Nix Joint Pain And Fatigue While Boosting Mood
Medications that stop us from feeling pain can also stop the healing process and slow the metabolism, which keeps us from losing weight. It's always best to take a holistic approach and that's where LynFit Recovery Agent comes in.
LynFit Recovery Agent is a combination of 16 of the highest quality ingredients in exactly the amount your body needs to be effective. Researchers have discovered that when certain nutrients are combined in a concentrated form (like found in LynFit Recovery Agent) they are more powerful. It is a multivitamin and joint, pain protector wrapped into one. We all need to prevent injuries and joint pain from happening in the first place, so it's best to provide your body with what it needs to keep your joints supple and pliable, keeping pain away.
LynFit Recovery Agent is a powerful, yet safe effective supplement that utilizes the body's multiple pathways and systems to promote aggressive healing and recovery to fight the inflammation that causes pain; arthritis, tendonitis, bursitis or any "itis" for that matter. It can relieve it without hurting your metabolism.
The highly effective nutrients found in LynFit Recovery Agent not only help relieve your pain and suffering, they may also help reduce cravings for alcohol and sugar. Clean out your liver clogging medicine cabinet and start reaching for natural alternatives. Be sure to drink lots of fresh water and keep your diet high in healing foods like the LynFit Complete Protein Shake or Lean Bar and salmon. Be sure to eat your 10 servings of vegetables every day but minimize night shade vegetables as they have been known to cause inflammation. Night shade vegetables are potatoes, tomatoes, eggplant and peppers, to name a few. More information on these vegetables can be found in my soon to be released book.
Ten Reasons You Need LynFit Recovery Agent:
- Boosts your body's immune function and response
- Protects your body from free radical damage
- Helps reduce and relieve pain and inflammation
- Helps your body absorb calcium more efficiently and helps prevent bone loss
- Helps keep your body flexible and pliable
- Helps you feel better and gives you more energy faster
- Helps put the brakes on aging
- Helps the body handle stress
- Improves circulation and increases blood flow
- Helps boost mood - you'll feel better fast!
I recommend taking LynFit Recovery Agent as soon as you wake up and again if needed immediately after your workout to replace nutrients. Make sure to read the product label for the correct dosage.
- Lisa Lynn
- Tags: aches and pains Belly Fat chronic pains cravings Diet fat-burner fitness Illness Management Illness Prevention Immune System joint discomfort joint pain lack of energy lisa lynn Mental Health Metabolism minerals multivitamins nutrients Nutrition protein shake stress Supplements Weight Loss Wellness
Crave Less This Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day; the one day of the year we want to feel good about ourselves, feel loved, and show love. Sadly, our overeating and struggles with cravings can make us feel just the opposite!
If you're overweight chances are you struggle with cravings and almost never feel full. According to a new study published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, obese people are out of luck when it comes to suppressing the hunger hormone. Researchers discovered that the glucagon hormone, which is secreted by the body's pancreas and known to help control blood sugar levels and increase feelings of satiety after meals, had no effect on obese participants in the study. Researchers concluded that once a person becomes obese, glucagon cannot suppress the appetite or induce feelings of fullness.
According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention, an obese individual is one whose body mass index (BMI) is 30 or higher. The CDC also reports that the number of obese adults in the United States is nearly 40% of the population while the number of obese and overweight adults is nearly 70%!
I know from my own personal experience that lacking energy and feeling depressed and bored were the top 2 reasons I overate and struggled with cravings. My #1 goal with anyone who needs to lose weight and struggles with cravings and fatigue is to get them to feel good first so they have the energy to make a lifestyle change that melts away fat from their waistline. When we feel better we crave less and eat better too.
Here are my top recommendations for proven Feel Good Nutrition and Exercise techniques:
Morning Energy and Mood Booster that melts fat
Take (1) LynFit Accelerator with Raspberry Ketones, Green Tea and the super star ingredient Chocolate Bean Powder. These proven ingredients when combined are even more effective at boosting mood and lowering blood sugar to help reduce cravings while increasing energy, so you feel like exercising. Not only that, but you'll see the fat melt thanks to the Raspberry Ketones' fat burning properties.
