Rev Up Your Sluggish Metabolism Before Lunch
There are some big breakthroughs when it comes to losing excess body fat. If you're trying to lose body fat or maybe you're stuck in a weight loss rut, boosting your metabolism is the solution.
These simple strategies will outsmart your fat cells so that even the most stubborn body fat will melt off. Even the most stubborn areas of your body; like the back of the arms, belly (happy handles too), and of course the hips and thighs, will melt off in a matter of weeks.
These metabolism solutions are perfect right before big events such as proms, weddings, or even beach season. If you follow these 5 metabolism solutions you'll feel better and see results right away. If you don't see results right away you know there is something in your diet that needs addressing, so go back to basics (see my new book, The Metabolism Solution, to learn exactly what they are).
5 Solutions to Boost Your Metabolism and Blast Fat Fast
- Kick your metabolism into high gear with metabolic boosting workouts. Perform a metabolic boosting workout such as the Metabolic Booster on an empty stomach. Black coffee is okay, but no milk or sugar in your coffee as they add carbs and calories. For the best results, aim to do three LynFit metabolic boosting workouts weekly. Add cardio daily to turbo-charge your fat loss.
- Blast belly fat fast. The secret to blasting belly fat is to take the LynFit Cutting Edge before your workout as it has exactly what your body needs to blast fat fast. These highly effective ingredients may help to lure fat into the cells to be used as fuel. They will not only help you burn off excess body fat, but also help to lower bad cholesterol and boost energy.
- Destroy fat with a fat-blasting breakfast after you work out. After your workout swap out your carb-filled breakfast with a LynFit Complete Protein or Advanced Complete Protein Shake. They contain only 120 calories, are low carb and extremely low sugar compared to other shakes. Protein shakes that are made from clean, pure whey will not only boost your metabolism, but they will also block cortisol (the stress hormone that causes us to store fat around our belly) from rising. Whey helps to balance blood sugar levels, which is the secret to getting your body to release fat from storage.
*Reducing carbs means eating less fruit. While fruit supplies some nutrients it also contains sugar which causes your insulin levels to rise. This stops weight loss dead in its tracks. The worst fruit offender is bananas. Bananas contain 100 calories per 4 inches and a whopping 16 grams of sugar. If you must have fruit, have ½ of a grapefruit - unless you're trying to gain weight and maintain muscle.
- Drink ½ of your daily water quota before lunch. Being dehydrated can cause your metabolism to slow down as much as 3%. Nine out of ten times when we think we are hungry we are really thirsty and need to drink more water. Something else to keep in mind: A lot of the calories burned from drinking water come from your body working to bring cold water to 98.6 degrees. So drinking hot water with lemon or hot tea all the time won't be as good at boosting your metabolism as drinking cold water will. Aim for ½ your body weight in ounces daily and take that a step further by drinking ½ of that by noon.
Example: If you weigh 120 pounds you need 60 ounces of water daily. You should aim to drink 30 of those ounces by noon.
- Skip your mid-morning snack. It's okay to be hungry. In fact, it's necessary when you're trying to lose weight. Most of the time we eat out of habit and we really don't need the excess calories. Wait until lunch and always remember you need to keep 3 hours between meals for fast fat loss. Skipping your morning snack is easier than you think and will push your body into fat-burning mode fast
- Lisa Lynn