RECIPE: Boosted Citrus Mojito
Most people know that alcohol is not the best choice for weight loss, and that it blocks fat-burning, in addition to damaging gut and liver health. But, what most people don't realize is that alcohol elevates histamine levels, especially in tissues, exacerbating aches and pains, in addition to destroying your gut. It also triggers hunger and cravings for all of the wrong kinds of food.
I have a solution for your cocktail cravings you’re gonna love. It tastes delicious and helps ease allergies, in addition to protecting and improving gut health, skin, hair, and nails, just to name a few. Next time you’re craving something delicious try this Boosted Citrus Mojito instead!
- (6) Fresh mint leaves
- (1 oz.) LynFit Daily Repair Liquid Collagen
- (1 oz.) LynFit Daily Power Shot
- (1 tsp.) Lime juice
- (3 oz.) Sparkling water (or filtered if you need to avoid bubbles)
- Muddle the mint leaves in bottom of glass
- Add water, Power Shot, Daily Repair Liquid, lime juice, and ice
- Stir well
- Top off with additional water if needed and garnish with mint leaves and lime slices if desired
**Additional add ins: LynFit Metabolic Collagen Powder, LynFit Power Shot 2.0 Powder, LynFit Essential Amino Acids. Add more water if needed.
- Lisa Lynn