Lisa Trick: Take (1) LynFit Acclerator in the morning as soon as you wake up or 30 minutes before your workout. If you're really struggling take another at 12 noon. You can even open the capsule and empty the contents into your LynFit Complete Protein Shake in the morning!
Boost Energy and Mood and Turbocharge your weight loss with the right exercise
Add Metabolic Boosting exercise in place of your regular/usual workout first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Exercise can turbocharge your fat loss and weight loss if you're doing the right kind. I always suggest that people switch to metabolism boosting exercise to get results faster and in only 30 minutes, 3 times a week. If you want to see results within the first week and turbocharge your weight loss try my Metabolic Booster 1 and 2 or Power 30 workout, as well as my new Fat Blaster which can be done every other day.
My favorite routine every week is:
Monday: Metabolic Booster 1 workout
Tuesday: Fat Blaster workout
Wednesday: Metabolic Booster 2 workout
Thursday: Lean Core workout
Friday: Power 30 workout
Saturday: Lean Core workout
Sunday: Recovery Stretch workout
I always add cardiovascular every day as you need both for maximum weight loss, especially if you struggle with a low thyroid. I ride my recumbent bike or walk on the treadmill every day for 30-45 minutes as I have a very slow metabolism and I'm not always perfect with my eating. I actually enjoy it now and look forward to my exercise time. I can do it at home and I hate missing a workout. When I do it just doesn't feel right.
This winning combination/workout system has allowed me to keep the 40 pounds off that I lost over 20 years ago and keep up with the mid-life battle of the bulge and WIN! I have never gotten injured working out like this whereas other programs always caused me some sort of issue that stopped me from working out which dampened my mood. I love that I get double the results in 1/2 the time a gym workout gives me. Who doesn't get happy hearing that?
Boost Mood and Energy with LynFit Pure Omega-3 at 3pm
Popping the LynFit Pure Omega-3 supplement at 3pm can keep you feeling full throughout the afternoon "craving hour", and according to researchers, people with high levels of Omega-3's have lower levels of depression. Fish oil also seems to boost the effects of anti-depressants and may help reduce the depressive symptoms of bipolar disorder.
But not all Omega-3's are created equal so if you're not seeing or feeling the results you need LynFit's Pure Omega-3. It's the highest quality Omega-3 you can buy, not to mention that it contains the exact amount of DHA and EPA your body needs to see and feel results. Further, it is purified to remove any possible contaminants, unlike other commercially bought Omega-3 supplements. It doesn't contain any saturated fats or fats you don't need or want. You simply cannot find a better Omega-3!
Note: Have some old Omega-3 laying around from another company? Check to make sure it has at least 500 each of DHA and EPA or it's not worth it. Also make sure that it's free of saturated fats. If not, throw it away. It's not worth taking and can actually cause more harm than good!
Evening Energy and Mood Booster that support weigh loss
Who doesn't love chocolate? Especially around Valentine's Day! We all want to eat chocolate and lose weight, right? Well now you can. LynFit's Chocolate Lean Bar (customers say that it tastes like a tootsie roll) makes the perfect snack when you're trying to lose weight and melt fat. Having a Lean Bar at night instead of your usual snack will also help you maintain your energy naturally without affecting your sleep. I refer to this as my Chocolate Diet, especially since I can be kind of a "chocoholic"!
The Lean Bar (or Chocolate Complete Protein Shake) will help boost metabolism because of the high quality whey used, which helps lower stress levels while increasing your "focus". Snacking on a healthy Lean Bar or Complete Protein Shake also keeps you alert after eating it and helps you to get through the evening without the typical weight gain "snack attack" because they make you feel better and helps you to function when you're the most tired.
