RECIPE: Metabolic Boosting Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin + Complete Protein Powder Boosts Your Metabolism 25%, Kills Cravings, and Improves Every Aspect Of Your Health!
This is a great snack or on-the-go meal for when you’re trying to get lean. It's delicious French toast too!
Makes Approximately 12 Slices — Only 5 Ingredients… Only Takes 45 Minutes to Make!
- (2 cups) French Vanilla or Salted Caramel Complete Protein Powder
- (5) Egg whites – or (5 tbsp. LynFit Pure Vanilla Egg White Protein Powder)
- (1 tsp.) Baking soda
- (1 tsp.) Baking powder
- (1 tbsp.) Pumpkin spice (cinnamon and nutmeg can be substituted)
- (1 cup) Pure pumpkin purée
- Add a smidgen of water if the mixture seems too doughy for a moister bread
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Coat an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan with vegetable spray and set aside
- In another bowl, mix protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, and pumpkin spice — set aside
- Using a large bowl, combine egg whites and pumpkin. Mix until combined then add dry mixture to pumpkin purée and egg white mixture and stir until moist (it’s okay if the batter is lumpy) — if you prefer, mix the batter in a blender for a smoother bread
- Bake for 30-40 minutes (keep an eye on cooking times as ovens may vary and it’s better to undercook this lean bread than to overcook… less is best!)
- Let the bread cool for 10–15 minutes prior to cutting
Makes the most delicious French toast!
- Lisa Lynn