Metabolic Boosting, Fast & Easy Roasted Veggies with Walnuts
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- (1 cup) Cauliflower, cut into small florets
- (cup) Broccoli, cut into small florets
- (2 cups) Button mushrooms
- (1 tbsp.) Olive oil – less is best, or use Olive oil spray for better fat control
- (1 tbsp.) Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & pepper – to taste (or sprinkle with your favorite seasoning)
- (Pinch) Crushed red pepper flakes
- *Optional - (¼ cup) Raw walnut halves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine cauliflower, broccoli, and mushrooms in a large bowl; toss to combine with oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to rimmed baking sheet and roast for 20-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden brown.
- Remove from oven; transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add walnuts and crushed red pepper flakes
- Season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
- Serve warm
Can be served with clear broth soup and on a bed of shredded lettuce. Delicious and good for your weight loss!
- Lisa Lynn