Eat Your Favorite Foods & Lose Weight! December 10 2018
There are five super-simple and delicious steps everyone should take to avoid holiday weight gain while indulging. A little advance planning goes a long way when it comes to preventing weight gain. The last thing you want is a sluggish metabolism on the day you plan on overindulging.
1. Treat the holiday or occasion like every other day.
2. Plan your food out four days ahead. Rather than journaling what you eat, plan it so you can budget the excess calories. If you wanna lose weight, you’ve gotta boost it to lose it (your metabolism)!
3. Wait/fast for 12-14 hours after your last meal to begin eating. This helps rebalance blood sugar levels.
4. Boost your metabolic rate 25% when you break the intermittent fast by drinking a LynFit Metabolic Boosting Protein Shake.
5. Take two and lose! Take Accelerator Advanced and 5-HTP Lean first thing in the morning the four days leading up to and after your “upzig” day. Accelerator Advance rebalances blood sugar levels, and when taken 60 minutes before your cheat meal, blocks 65% of the unwanted carbs and fats from being absorbed naturally, without gastric distress and buffering blood sugar spikes, preventing weight gain and accelerating weight loss.
5-HTP Lean works with your body’s natural intelligence to make you feel so full you don’t want to eat. It also boosts mood and alleviates depression that causes overeating and cravings to begin with.