RECIPE: Metabolic Morning Mocha Vegan Smoothie
Good food for your gut, brain, mood, muscles, metabolism, skin, hair, nails, heart, and whole-body health. It’s all in here!
Want Your Vegan Protein Shake to Taste Like Dessert?
- Always add liquids first, before the protein powder
- Use a blender or shaker bottle with a wire mixer
- Add Stevia or a sweetener that won't spike blood sugar
- Make it colder: add ice, frozen fruit, or freeze it
- Warm it: turn your coffee into a delicious creamy health drink
- Make vegan Peanut Butter Bliss Balls, protein pancakes, pudding
- Boost flavor with calorie-free extracts, spices, granulated coffee, teas
(2 scoops) Vanilla Milkshake (or flavor of choice) Vegan Protein
(4-6oz.) Cold Water
(1 tbsp.) Granulated coffee
Blend until the desired consistency is reached.
- Lisa Lynn