Getting Back On Track With Your Weight Loss
When it comes to weight loss, "tomorrow" is the most dangerous word in the English language. If you're serious about losing weight, and not seeing the results you'd like, it's time to stop living the way you've been living. The price you pay is very high for the cheap thrill that food gives you. In the end, it might even cost you your health. How you're living today directly affects your tomorrow. So, what will you do differently?
I receive emails seeking advice, all too often, from people with a habit of doing a week or two of strict, metabolic boosting eating and then falling off the weight loss wagon into a pile of cookies or store-bought protein bars. They want to know what they can do to stick to the plan, or should they even try. The first thing I tell them is the reason most people fall is that they think they need to be perfect with their eating. It's important to understand that perfection does not exist.
Most of us fall because we become too legalistic about our diets. Rather, our diets should be treated as a habit of making better choices, requiring us to decide what our actions will be. This makes us responsible for our actions, and the outcomes.
You know the old saying; "If you keep doing what you've always done you'll just keep getting the same results. To expect anything different is the very definition of insanity." Quite honestly, there is a lot of insanity surrounding the foods that will keep you from reaching your goals.
Have you ever told yourself; "I'll just have a little"? Sorry to say it, but that little bit is what's stopping you from reaching your goals.
It's at these very times to remind yourself that perfection does not exist. Focus on daily progress, not daily perfection. You have more control than you think when it comes to making food choices. But if you keep falling off the wagon, it's possible you may need a few tools to help keep you on track.
These tools make losing weight faster and easier because they:
- Help kill hunger and cravings that cause you to fall off-plan
- Boost metabolism by 25 percent, so you burn more calories all day long, even while asleep. This is especially important when you decide to go off-plan because it will help keep you from gaining weight.
- Block cortisol (stress hormones) levels from rising, which helps prevent weight gain in the belly, hips, and thighs. Blocking cortisol is more important than you think. Stress causes your body to produce excess cortisol levels, and the only way to melt belly fat is by reducing these levels. It's not an easy job and the very reason you need to attack belly fat with a 1, 2, 3 punch.
STEP #1: BOOST METABOLISM AND BLOCK CORTISOL LEVELS
Looking for a delicious shake recipe that will not only tantalize your taste buds but rev up your metabolism as well? Look no further — here's my Melt Belly Fat Birthday Cake Smoothie:
(½ cup) Water
(3–4) Ice cubes
STEP #2: KILL HUNGER AND CRAVINGS
Here is your supplement stack:
- LynFit Accelerator with Raspberry Ketones to accelerate the process and trick your body into acting like a thin person. A lean person will burn fat more efficiently. (If you're highly sensitive to caffeine you may want to skip the Accelerator. The stack will still give you what you need, so follow the steps without Accelerator.)
- LynFit Carb Edge with Forskolin to help enhance thyroid function and balance blood sugar levels, which is the secret to killing your cravings and managing hunger.
- LynFit Cutting Edge to force your body to burn off that stubborn body fat for fuel.
STEP #3: AVOID THE AFTERNOON ENERGY CRASH TO ESCAPE CRAVINGS BEFORE THEY BEGIN
Should you find yourself unable to suppress the urge to eat junk food, adopt the 80/20 rule. You're already following it; you just don't know it.
For the most part, you're eating your favorite foods every couple of weeks — it's inevitable. It's going to happen, and you should expect it. So, the best solution is to plan it ahead of time. If you plan for it ahead of time, you can cheat and still lose weight. Have a little pep talk with yourself. Sit down and tell yourself to try the 80/20 plan.
On the Advanced Metabolic Boosting Meal Plan, you can eat on plan 80 percent of the time and go off the plan 20 percent of the time and still lose weight. That's the beauty of this plan. In fact, this is the only plan that takes into consideration that you live in the real world, you're human, and that you cheat once in a while.
