 for Dogs - Super Concentrated: A natural way to support a lifetime of wellness for your dog
- LynFit One on One Coaching with LynFit Coaches: LynFit coaches will help you reach your weight loss and fitness goals in ½ the time it takes if you're doing it by yourself
- The Metabolism Solution by Lisa Lynn: Lose 1 pound per day and lose belly fat fast with "The Metabolism Solution" by Lisa Lynn
NEW LYNFIT MOBILE APPS
NEW BOOK LAUNCH BY LISA LYNN
TOP BLOG POSTS FOR 2014
TOP TV INTERVIEW VIDEOS
MY TOP 5 PERSONAL MOMENTS OF 2014
Stay Strong and Happy New Year!
- LynFit "Gives Back" with proceeds of my book sales going to Yale Plastic Surgery and Melanoma Research Fund
- A very personal "faith-lift"
- The launch of my first internationally available book, "The Metabolism Solution"
- My personal Melanoma Miracle
- Being invited to participate in the author's retreat with Jack Canfield
- Being allowed the honor and privilege of helping each and every person who reached out to me
- Being able to begin my Lisa Lynn Metabolic University 101 Coaching Sessions