What Your Body Is Telling You When It Aches October 01 2013
"ITIS" means it's coming from inflammation. Whether it's sinusitis, tendonitis, bursitis, arthritis, or fibromyalgia, your body is telling you it needs additional nutrients to heal. Believe it or not, pain is positive as it's your body's way of saying "you're not taking care of me!" As we age or overdo it, our bodies require very specific nutrients daily, and lots of them, to get the job done. This makes your diet and supplement program more important than ever!
But what you may not know is that all of those over-the-counter pain meds (especially prescriptions meds) may be part of the reason you ache. Not to mention, they slow down your metabolism. Pain medications block the healing process, versus helping it and may cause rebound pain. Now, I'm not suggesting that you stop cold turkey. But I am suggesting that you begin treating your pain with a more natural holistic approach. This approach will make you feel better fast and save you time and money!
Here are SIX things your body is telling you when it hurts:
- GET UP and MOVE Every day to help remove toxins and bring fresh blood into the area! Don't repeat the same activity that hurt you. Stretching, gentle walking or indoor bicycling works wonders. Do LynFit's Recovery and stretch daily at the pace that feels right for your body.
- DRINK MORE WATER than you think you need. Our bodies need 8-10 glasses of water daily but when we ached we require more to help flush the toxins out. Drink more water and sip hot tea with lemon to help with the emotional side of joint pain and promote faster healing. Aim for 12 glasses of water daily and try floating a lemon or lime wedge in your water to add flavor and make you crave it. You'll drink more.
- Take Pure Omega 3 daily even if you eat salmon 2 times a week! Did you know that taking Omega 3 every day can alleviate joint pain and soreness? LynFit's Pure Omega 3 is unlike any other you can buy at a store because it's purified to remove contaminants that cause joint pain and is always free of saturated fats found in less expensive brands! Now you know why the store-bought brands are so cheap and I gotta tell you that these benefits can only be seen when the right amounts of EPA and DHA are present. You need at least 600mg of EPA and DHA to get these benefits! As you can see HERE, LynFit's Pure Omega meets and or exceeds those levels! When taking LynFit's Pure Omega you'll see and feel the results within 2 weeks!
- DUMP the olive oil. Eating too much olive oil can actually exacerbate joint pain because it contains Omega 6 which decreases your helpful Omega 3, causing joint pain. The only essential fat we are deficient in is Omega 3. So drop all other fats such as olive oil, flax, avocados, nuts and seeds, as they all contribute to weight gain and more joint pain. Even essential fats cause weight gain and add to our waistlines and need to be reduced!
- LOSE WEIGHT drinking a Complete Protein Shake! Losing 5-10 pounds can make a world of difference when it comes to joint pain and getting relief! When we lose weight we release a pressure valve that relieves body pains almost instantly. Every extra pound increases the load on your joints three to five times, so you you're increasing your pain and risk of developing osteoporosis many times being overweight. Lose weight fast be drinking a Complete Protein Shake daily for breakfast to BLOCK pain causing cortisol from rising. Nourish your body with every amino acid it needs for healing and repair.
- BLOCK Carbs and Sugar! High blood sugar levels cause pain to elevate! Following the Slimmer By Dinner Meal Plan keeps blood sugar levels low. That's why it helps you lose weight fast. What else can you do if your blood sugar levels are high? It's also helpful to take (1) Carb Edge before meals, especially the "NOT SO GOOD" ones. Clinical research show it BLOCKS 65% of unwanted carbs from being digested, so they aren't absorbed and they don't raise blood sugar levels. Carb Edge quickly lowers blood sugar levels that contribute to joint pain and will also help you conquer cravings!
If you are one of those people who suffer with daily aches and pains you may want to add LynFit's Recovery Agent as a daily defense. Recovery Agent is a multivitamin and joint healing supplements wrapped into one!