RECIPE: Dipped Strawberries With MAGIC Chocolate Shell
Ingredients for the MAGIC shell:
- Strawberries (washed and dried)
- (5 scoops) LynFit Sinful Chocolate Sauce
- (2 tbsp.) Coconut oil melted (microwave for 15 seconds, or until melted)
Melt the coconut oil and mix in the Chocolate Sauce until combined. Dip the frozen strawberries into the chocolate or pour the chocolate over them and place back in the freezer or EAT!
Tips for the perfect Chocolate Covered Strawberries:
- Take the tops off the strawberries and then carefully hull them.
- Wash and dry your strawberries completely. Make sure that you get every last water drop or else the chocolate may not stick in that spot. I like to wash them in the morning and allow them to completely air dry for a few hours prior to dipping them.
- Use similar sized strawberries for a consistent look.
- If you're trying to lose weight or prevent weight gain, use LynFit Sinful Chocolate Sauce. Chocolate Truffle Complete Protein shake can also work if need be, but Sinful Chocolate Sauce is loaded with immune-boosting, prebiotic fiber (delivers 5 grams), and also has a higher level of antioxidants.
- Possible alternatives, but they aren't as yummy or healthy that you can use include chocolate chips, and/or either shortening (like Crisco) if you don't have coconut oil. The coconut oil helps the chocolate harden when it hits the frozen strawberries. Or, you can pop the strawberries into the freezer to get them to harden quickly, if you’d like.
Lisa Lynn, Clinical Metabolic Nutrition & Fitness Expert. Best known for her 18+ years as Martha Stewart’s trainer, who was responsible for Martha’s over-50 amazing physical transformation that caught the attention of Dr. Oz, leading to her many appearances on the Dr. Oz Show. Lisa is not just another trainer; she herself lost 40 pounds and has kept it off, even with a sluggish thyroid and menopause.
- Lisa Lynn