LynFit uses de-fatted cocoa in its Chocolate Lean Bar and Complete Protein Shake which is not only better for weight loss because it doesn't contain excess fat like regular chocolate, but it's also high in flavanoids which have health benefits. A study found that the flavanoids found in high quality cocoa increase blood flow to the brain for 2-3 hours, helping to fight fatigue so you can get that work done that you brought home at the end of the day or to shuttle you kids to their games at night.
- Lisa Lynn
- Tags: accelerator appetite Belly Fat calories Carbs cravings depression exercise fat-burner Food Addiction holiday lack of energy lean bars lisa lynn Mental Health Metabolism multivitamins nutrients Nutrition Over-eating protein protein shake Raspberry ketones snacks stress Supplements Waistline Weight Loss Wellness
Stop Your Cravings Dead In Their Tracks
I don't know about you but I struggle with cravings, especially this time of year. We all start off with the best of intentions, promises and resolutions. But before you know it, those promises have already been broken, the good intentions have faded into the back of our minds, and our once so-promising resolutions have turned into disappointment. And, to let you in on a little Lisa Lynn secret..... I'm no different than you!
I always start my day with a LynFit Complete Protein Shake with a handful of salad greens added to it for substance and it keeps me feeling fuller longer. But sometimes at the end of the day my cravings can get the best of me, unless I remembered to.....
- BLOCK cravings and carbs with LynFit Carb Edge with Phase 2 White Kidney Bean Extract. This is a saving grace when it comes to curbing cravings and lowering blood sugar levels, which is the secret to losing weight and convincing your body to burn fat. Take (1) LynFit Carb Edge mid-morning and another after lunch and you'll breeze through the afternoon without the munchies and you'll lose weight easier.
- Gotta munch? EAT more veggies! Sometimes we just need to crunch. Try roasting green beans in the oven for 10-15 minutes and sprinkle them with sea salt. You'll enjoy them just as much as the "not so good" food. It's one of my family's favorites and as long as I have them out on the counter when I'm cooking dinner they will grab and eat. The more veggies you eat, the more you'll lose.
Still need a little extra encouragement? Follow my Slimmer by Dinner Meal Plan and click on the video above to watch my interview with FOX-TV in Tampa, Fl. I go over the specifics that you will need to keep those resolutions you've made. And if you've already slipped a little, I'll give you the tools you'll need to get back on track fast!
Are You In Pain?
Pain, no matter what the cause or your age, is your body's way of letting you know it's out of balance. I always tell my clients that if you rest (no exercise) you'll rust! That's why we feel so horrible and achy. Exercise keeps our bodies limber and increase circulation all over, which delivers the nutrients our body needs to heal. Exercise also removes toxins making it critical when it comes time to keeping your body in working order so that we feel good. And I know from my own personal experience that when I feel good I eat better!
Remember, you can always do the Recovery Stretch or Lean Core Workouts on those days when you're not feeling very good. Our joints are designed like bladders and they need to be emptied in order to feel better. Have you ever noticed that you always feel better when you exercise and your aches and pains go away?
There really is no excuse NOT to exercise. If you're short on time do 15 minutes of the DVD in the morning and the other 15 after work.
Here are the top 5 causes of arthritis and joint pain:
- Eating red meat that causes inflammation because it's so acidic. Try seasoning your chicken the way you would a steak to satisfy and you'll lose your craving for red meat. Not to mention, you'll lose a lot weight!
- High blood sugar levels! If you carry most of your body fat around your stomach that's a sure sign your blood sugar levels are high. How do you fix that? You need to eat less starch and carbohydrates like breads, rice, pasta, cereal, potatoes and decrease your fruit consumption. Be sure to check everything you eat or drink, including creamers, soy, almond and coconut milks. Keep a watch on protein bars and shakes (unless you're using LynFit's as it's low carb and low sugar).
You can also quickly lower blood sugar levels by taking LynFit Carb Edge 2-3 times daily before meals. It keeps blood sugar balanced by not allowing carbs to be digested. Taking LynFit Carb Edge also keeps your metabolism moving so you'll lose weight.
