Holiday-Proof Your Weight Loss
You can avoid the weight gain slump this holiday season and blast fat instead.
Most people fall off the weight loss wagon because they stop doing the things that work. For starters, they stop taking their fat loss supplements at the very time they need them the most. Supplements are the secret weapon to guard against weight gain this time of the year. And here's why.....
When you stack LynFit Accelerator and LynFit Carb Edge together, you are flipping the weight gain switch off while turning the weight loss switch on. It's a natural boost that will help keep you moving, which is especially important during the holiday season because the more you sit, the more you eat.
The great news is this fat burning combo is exactly what you need this time of year, so don't leave home without this one-two punch.
Each time you take LynFit Accelerator, it's like turbocharging your metabolism. It tricks your body into thinking like a thin person, which helps you avoid overeating in the first place.
LynFit Accelerator boosts mood and energy, so you won't be reaching for the wrong foods that provide a false energy. It elevates mood, making you feel happier. And, when you feel happy, you eat less. Stress eaters take note; LynFit Accelerator doesn't just help preventatively; it also comes to the rescue should you have a bad eating day or spell — just like Thanksgiving through New Years.
The Raspberry Ketones found in LynFit Accelerator:
- Helps decrease the absorption of fat (you need this most when attending parties, so never leave home without it)
- Supports thermogenesis in brown adipose tissue, meaning it helps your body burn fat by converting white (not-so-good) fat cells into brown fat cells, which helps you burn more calories — even at rest.
- Supports appetite control and mood enhancement
- Limits enzymes that turn carbohydrates into to fat
So, instead of gaining weight while you're being festive, you'll be boosting fat loss and increasing your much-needed energy while killing your hunger and cravings.
EAT YOUR CARBS WHILE STAYING LEAN
LynFit's Fat Burning Combo is a high-quality formulation that speeds the removal of carbohydrates and sugar from the blood by speeding up their uptake, so they get burned off faster and easier. This is the secret to managing your hunger and cravings while also boosting fat loss.
LynFit Carb Edge contains white kidney bean extract and over 15 other sophisticated ingredients that help balance and lower blood sugar levels. Lowering blood sugar levels is the best way to melt off stubborn belly fat.
If you've been struggling to lose weight, the answer may lie in your blood sugar levels. I should warn you, however — blood sugar levels don't decrease easily. That's where the smart use of safe supplements comes in.
The ingredients found in both these supplements have been used for decades, and are still used in Europe to help treat elevated blood sugar levels and blood fats like cholesterol and triglycerides. They are the most effective way to lower blood sugar and have more uses than I could list here.
Who needs the LynFit Fat Burning Combo?
- Anyone who wants to lose weight and melt fat
- Anyone who lives in the real world and doesn't eat perfectly all the time
- Anyone who wants their body to react better to carbohydrates (keeps blood sugar levels low)
- Wine and alcohol drinkers
- Anyone needing more natural energy
- Anyone wanting to avoid weight gain this holiday season
- Anyone looking to maximize their nutrient absorption
- Anyone who wants to burn fat without harmful stimulants
LynFit's Fat Burning Combo was formulated with three goals in mind:
- Stop weight gain and boost weight loss
- Kill the hunger and cravings that can be experienced the day after you overeat or drink by ensuring your body is reacting to carbohydrate consumption in the most positive way possible
- Allow dieters and athletes to maintain their weight loss and lean bodies, even when introducing carbohydrates back into their diets (can you say holiday party?)
Suggested use from now through New Years, and beyond:
- A.M. — (1) LynFit Accelerator and (1) LynFit Carb Edge
- Midday Lunch — (1) LynFit Accelerator and (1) LynFit Carb Edge
- 3–4 p.m. — (1) LynFit Carb Edge
- Pre-party — Take as directed above and take an additional (1–2) LynFit Carb Edge one hour or 30 minutes before you eat (or indulge)
NOTE: If you weight 200 lbs. or more, increase the dosage to (2) LynFit Carb Edge per serving instead of (1). If you feel that's too much, simply cut back the dosage (Signs that it may be too much include light-headedness or weakness).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Are there any products you recommend to take with the LynFit Fat Burning Combo?
A: Yes. The LynFit Fat Burning Combo has been formulated to work synergistically with LynFit Cutting Edge and LynFit Complete Protein. Really, this combo can be stacked with any LynFit product for your own unique stack. The combo works all by itself if you wish to keep it simple.
Q: When is the best time to take the Fat Loss Stack?
