RECIPE: Vegan Banana Crème Protein Shake
This delicious Banana Cream Protein Shake tastes just like banana pudding but is packed with nutrition versus empty blood sugar-spiking calories. Satisfies your sweet tooth without triggering more cravings. It's the best way to support your weight loss and health journey. This recipe is fast, easy, and saves you lots of calories, carbs, and money!
3 ingredients, less than 5 minutes to make, good for weight loss!
Most of the time you'll hear me say avoid bananas when it comes to weight loss and burning fat. But what most don’t realize is that when you pair a higher glycemic fruit like bananas with a Complete Protein that contains all the amino acids our bodies need in the proper amounts (like the kind in our Vegan Metabolic Boosting Complete Protein) it's “legal” because the combination of Complete Proteins and fiber blunt the blood sugar spikes that can prevent weight loss and block fat burning.
I've never met a person who didn't like the taste of bananas, and most of us have over-ripened bananas laying around to use, making this easy and inexpensive to blend up.
I freeze mine to make my smoothie thicker and even more delicious than using a fresh non frozen banana. Try it; you'll never let another banana go to waste!
Frozen fruit adds creaminess and a natural sweetness for those times you're craving something delicious but don't want to wreck your healthy food plan or gain weight.
This delicious, metabolic boosting dessert-like smoothie shake is packed with essential amino acids making up the 20g of metabolic boosting protein and 4g of fiber. It's loaded with superfoods Acai Berry, Acerola, Amla Jabuticaba, Cranberry, Goji, Mangosteen, Maquiladora Berry, Pomegranate, Strawberry, Schisandra, and Quinoa, which makes it the ONLY vegan protein powder that's good for your metabolism and tastes good enough to crave. This potent blend of superfoods provides additional immune support and a long list of health boosting benefits (too long to list)!
What makes this Banana Cream Protein Shake different than the rest?
It contains all the amino acids, in the proper amounts, to be called “Complete,” which is also why it's the ONE and ONLY vegan protein powder designed for weight loss and and fat burning.
- Gastric bypass approved (because it won't spike blood sugar levels)
- Low calorie
- GREAT source of bioavailable amino acids and fiber, making it the better choice even for kids, teens, athletes, men and women, seniors, and cancer patients who need to have the best when it comes to their bodies and also want it to taste good
Unlike other sources of vegan protein, ours won't clog your system, causing weight gain or bloat. There are no preservatives, blood sugar spiking ingredients, artificial flavorings or sweeteners, making it the best option for a healthier meal replacement, snack, breakfast, pre- or post workout drink, or nutritious dessert that fits into the busiest schedules.
How to Make this Shake
All you have to do is combine everything into a blender and blend on a medium-to-high setting until the desired consistency is reached. Like it thicker, smoother, and creamer? Simply blend a little longer.
Serve your shake into a glass or to-go cup and you're done!
*Optional garnish with a dash of cinnamon, and enjoy.
- (1 scoop) LynFit Nutrition® Vegan Metabolic Boosting Complete Protein Powder
- (1 cup) Cold water
- (½) Frozen banana
- (1/8 tsp.) Cinnamon
- (1/8 tsp.) Nutmeg
- (½ cup) Ice
- Combine the above ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
Ways to Boost Flavor and Shake Up this Recipe and Your Waist Loss
This is delicious as it is; a super smooth and creamy drink. Here are a few crowd favorite ingredients that will help add texture and boost flavor to this shake even more, if you want to mix things up a little bit.
- Add rolled oats or replace water with unsweetened coconut milk for a cookie-like flavor and texture and to increase macros / calories for men, teens, athletes, or seniors who need more.
- Add a few cacao nibs on top.
- Add a dash of cinnamon and / or nutmeg for a cinnamon bread smell and flavor.
- Add Daily Repair Metabolic Collagen and / or Daily Power Shot for a "one shake does it all health elixir".
- Add (1-2 dropperfuls) of Advanced Thyro-Boost (adds a minty flavor twist to nourish and protect thyroid health and prevent thyroid autoimmune stress-imposed damage.
- Add (1 dropperful)l of Daily Wellness CBD Drops to unwind and destress.
- 180 calories
- 15g net carbs
- 4g fiber
- 3g fat
- 20g Complete Protein
- Lisa Lynn