Couple Loses a Combined 50 Pounds & Improves All Metabolic Markers
I never get tired of watching people reach their health and fitness goals, and this story is one of my all time his and her weight loss favorites.
This is an awesome family that I know from my kids school days. They have kept in touch through social media and watch all the WTNH weight loss stories we feature every month.
I share these stories because I know how horrible it feels to gain weight and feel like you're out of control and confused about what to do or how to lose weight. The number on your scale continues to climb and yet, no matter how hard you try, you just cant seem to lose weight.
Sadly, for most of us, this is where we quit out of frustration. We end up losing hope and stop believing we can ever lose weight.
Does this sound familiar? You're not alone. That was my story before I lost 40 pounds and kept it off when every other diet and exercise program failed.
Fast forward to today, 2022. Our bodies are no longer the same as they were before COVID struck and changed our bodies biology forever.
We all know that for every action or food choice we make there will be a consequence. And, in today's diet trend-filled world, most of the information we read, see, and hear is ALL WRONG, and is part of the problem, preventing people from losing weight and improving their health.
Here is the simple science - NOT ALL supplements are created equal. Most of what's sold today DOES NOT make it easier to lose weight and may, in fact, prevent it.
I’m talking about the metabolic markers that make it harder to lose weight and block fat loss, especially the dangerous stubborn belly fat that is a sign that your body is metabolically resistant.
Metabolic resistance/insulin resistance simply means your body resists losing weight. It can be linked to your metabolic markers such as age, a large waist circumference, menopause, hypothyroidism, medication use, excess belly fat, weight gain, elevated blood sugar, cholesterol, triglyceride, and blood pressure levels, unbalanced hormones, stress, chronic dieting, starving/excess fasting, overexercising, fatty liver, autoimmune issues, unhealthy gut/microbiome (gut health), diverticulitis ,SIBO, yeast, arthritis, gout... you name it!
It slows your metabolism and it will be harder to lose weight. You most likely will not burn off belly fat even if you're lucky enough to lose a pound or two.
According to the CDC, in 2020 more than 43% of Americans were overweight. What's even worse is we are more overweight than ever despite the fact that there’s a new diet trend popping up faster than inflation, and a gym on every street corner.
Bottom line... until you understand and accept how your metabolism works, you might not lose weight and you most certainly won't burn off the dangerous belly fat.
The Quick Keto Lose 1 Pound Per Day System and meal plan makes it easy to address these underlying issues that have prevented you from losing weight. Quick Keto is, as the name points out, quick This system creates a fat-burning environment within your body quickly.
The faster you jumpstart your metabolism the easier it is to lose weight, and the odds of you staying on track losing weight also increase. Research proves that when we see results we are more likely to continue our heathy efforts, allowing us to reach our goal weight.
Our waistline tells us more than any blood test, and it doesn't cost a penny to measure your waist or right now lift up your shirt and see if you can pinch more than an inch of belly fat. If you have more than one-inch of belly fat, it's time to reset your metabolism.
Here is why I, as a clinical nutritionist, always start people who want to lose weight with the Quick Keto Lose 1 Pound Per Day System system:
- It works 100% of the time by removing human error and decision-making.
- It doesn't stop working unless you do. Human error is the only thing that might prevent a 100% success rate, but most times it works regardless.
- It addresses metabolic resistance naturally and more effectively than weight loss surgery and/or medications.
- It improves every aspect of your health
- It's safe for everyone, including your teens.
- It places is emphasis on the healthy habits that everyone should be trying to improve upon.
Here are ten success tips that are guaranteed to help you get unstuck and start losing weight again.
- Fast every night for 12-13 hours. No more, no less, to avoid metabolism slowdown. ✅
- Take your quick keto metabolic reset nutritional supplements as soon as you wake up. ✅
- Make your shake with water and ice or black coffee. Avoid adding any extra calories. ✅
- Have a metabolic meal every day consisting of (6 cups) of leafy greens from the approved list, (1 cup) of crunchy, fibrous veggies, and (1 tbsp.) of oil from the approved list. ✅
- Before bed, take (1-2) Lean Sleep. DO NOT SKIP IT! ✅
- Drink plenty of water (½ your body weight in ounces). ✅
- Keep moving metabolically — that means 10,000 steps. No intense exercise until you've lost 20% of your weight goal. ✅
- Sleep and avoid stress. Surround yourself with people who support your health goals. ✅
- Choose food from the approved list ONLY! Weigh and measure what you eat after cooking to ensure proper portions. Limit the overconsumption of fats or proteins that contain excess fats that block fat loss. ✅
- Weigh yourself! Its simply a gauge ✅
Lisa Lynn, Clinical Metabolic Nutrition & Fitness Expert and Associate Chaplain. Best known for her 18+ years as Martha Stewart’s trainer, who was responsible for Martha’s over-50 amazing physical transformation that caught the attention of Dr. Oz, leading to her many appearances on the Dr. Oz Show. Lisa is not just another trainer; she herself lost 40 pounds and has kept it off, even with a sluggish thyroid and menopause.
- Lisa Lynn