Xlear Xylitol and Saline Nasal Spray, 1.5 fl. oz. Metered Dose | Sinus Care, Dental Defense, & Natural Sweeteners
Relying on prescription or over-the-counter drugs and antihistamines to help relieve sinus congestion can make it harder to lose weight, and make you feel tired all the time, causing long-term liver damage. Xylitol can help deliver fast relief by naturally alleviating congestion without the side effects.
Xlear’s secret is the patented, natural saline spray containing xylitol—an ingredient that cleanses and moisturizes.
Normal saline nasal sprays can dry out the nasal passage, actually leaving it more irritated and susceptible to external contaminants. But with the addition of xylitol, Xlear Saline Nasal Spray with xylitol will moisturize and soothe your sinus and nasal passages.
Xylitol also has cleansing benefits; it almost acts like soap for your nose. The industry-leading formula alleviates congestion and also prevents bacteria and other pollutants from sticking to nasal tissues.
Now you can naturally promote upper respiratory health while alleviating congestion with Xlear Saline Nasal Spray with xylitol!
- Patented solution with Xylitol reduces tissue inflammation and naturally opens airways.
- Easy-to-use 1.5oz bottle delivers approx. 240 fine-mist sprays.
- Hypertonic solution is more effective than saline alone at rinsing, cleansing, and moisturizing.
- Non-GMO Project ingredients guarantee the products you put in your body are natural.
- Drug-free formula can be used as often as needed without the risk of addiction or rebound.
Purified Water, Xylitol, Saline, Grapefruit Seed Extract
- Remove the clear safety cap from the bottle.
- Prior to initial use, prime the pump by holding it upright and pumping one or more times until the solution is dispensed.
- Clear the nasal passages by gently blowing your nose prior to using Xlear Saline and Xylitol Nasal Spray.
- Insert the nozzle into the nostril and depress the pump completely while breathing in through your nose. Spray 2-4 times in each nostril. Clean the nozzle after each use and replace the safety cap.
For best results, use at least twice daily; morning and night. The natural, drug-free formula is non-addictive and is safe to use as often as needed for optimal health to cleanse sinuses and nasal passages.