Planning in advance when you cheat also puts you in control of the binge vs. the binge controlling you. It also changes how you emotionally respond to a binge—no guilt, because it's all a part of your weight loss plan. You'll accept the situation, not struggle in vain against it. You'll eat less and know exactly what to eat, and how much. The scale will go up slightly, but you'll be back on track in no time.
Although there are physiological consequences to binging on junk food, I'd wager that most of the damage comes from the stress we inflict on ourselves—the internal fight and refusal, which only causes us to binge more. The refusal to accept the inevitable situation, combined with the guilt and shame you're piling on yourself for losing that fight.
Here's what the 80/20 plan get you: Acceptance! You learn to accept things you cannot change. You're no longer fighting a battle you most likely cannot win.
I can't think of anything harder or more stressful than struggling with food. I've struggled with it my entire life until I learned about the 80/20 rule.
You can live guilt-free. Guilt about eating junk food can actually cause you to gain weight and depress your immune system. By making a plan to "go off" for a meal as an occasional (1–2 times weekly) deviation from your regular schedule, rather than betraying your body, you remove the guilt. Make a plan, if you plan on losing.
I would encourage you to read this article I wrote previously about how to cheat and still lose weight to keep your metabolism in full swing, and how if you don't, it can alter the physiological effect it has on you.
As Kelly Clarkson says in her song: "Think Before You Cheat" so you don't hurt your health or destroy a month's worth of dieting. Most of the time it's not worth it anyway.
So, eat happily, just don't' forget to boost first!
- Lisa Lynn
- Tags: accelerator appetite Belly Fat blood pressure blood sugar blood sugar levels body fat burn fat calories carb edge carbohydrates Carbs cholesterol comfort food cortisol cravings depression dieting eat healthy eating eating habits energy energy bar energy bars energy drink energy drinks exercise fat fat loss fitness fitness goals food food substitutes goals health healthy food healthy habits ketones l-carnitine lean bars lean protein lisa lynn lisa lynn fitness lose weight lynfit meal plan melt fat metabolism nutrients Nutrition overweight power bar protein bar protein shake raspberries raspberry ketone raspberry ketones resolutions smoothie smoothies snack snacking snacks stress eating sugar sugar cravings supplementing supplements vitamins Waistline weight weight gain weight loss weight loss goals whey supplements
Introducing The Metabolic Boosting Quick Start Guide
Are you ready to lose 1 pound per day and change your life for the better, but you're not sure where to start? If so, your weight loss starts right here, right now.
The Metabolic Boosting Quick Start Guide will answer your tough questions and provide easy-to-do answers so you can start losing 1 pound per day. Scratch that, every day, as long as you're doing the plan.
LynFit's Metabolic Boosting Lose 1 Pound Per Day System addresses the underlying metabolic issues that are stopping you from losing weight. This is a metabolic boosting system that causes you to lose weight. It works every time even if your menopausal, hypothyroid, diabetic, or all of the above.
Providing this in-depth, step-by-step guide is my way of helping others avoid the pain and suffering I've had to endure during my weight loss struggles. It's my life's mission to help anyone who struggles to lose weight to finally succeed.
What most people don't realize is that the style of eating contained in the Quick Start Guide is the very best when it comes to extending our life span and slowing the aging process. That includes age-related chronic diseases as well.
If you're not losing weight following this plan, something is out of whack and needs to be adjusted. Please consider booking a phone consult and be sure to visit my YouTube Page. Make sure you've done your homework and have read The Metabolism Solution . No time to read? Check out my new Audiobook. Push play to listen every day until you know exactly what you need to do and why it's so important.
Benefits of following the Metabolic Boosting Quick Start Guide include:
- Faster, easier weight loss
- Safely lose 1 pound per day
- Improved energy
- Lowered blood sugar levels
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Lower triglyceride levels
- Improved brain function and memory
- Reduced pain and inflammation
The Metabolic Boosting Quick Start Guide contains all the information you will need to get started on your weight loss journey, and more importantly, it provides the necessary steps to take to maintain that weight loss. Download the Guide today and start your new, leaner lifestyle.