- You're not getting enough Omega-3's and getting too much Omega-6's from olive oils and food. Everyone should be taking LynFit Omega-3 daily for pain relief, to balance sugar and ease depression symptoms we feel this time of year. But not all Omega-3 supplements are what you think. Be sure your Omega contains at least 500mg of DHA and EPA each or take LynFit Omega-3. It contains purified high quality Omega-3 and contains 800 EPA and 600 DHA. It is made from pharmaceutical grade ingredients that are free of mercury and other contaminants that other store-bought brands contain. That's why I call it "pure"!
Did you know that Omega-3 travels along the same pathway as pain medications relieving pain the same way BUT Omega-3 won't slow down metabolism? I suggest taking (1) LynFit Omega-3 with a morning LynFit Complete Protein Shake and another at 3pm so you'll feel better. It also helps to keep cravings under control when they hit the hardest. For more advanced pain, take (1) LynFit Omega-3 before your workout and (1) immediately after.
- The pain medications you're taking to relieve the pain may actually be making it worse! Not just pain medications but lots of medications cause joint pain and body aches, not to mention they are often the cause of weight gain. Try a natural approach instead that relieves pain and helps you lose weight. Try taking LynFit Recovery Agent daily as a way to prevent or control pain. Or, use it the same way you would use an over-the-counter pain medication. You'll not only feel better fast, you'll be healing your body at the source of the pain versus masking the symptoms, making pain rebound after the medication wears off. Most of the time the rebound pain is worse than the original!
- You're not drinking enough water! Drink more water or green tea than you think you need to stay hydrated and help flush toxins out of your body that cause pain and makes you sluggish.
Get moving, NOW!
EXERCISE SLUMP BUSTERS THAT WILL GET YOU FIT FAST!
Every one of us has been in an “EXERCISE RUT” before. There are a few tricks that can break you out of that exercise rut. If you have been working out for a while you know what I am talking about. The good new is that you will see results immediately because the workout techniques that I am going to show you will “SHOCK” your body into change. Remember to give yourself a pat on the back for sticking to your workouts because even so-so exercise will keep you on the fit side versus getting more out of shape everyday which is the NORM in this country. Remember, that which gets appreciated gets repeated! This is the law of the universe. When we beat ourselves up we tend to get even more depressed and we will do even less exercise. As a fitness coach I always get people to spend their time and energy making plans to get ahead instead of spending their time looking backward at what they didn’t do right!
This trick that I am going to give you is one of the tricks of the trade that we use to get people (usually celebrities) in shape very quick! If you are a beginner, start out a little easier BUT, if you are in any kind of shape…………………GO FOR IT!!!!!!!
Five rules to remember:
- Always use as heavy a weight as you can lift safely. Don’t go easy on yourself, you can always drop down to a lighter weight
- Choose one exercise per body part.
- Do not rest in between sets EVER!!!!!!-Your heart should be pounding or you are not working hard enough!
- Set a timer. This workout should not take you more than 30 minutes if you are trying to burn fat. If you want more size you can simply go slower and eat more calories!
The WORKOUT: These are just a few of the exercises to give you the basic idea.
- Deep squats
- Stiff leg dead lifts
- Shoulder presses
The difference between this workout and the same old same old is that you will be doing 100 repetitions of each exercise using the heaviest weights that you can safely lift. YES, that was 100 reps. Remember if you keep doing what you have always done you will get what you have always gotten!!
Fat burning- If you are trying to burn fat or lose weight, you need to be doing cardio everyday for 60 minutes and you should be drinking a protein shake for breakfast along with a fat burning supplement like The Cutting Edge Formula.
The Right (and Wrong) Way to Choose Nutritional Supplements
Rule #1: Always do your homework.
Never buy a supplement on impulse. Here are some questions to help you make the right decision:
- Do I need it? Have you been diagnosed by a medical doctor with a condition which may be helped by this nutritional supplement?
- Is it going to hurt me? What are the potential side effects? Medication interactions?
