Pharmaceutical Grade Pure Omega-3 Concentrated Fish Oil with 600 DHA and 900 EPA
Our body's ability to fight disease, stay healthy, and maintain a healthy weight depends on how well we take care of ourselves and provide it with the specific nutrients it needs every day. Taking Pure Omega 3 every day makes it easy to protect against the killers like cancer, heart disease, weight gain, energy, and memory loss, in addition to hair, skin, and nail health, all of which are directly related to essential omega 3 fatty acid intake.
LynFit Pure Omega 3 is a pharmaceutical-grade, mercury-free omega-3 fatty acid supplement that uses advanced technology to extract and purify (molecularly distill) omega-3 from sardines, the purest and most potent form of omega-3 fatty acids. This pure form of omega-3 is absorbed easier by the body, helping to decrease pro-inflammatory cytokines with synergistic rapid-acting potency.
Pure Omega 3 is molecularly distilled for better absorption, optimum purity, and it’s so clean it can even be used when trying to lose weight or during cleansing. Most omega-3 cannot because they contain other fats, toxins, and impurities that you’re trying to cleanse out. These may even prevent you from losing weight or burning fat.
Adding omega-3 supplements to your daily nutrition protocol with high quality, highly refined pharmaceutical-grade omega-3 fish oil has proven to be the most effective way to give the body what it needs to survive disease-free, promote weight loss and burn fat, and improve overall health physically and emotionally. Omega-3 can also help combat depression and anxiety and has a reputation for helping to lower and balance blood sugar levels.
Aren’t all omega-3 supplements the same? No! In fact, most food that contains omega-3, as well as supplements, are often contaminated with mercury and pesticide residues that can cause inflammation and prevent you from losing weight and burning fat. Additionally, many store-bought omega brands don’t contain enough of the all-important DHA and EPA needed to get results and bring you relief.
Everyone should be taking omega-3 daily. Unless you’re living on salmon and fish and not taking in any other fats that create an imbalance of omega-3 fatty acids that can cause pain.
WHAT MAKES PURE OMEGA 3 DIFFERENT?
Only LynFit Pure Omega 3 contains the exact amount of DHA and EPA, from the purest sources available. LynFit takes it one step further by molecularly distilling its omega-3 to guarantee you get the best, purest omega-3 possible. You’ll see and feel the difference the same day you start!
Omega-3 fats are essential fats. That means the body needs them to function but can't make them on its own. It must get them from our diets. Unfortunately, most of us don't eat enough fish, or the fish we're eating may not be great sources of these necessary fats (often due to the type of fish or the farming practices). You need to eat good sources of fish (wild salmon, trout, sardines, anchovies, herring, and mackerel), or algae (as in sushi). Your best bet when it comes to guaranteeing that your body gets what it needs is to take omega-3 supplements like LynFit Pure Omega 3 to get the exact amount of EPA and DHA needed.
Besides being the highest quality you can buy without a prescription, LynFit Pure Omega 3 is the only essential fatty acid supplement that was scientifically designed to help promote weight loss and increase fat burning. It won’t slow your weight loss the way other omega supplements can.
Pure Omega 3 is derived from fish oil versus plant-based because fish oil delivers more omega-3 per serving. They are used more efficiently by the body, making it less prone to being stored as fat.
The type and quality of the fish, where it comes from, how the oil is extracted, and its final form are all critical when it comes to the nutrients that provide the benefits omega-3 delivers. Most fish oil is typically made from the by-products of fish processed for food and other uses. These lower grade oils are unrefined and not concentrated and contain very low levels of omega-3 fatty acids. Often, they contain high levels of saturated fats and heavy metals that are detrimental to your health. Hence the cheap price tag and lack of results. LynFit has taken that seriously for over 27 years, and that’s why our Pure Omega 3 is so popular and has such a positive history.
Our multi-stage fish oil refining processes allow us to produce the highest standard of purity. This includes cold extraction, molecular distillation, and filtration. By removing unpleasant fish odor, taste, PCBs, chlorinated organic pollutants, and heavy metal toxins, we are left with the purest and fresh concentrated fish oil on the market today.
Anyone who struggles with cravings, hunger, and is trying to lose weight should take Pure Omega 3 twice daily. Omega-3 has been known to “turn off” cravings before they begin and because it’s a fat, it helps you feel fuller longer. Omega-3 is a good fat, so you’ll get all the hunger help needed without hurting your heart or raising cholesterol levels. Taking omega-3 versus eating essential fats has proven to help even more helpful because it’s more recognized by the body and easier to absorb.
- Molecularly distilled and purified
- Contains the specific types of omega-3 the body needs in the exact amounts needed
- Contains 900 mg of EPA and 600 mg of DHA
- RX-grade— with no impurities
- Manufactured in cGMP facilities
- Tested in an extensive GMP third-party testing program
- Sustainably harvested
What about fishy aftertaste? Fishy aftertaste (fish burps) is arguably the main reason why most people to decide to quit on omega-3. Here is what happens: Burps generally come from the stomach, and the stomach acids destroy the softgel (and also some omega-3) before the omega-3 contents reach the colon and can be absorbed there. When a burp happens to occur, chances are it would be a fishy one.
