Free Shipping the United States on orders over $100 using discount code SHIPFREE (cannot be combined with autoship subscriptions or other discounts)

Lose COVID Weight Gain & Keep It Off

RSS


If you gained weight and your pants won't button after quarantine lockdown, and it seems impossible to lose, it's not your imagination, and you're not alone. The average person gained two inches around their waist this last year. This additional belly fat acts like an emergency brake, making it harder to lose weight.

If you need help losing the weight you gained, it starts by attacking belly fat first. By taking a new approach and focusing on fat loss first (ketosis), you'll make it easier to lose weight, kill hunger and cravings, and feel naturally energized.

Here are the three simple steps:

  1. Clean up your diet and swap out foods that aren't metabolic boosting. Download the Metabolic Boosting Food List and focus on these cleaner keto foods that boost metabolism and thyroid function.

  2. Stack the right nutritional supplements in the specific amounts required to work by following the Metabolic Nutritional Supplement and Meal Plan.

  3. Take a workout break (but still be active) for two weeks or until you’ve lost 20% of the weight you need to lose. In order to balance cortisol (stress hormones) that are elevated from living in today's stress-filled world, skipping your workouts can help.

    That doesn't mean no exercise at all, but it does mean you need to reduce intensity levels or take a break for two weeks to help jumpstart weight loss.

    DO MAKE very sure you're getting 10,000 steps in every day, even if you have to walk in place!

    It takes roughly two weeks to rebalance cortisol levels, which helps jumpstart weight loss and improve fat burning. Once you’ve lost 20% of the weight you'd like to lose, slowly begin to incorporate your workouts again.

    NOTE: As you go back to working out, keep in mind that diet is 90% of your weight loss, and the remaining 10% is from workouts. That being said, there is no reason to push yourself hard during your workouts. In fact, working out excessively hard increases hunger and cravings due to cortisol levels becoming elevated from the intensity of your workouts, causing physical stress to your body.

    When it comes to working out for weight loss, more isn't better; BETTER IS BEST! Do workout, but don't push. Aim to put forth a 50-60% effort when you work out until your metabolism is fully boosted.

How do you know when your metabolism is working again?

Simple... by the weight you lose. Weigh-in weekly. If you're not losing, journal your food in the Food Journal, check for large portion sizes, foods that are not listed, and don't forget that your cheat/UPZIG meal matters. If you've been overdoing it a little too much (no shame, you're human), look for ways to cheat cleaner or plan your UPZIG cheat meals ahead of time, so you can moderate them a bit to speed up your weight loss and burn more belly fat.

These three steps are THE MOST effective way to lose weight. Works for everyone, no matter how old you are or how sluggish your metabolism. Not only does this system make losing weight faster, but it also improves thyroid and immune health too. You can feel good about what you're putting in your body.

Every nutritional supplement suggested in the Metabolic Boosting Fat Burning Meal Plan has more benefits than you might imagine.

Raspberry Ketone Cleanse & Restore

  • Improves digestion
  • Optimizes nutrient absorption, so nutrients are used versus stored as body fat
  • Gently cleanses and detoxifies, making it easier to lose weight, burn fat, and reduce cellulite
  • Clears skin and brain fog without spiking blood sugar (say goodbye to green juices that block fat burning)
  • Blocks bad fats and blood sugar spiking carbs
  • Protects and improves immune health by providing probiotics that restore gut health

Cutting Edge

  • Kills hunger and cravings
  • Blocks new fat cell formation
  • Naturally energizes and boosts mood
  • Boosts brain function and protects brain health
  • Improves heart health by reducing cholesterol and triglycerides

    If you've been wondering which supplements you should take to melt off stubborn belly fat and lose the weight you’ve gained, now you know the BEST way to reach ketosis faster, lose that excess weight, and keep it off. Start with the Metabolic Boosting Weight Loss System. It has everything you need!

    NOTE: These nutritional supplements are all-natural botanicals, made in small handcrafted batches to ensure potency. They do not have any fillers or preservatives, which is why we don't sell them on stores. I stand behind our nutritional products, so if you're struggling, I want to help!

    Previous Post Next Post

    • Lisa Lynn