- Is it safe enough to give to my children? I tell my clients that if it’s not safe for kids, it may not be all that safe for adults either.
- Is it high quality? Higher-quality supplement brands will have a consistent amount of the active ingredient. Lower-quality brands may have fillers and impurities that may not even be listed on the label.
Dr. Oz frequently talks about supplements that help to get rid of belly fat. By far, the biggest mistake people make is taking these supplements without addressing the problems in their diet.
If you have a bulging waistline, make sure you are eating as cleanly, purely and healthfully as possible. Try to balance your diet so that 80% of what you eat is healthy, leaving you with 20% for living and eating in the real world.
If you are eating like this and exercising regularly, that’s when properly used nutritional supplements can be almost magical. But first you need to work with your health-care professional to know what’s going on within your own body. Do you still have belly fat because your thyroid is low? Or, do you need help buffering insulin resistance? Choose the supplement that helps you deal with your specific issues. This leads me to rule number two.
Rule #2: Understand how a supplement works and what it may do for you.
To continue, if your doctor tells you that your insulin is too high, then research what supplements you can take in order to lower it safely. Remember that whatever gets us there will also keep us there. Make sure the supplement you choose is safe and that the ingredients are high quality and from a reputable source.
Also, remember that quick fixes are not sustainable. Avoid products that are too harsh, such as extreme cleanses for weight loss. Instead, take the time to lose weight in a healthy way. Consistency and frequency always get results.
Rule #3: Learn what to look for on supplement labels.
The highest quality brands might mention GMP, which stands for Good Manufacturing Practices. This tells you that there are production and testing practices in place to ensure such things as the consistency and purity of ingredients. Find out by searching the Internet which ingredients are supported by the most clinical research. Those are generally the brands that the experts believe are the most effective.
Low price is a red flag. If you are going to spend $4.99 on a supplement, you’ll get what you pay for. Bargain brands may not even have enough of the active ingredient, or the right form of the active ingredient, to do what you need them to do.
If you’re facing a shelf with dozens of similar-looking products, start by reading the label on the most expensive one. You may actually need to take less of a pricier supplement than a cheaper one, making the pricier one the best value.
Being smart about choosing the right nutritional supplements is also good for your budget because you won’t be wasting money on products that don’t work. That’s a benefit we can all appreciate!
4 Ways to Stop Stress Fast
Is stress affecting your body? The answer to this question is a big “YES! The number-one complaint that I am hearing these days is: “I am under so much stress and it is causing me to overeat. I am storing fat around my midsection; what can I do to de-stress myself so that my body doesn’t suffer?”
First, we all need to get in touch with our bodies so that we can recognize what it feels like to be relaxed and how it feels when we are stressed.
The first thing I like to ask a person is are your shoulders (trapezoids) up by your ears? When we are stressed, our shoulders rise up to ear level; it causes your shoulders to slump over, and allows gravity to take over and continue to pull our bodies toward the ground. This ages our bodies more than you can imagine. Bad posture makes us look much older than we really are, and it can cause headaches among other things.
If we can all learn to relax, we will solve our eating/stress problems at the core level where they need to be addressed. If work or life is making you so stressed that you can’t seem to relax, there are solutions out there for you that can help you feel better right away so that you can navigate your way through what needs to be done.
4 Ways to Stop Stress Fast
Stress check. Not sure how stressed you are? Perform a posture check to see if your shoulders are visiting your ears or if your breathing has become shallow and quick. Try taking a deep breath and tell your shoulders to “wilt” or “relax”. They will relax just by the power of suggestion and your breathing should slow down. If you are very tense, this may take multiple breathes. If you are super tense, this may take time, so be patient and don’t give up. It is well worth the trouble, and you will not only feel better, you will look fitter too.
Just breathe. Find a quiet place and take a 5-minute de-stress break to practice your breathing. Take a deep breath in through your nose and exhale out through your mouth slowly, as if there were a feather right in front of you and you don’t want it to move. Take five seconds to fully exhale. This is one of the simplest yet most effective things we can do to de-stress our bodies and stop the stress hormones from escalating, causing fat to be stored around your midsection.
