RECIPE: Non-Dairy Frozen Vegan Chai Latte
If you like exotic tastes, you're going to love this spicey, lightly sweetened, cinnamon-dusted chai latte. It's fast, easy, and clean keto, so it won't stop weight loss or block fat-burning. You'll save thousands of calories and lots of money with this blood sugar-friendly alternative to the conventional chai lattes available at cafes.
- (1) Chai tea bag
- (½-¾ cup) Warm-medium hot water
- (2 scoops) Vegan Metabolic Complete Protein Powder
- (1/8 tsp.) Ground cinnamon *optional
- (1 tsp.) Instant espresso powder *optional
- Place chai tea bag and if using espresso powder place in the bottom of a large mug. Pour warm water over espresso and stir until powder dissolves.
- Add pre-made LynFit Nutrition Vegan Metabolic Complete Protein Powder to the tea/espresso mix. Using a fork, whisk until combined with espresso.
- Use a milk frother (machine or handheld) or handheld electric beaters to froth protein shake until it's fluffy and doubled in volume. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon for garnish.
- Lisa Lynn