A: LynFit Accelerator and LynFit Carb Edge are best taken first thing in the morning, then again at lunch. It's super-critical that you take another LynFit Carb Edge right before you splurge, so take it before you leave the house to go to the party — where you're most likely to overeat. You can also follow the plan on the Advanced Metabolic Boosting Meal Plan. The most important time to take this combo is 5–15 minutes before your largest carbohydrate-laden meal.
Q: How quickly can I expect results from the LynFit Fat Burning Combo?
A: Most of our customers say they feel better right away, and they no longer fight with hunger and cravings the same day they start. If your body is used to you eating what it wants, when it wants, it may take you 24 hours to reboot those cravings. Most of the time it's psychological vs. physiological, but taking the combo helps. You'll begin to notice a leaner, lighter feeling with more energy and fewer cravings within 48 hours. You'll also notice your body is harder due to cellulite disappearing within 7–10 days. Remember, however, that it all depends on you remembering to take this combo each day, especially before cheat day meals and drinks.
Bottom line — you'll be able to navigate through this holiday season without gaining an ounce. And who knows, you might even lose weight. But you've got to remember to take them each day, especially when you're not eating clean.
So, make this holiday season one your body will never forget. You'll be leaner, stronger, and, your clothes will still fit when January rolls around. All the while enjoying some carbs without gaining fat.
Getting Back On Track With Your Weight Loss
When it comes to weight loss, "tomorrow" is the most dangerous word in the English language. If you're serious about losing weight, and not seeing the results you'd like, it's time to stop living the way you've been living. The price you pay is very high for the cheap thrill that food gives you. In the end, it might even cost you your health. How you're living today directly affects your tomorrow. So, what will you do differently?
I receive emails seeking advice, all too often, from people with a habit of doing a week or two of strict, metabolic boosting eating and then falling off the weight loss wagon into a pile of cookies or store-bought protein bars. They want to know what they can do to stick to the plan, or should they even try. The first thing I tell them is the reason most people fall is that they think they need to be perfect with their eating. It's important to understand that perfection does not exist.
Most of us fall because we become too legalistic about our diets. Rather, our diets should be treated as a habit of making better choices, requiring us to decide what our actions will be. This makes us responsible for our actions, and the outcomes.
You know the old saying; "If you keep doing what you've always done you'll just keep getting the same results. To expect anything different is the very definition of insanity." Quite honestly, there is a lot of insanity surrounding the foods that will keep you from reaching your goals.
Have you ever told yourself; "I'll just have a little"? Sorry to say it, but that little bit is what's stopping you from reaching your goals.
It's at these very times to remind yourself that perfection does not exist. Focus on daily progress, not daily perfection. You have more control than you think when it comes to making food choices. But if you keep falling off the wagon, it's possible you may need a few tools to help keep you on track.
These tools make losing weight faster and easier because they:
- Help kill hunger and cravings that cause you to fall off-plan
- Boost metabolism by 25 percent, so you burn more calories all day long, even while asleep. This is especially important when you decide to go off-plan because it will help keep you from gaining weight.
- Block cortisol (stress hormones) levels from rising, which helps prevent weight gain in the belly, hips, and thighs. Blocking cortisol is more important than you think. Stress causes your body to produce excess cortisol levels, and the only way to melt belly fat is by reducing these levels. It's not an easy job and the very reason you need to attack belly fat with a 1, 2, 3 punch.
STEP #1: BOOST METABOLISM AND BLOCK CORTISOL LEVELS
Looking for a delicious shake recipe that will not only tantalize your taste buds but rev up your metabolism as well? Look no further — here's my Melt Belly Fat Birthday Cake Smoothie:
(½ cup) Water
(3–4) Ice cubes
STEP #2: KILL HUNGER AND CRAVINGS
Here is your supplement stack:
- LynFit Accelerator with Raspberry Ketones to accelerate the process and trick your body into acting like a thin person. A lean person will burn fat more efficiently. (If you're highly sensitive to caffeine you may want to skip the Accelerator. The stack will still give you what you need, so follow the steps without Accelerator.)
- LynFit Carb Edge with Forskolin to help enhance thyroid function and balance blood sugar levels, which is the secret to killing your cravings and managing hunger.
- LynFit Cutting Edge to force your body to burn off that stubborn body fat for fuel.
STEP #3: AVOID THE AFTERNOON ENERGY CRASH TO ESCAPE CRAVINGS BEFORE THEY BEGIN
Should you find yourself unable to suppress the urge to eat junk food, adopt the 80/20 rule. You're already following it; you just don't know it.
For the most part, you're eating your favorite foods every couple of weeks — it's inevitable. It's going to happen, and you should expect it. So, the best solution is to plan it ahead of time. If you plan for it ahead of time, you can cheat and still lose weight. Have a little pep talk with yourself. Sit down and tell yourself to try the 80/20 plan.
