RECIPE: Fiber-Filled Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Make your oatmeal raisin cookies more filling and metabolic with this Marth Stewart-made leaner recipe makeover.
- (1 cup) LynFit French Vanilla Creme Complete Protein with Prebiotic Fiber (ee use Salted Caramel Complete Protein)
- (1 cup) Raisins
- (2 cups) Rolled oats
- (½ - ¾ tsp.) Ground cinnamon
- (2) Egg whites (you can use LynFit Egg White Protein Powder)
- (¾ cup) Brown Sugar Splenda (adjust to taste)
- (¾ cup) Coconut oil (you can use canola oil or butter)
- (1 cup) Raisins (you can chop into smaller pieces and use less if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray an 8-inch baking pan or glass dish with spray coconut oil (or line with sprayed parchment)
- In a large bowl, whisk together, coconut oil, brown sugar Splenda, egg-white, and cinnamon until smooth. Fold in Complete Protein Powder until combined. *Add more water or Melt Fat Milk (premade Protein Shake ) if more moisture is needed.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs attached (25-30 minutes)
- Cool completely in pan.
- Cut into 16 squares or use paper to lift out
- Lisa Lynn