LynFit combined advanced technology to create an ultra-fresh fish and an advanced delivery system to help with this root cause of fishy aftertaste. We know our customers don’t want to sacrifice and this is why our fish oil softgels have the most advanced delivery system for fish oil. Plus, we only use the freshest fish that are not farm-raised. This helps eliminate fishy aftertaste and brings the fish oil to the intestines (from where one does not burp). The advanced technology also aids the absorption of omega-3.
Once again, LynFit has taken the lead to provide an exceptional product for our customers. If you want a fresher omega-3, you’ll have to catch the fish yourself!
- Has a natural lemon flavor
- Will not give you "fish burps" or leave an aftertaste
- Improves metabolic rate and fat burning
- Helps balance and reduce blood sugar levels
- Helps lower triglycerides
- Helps maintain healthy glucose levels
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Helps to alleviate inflammation and reduce joint pain
- Supports cellular and nerve function
- Promotes brain health and improves concentration
- Improves mood and helps ease anxiety and depression
Essential fatty acids are nutritional cornerstones of human health. Two major families of fats are comprised under this designation, omegas-3 and 6. They are deemed "essential" because we need them for proper health—much like certain vitamins and minerals—but cannot produce them on our own. We must, therefore, consume these fats through diet or supplementation.
Most people associate omega-3 with cardiovascular health, but their benefits go far beyond the heart. The two main omega-3s—eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)—promote a healthy immune response that is behind the relief of many chronic conditions but that is too often inhibited by poor nutrition. Extensive research has documented the health benefits of EPA and DHA, which include not only a healthy heart, but brain and cognitive function, joint mobility, eye health, pregnancy and lactation, healthy skin and hair, and a normally functioning immune response.
Americans have the lowest intake of omega-3 essential fatty acids of any developed country. The typical American diet contains 14–25 times more omega-6 than omega-3!
Through science and education, LynFit Nutrition is committed to delivering both increased awareness and quality omega nutrition to address this global health concern.
Omega-3 has been shown to benefit:
- Heart health
- Brain health and mood function
- Eye health
- Back and joint health
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Hair, skin, and nails
- Overall fitness
- Digestive health
- Children nutrition
- And, even dog health!
- For menopausal women: Higher quality omega-3 fatty acids like LynFit Pure Omega 3 can help some women with the severity and frequency of hot flashes and in the maintenance of healthy hair, skin dryness, and vaginal dryness during perimenopause. It helps to balance hormones.
- ADHD: Kids with ADHD may have lower levels of omega-3 in their body than normal, and a few small studies have looked at fish oil supplements as a treatment. They found that the supplements might improve behavior, reduce hyperactivity, and boost attention in kids under 12.
- Depression: Fish oil is often used as a treatment for depression in adults; there have been a few studies in children too. One small 2006 study of fish oil in depressed 6 to 12-year-olds found it helped their symptoms significantly.
- Diabetes: One small study looked at kids who were at high risk of developing type 2 diabetes. The researchers found that those who ate a high omega-3 diet were less likely to develop the condition.
- Asthma: Omega-3 may reduce inflammation in the airways, which could benefit those with asthma. One small study of 29 children with asthma found that those taking fish oil for 10 months had fewer symptoms than those who didn’t. However, other studies of omega-3 as an asthma treatment have not found consistent evidence that they help.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding moms: Children and women who are breastfeeding or pregnant must be careful of the toxins that can build up in some seafood, such as shark, swordfish, and tilefish. They should eat smaller fatty fish – like salmon and trout – and eat no more than 12 ounces a week making supplementing with Pure Omega 3 the best bet. EPA has also been shown to maintain a healthy heart and circulatory system, help with joint flexibility, help with the body’s anti-inflammatory response, and balance blood sugar levels.
What's In It?
LynFit Pure Omega 3 provides the highest possible quality source of the two essential types of omega-3 fatty acids: EPA and DHA, which are derived from cold, deep water fish, extracted from fleshy parts versus ground up whole fish like inferior brands use.
Omega-3 has been found to be beneficial for rheumatoid arthritis, reduction in breast cancer risk, reduction in ulcerative colitis risk, prevention of weight loss during chemotherapy, prevention of age-related macular degeneration, decreased symptoms of depression, anxiety, bipolar disease and schizophrenia, decrease in premature births, and age-related cognitive decline. It just makes sense to take LynFit Pure Omega 3 twice daily as insurance against low dietary intakes and given the minimal risk (other than the cost of the pills), for so many health benefits.
Weight loss requires us to reduce calories, and in doing so, the body doesn’t get enough of the right kind of fats, depriving it of the nutrients needed to be effectively nourished for weight loss and fat burning. The benefits of anti-inflammatory omega-3 essential fatty acids are indisputable.
How To Take It
Today's modern diets are too rich in heavily processed foods and pro-inflammatory processed oils and deliver an overabundance of omega 6 yet not enough omega-3. This imbalance contributes to chronic and systemic inflammation throughout the body. A one-to-one omega-3 and omega-6 ratio is the best way to help keep inflammation in check. Since most of us take in more omega-6 fatty acids than we need from our diet alone, from sources like vegetable oils (salad dressings), fake butter products, and grain-fed animal fat (even chicken contain omega-6), supplementing with Pure Omega 3 is imperative.