On the Advanced Metabolic Boosting Meal Plan, you can eat on plan 80 percent of the time and go off the plan 20 percent of the time and still lose weight. That's the beauty of this plan. In fact, this is the only plan that takes into consideration that you live in the real world, you're human, and that you cheat once in a while.
Planning in advance when you cheat also puts you in control of the binge vs. the binge controlling you. It also changes how you emotionally respond to a binge—no guilt, because it's all a part of your weight loss plan. You'll accept the situation, not struggle in vain against it. You'll eat less and know exactly what to eat, and how much. The scale will go up slightly, but you'll be back on track in no time.
Although there are physiological consequences to binging on junk food, I'd wager that most of the damage comes from the stress we inflict on ourselves—the internal fight and refusal, which only causes us to binge more. The refusal to accept the inevitable situation, combined with the guilt and shame you're piling on yourself for losing that fight.
Here's what the 80/20 plan get you: Acceptance! You learn to accept things you cannot change. You're no longer fighting a battle you most likely cannot win.
I can't think of anything harder or more stressful than struggling with food. I've struggled with it my entire life until I learned about the 80/20 rule.
You can live guilt-free. Guilt about eating junk food can actually cause you to gain weight and depress your immune system. By making a plan to "go off" for a meal as an occasional (1–2 times weekly) deviation from your regular schedule, rather than betraying your body, you remove the guilt. Make a plan, if you plan on losing.
I would encourage you to read this article I wrote previously about how to cheat and still lose weight to keep your metabolism in full swing, and how if you don't, it can alter the physiological effect it has on you.
As Kelly Clarkson says in her song: "Think Before You Cheat" so you don't hurt your health or destroy a month's worth of dieting. Most of the time it's not worth it anyway.
So, eat happily, just don't' forget to boost first!
- Lisa Lynn
- Tags: accelerator appetite Belly Fat blood pressure blood sugar blood sugar levels body fat burn fat calories carb edge carbohydrates Carbs cholesterol comfort food cortisol cravings depression dieting eat healthy eating eating habits energy energy bar energy bars energy drink energy drinks exercise fat fat loss fitness fitness goals food food substitutes goals health healthy food healthy habits ketones l-carnitine lean bars lean protein lisa lynn lisa lynn fitness lose weight lynfit meal plan melt fat metabolism nutrients Nutrition overweight power bar protein bar protein shake raspberries raspberry ketone raspberry ketones resolutions smoothie smoothies snack snacking snacks stress eating sugar sugar cravings supplementing supplements vitamins Waistline weight weight gain weight loss weight loss goals whey supplements
Moms Of Multiples Crave 4-Times More Sugar!
If there's anything moms of multiples know all too well, it's chronic stress. While they are doubly blessed, studies show that moms of multiples experience quadruple the stress, especially during the toddler and teen ages.
This chronic stress affects each mom in a different way, and for lots of moms, it's intense sugar cravings due to hormonal changes and chronic fatigue that stresses our adrenal glands to the point of overload. All of which zaps our energy, sending us running for anything that's sweet.
The sweet tooth makes things worse because it sends our blood sugar levels soaring and the aftermath of that quick sugar-fix high is an energy crisis crash. This is a viscous cycle and the reason why we become addicted to sugar.
How do you kill a sugar craving rather than giving in to it?
- Drink more water to help flush your system and cut back on caffeine. Switch to herbal teas instead.
- Stop eating the wrong kinds of sugar. Go cold turkey to get the best results. Swap your cookie or sweet treat for a delicious green apple. Green apples have super powers when it comes to satisfying sweet cravings and turning off your hunger hormones.
- Graze on lean, clean protein throughout the day such as egg whites, 1–2 ounces of turkey breast, or your best bet is a clean low calorie, low sugar, low carbohydrate whey protein shake or Lean Bar. The right protein can make your life easier when things get busy, and it requires no thinking, planning or prep. Lean, clean protein nourishes your body, giving your brain what it's craving while boosting mood and energy. This healthy habit is always the best remedy when it comes to killing sugar cravings.
- Of course, it goes without saying that we need to be as concerned about our rest as much as we worry about our kid's rest. Go to bed at the same time as your kids and you'll wake up feeling refreshed and renewed the next morning so you can enjoy every second with your precious kids. You'll be setting the very best example for your kids.Self care is the most important job we have as a mom. Who knows—you might even wake up early enough to workout before the kids get up.
For more information about killing cravings please consult The Metabolism Solution. You can do this!