Exercise! The right kind of exercise will help burn off some of that anxiety and will help you sleep better. If you workout too intensely, guess what? You actually cause your stress hormones to rise – not fall – and that makes our bodies store fat instead of releasing it! Exercise at a moderate intensity daily – not too hard or too easy, but middle to moderate is what works. If you can’t sing while you’re exercising, you’re working too hard! Slow down!
Use the right supplements. Drop any supplements that has energizers in them and keep your caffeine intake low. Taking oxytocin will help ease anxiety instantly without making you drowsy. Be sure to buy this from a reputable source and follow the directions on the label. Taking more is not better. Oxytocin is a great way to balance your energy levels; you will feel better all day long by minimizing the highs and lows that go along with stress.
Eat Chocolate, Cut Cravings and Feel Better
Being hungry and craving sweets are two of the main reasons people fall off their diets. In many cases, the real reasons for cravings sweets or thinking we are hungry is because we don’t feel good. I refer to this as a funk, and in some cases, depression. There is a scientific reason for this. The good news is that knowing why you crave comfort foods can also help you resist them. The solution is getting you to feel better and properly nourishing your body to stop cravings before they begin. So, what’s behind the cravings? It all starts with serotonin.
Produced by your brain, serotonin is the “feel good” hormone. When your brain produces enough of it, serotonin can help you feel calm, confident and happy. Sunshine stimulates our brains to produce plenty of serotonin, but during the short days of fall and winter, our brains need extra stimulation to produce enough serotonin. This may be why we crave things like bread, crackers, cereal and sweets, especially chocolate, because they stimulate serotonin production.
There are other things you can do to boost serotonin, even if you have craved the wrong foods your whole life. Be patient if you’re someone who has always craved the wrong things or can’t stick to a diet – this can be fixed!
6 Ways to Boost Your Serotonin and Stop Cravings
- Place 6 drops of oxytocin under your tongue within 1 hour of waking to help combat the stress hormones that are making you crave the wrong foods. You will feel better right away and may even want to exercise. Oxytocin blunts the secretion of the stress hormone cortisol and that will help melt fat around your waist.
- Exercise every day to boost your endorphins and support serotonin production. Your workouts will help you stay grounded because you will feel better instantly! The best kinds of workouts are not slow weightlifting workouts but metabolic-boosting workouts. And you don't have to kill yourself either!
- Eat your greens! Meeting your body’s nutrient requirements is the secret to your success. Aim for 6 servings of vegetables per day. They are full of fiber and are unlimited free foods that will help stop cravings and keep you feeling full so you don’t overeat on the wrong things!
- Drink yourself happy! No – not alcohol. A high-quality whey protein shake with at least 1000mg of glutamine can boost your brain power and help you feel better fast without stimulants. This is one of the most important life-changing steps that everyone can do every day to not only help you lose weight but to keep it off. The glutamine in the shake can help ease depression. If you could only use one supplement, I suggest the protein shake. Look for 24 grams of protein, no fat, low sugar and low carbs.
- Meditate or pray daily. Cultivate a habit of prayer or meditation every day to quiet your mind and reduce stress. If you’re having trouble, grab a good book to read each day. Even 5 minutes can make a big difference. One of my favorite books is Turn It Around by Pastor Frank Santora. Just like the title says, you can turn it around and sometimes all we need is faith! Remember that our physical lives are not separate from our "spiritual" lives; in fact, they are one. Almost always, we neglect this crucial step because we are busy or too tired, and it’s the most important step to our health and well-being!
- Eat chocolate every day! Choose chocolate that is at least 70% cacao. Dark chocolate also boosts the feel-good hormones and you’re less likely to overeat dark chocolate because it’s not full of sugar like milk chocolate. Dark chocolate is rich in antioxidants and gives us a feeling of doing something good for ourselves.