RECIPE: Collagen Peach Pops
Most delicious desserts spike blood sugar levels and kick you out of keto. Not this one, which is why it's the perfect “fasting fuel” for clean keto, intermittent fasting, and leaner lifestyles.
This delicious pop is as nutritious as it is delicious, takes five minutes to make (not counting freeze time), and makes the perfect grab-and-go snack in-between meals.
Next time you need a pick-me-up that cools you off, boosts metabolism, and nourishes hair, skin, nails, and joints, grab one of these.
- Virtually calorie, carb, and sugar-free
- Provides more than 52 vitamins, minerals, enzymes, electrolytes, and natural botanicals, along with 50 grams of hydrolyzed collagen peptides (types 1,11,111), as well as hyaluronic acid, MSM, and vitamin C.
Makes four servings.
- Daily Power Shot
- Daily Repair Liquid Collagen
- Water or zero-calorie (4 single serve) Peach Iced Tea packets (we like Crystal Lights)
- Popsicle molds (*Can be made in a glass or cup)
- Popsicle sticks (*Can use spoon or whatever you wish)
- (1) Fresh peach, cut into quarters
Prepare each individually to ensure that your body gets the specific amounts of nutrients in each.
In a glass, combine pre-made peach iced tea, add (1 oz.) of Daily Power Shot and (1 oz.) Daily Repair Liquid Collagen. Pour into popsicle mold, leaving room to add peach slice and avoid overflow. Add peach slice and place top to mold, and place in freezer. Wait an hour or two and ENJOY!
- Lisa Lynn