TV SPECIAL (2 pcs.): Natural Pain Relief Metabolic Collagen & Recovery Agent Combo | (Metabolic Collagen Powder & Recovery Agent)
Are aches and pains stopping you from being active? The Pain Relief Repair & Recovery System is safe and natural and gives your body the clinically-dosed nutrients needed to speed healing without causing weight gain. If you've tried everything and nothing seems to work this system can help. It even works better than expensive CBD!
Featuring hydrolyzed collagen, turmeric, glucosamine, and chondroitin, this system will even help your hair, skin, and nails!
What's In It?
Hydrolyzed Type I and III Peptides, plus Biotin, Vitamin C, and Hyaluronic Acid to Support:
- Healthy hair and nail growth
- Strengthened joints and bones
- Firm, tight skin and reduced cellulite
- Improved gut health and immunity
When it comes to weight loss and melting off dangerous belly fat, the best way to ramp up your body’s collagen production is by consuming a collagen powder supplement, versus trying to consume more collagen protein in your diet.
Collagen protein is very different from other protein sources such as beef, poultry, fish, eggs, dairy, and plant sources because it features a unique amino acid profile. It's especially high in glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline, which are found only in collagen protein. Combined, these amino acids make up 40-50% of the amino acids in collagen protein, which is 10-20 times higher than other common protein sources.
Why is that important? These are the raw materials your body requires to be able to produce collagen on its own, making sure your body's collagen levels remain at healthy levels. Research shows that consuming a very specific type of collagen protein—known as collagen peptides—triggers the body to make more collagen and produce more hyaluronic acid, which is a lubricating fluid that’s a key component of healthy, hydrated skin, and healthy, supple joints.
Sure, you can buy pre-made bone broth, but there is no guarantee that the collagen it contains will be absorbed or utilized by your body. Bone broth can become an expensive habit quite quickly.
If you're trying to lose weight and melt off dangerous belly fat, and improve gut and immune health, not all collagen supplements will help. Before you start taking collagen, there are a few things you need to know.
Most collagen supplements:
- are not absorbed by your body which leads to gastric distress, stomach ache, cramps, and constipation.
- cause weight gain, bloat, and edema, (also elevates blood pressure).
- can elevate blood sugar/insulin levels (triggers cravings).
- don't work! What most people don't realize is that if your collagen powder doesn't say it's metabolic (meaning, good for weight loss), it isn't. It will most likely cause weight gain and negatively affect your metabolic health. It is best avoided unless it's LynFit Nutrition’s Metabolic Collagen.
What is Collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant important protein in your body. In fact, collagen constitutes a whopping 30% of the protein in your body. Aside from water, collagen is the most plentiful substance in your body.
Over 90% of the collagen in your body is comprised of Type I and III collagen. Proteins in these types include glycine, proline, alanine, and hydroxyproline.
- Glycine: The amino acid found at the highest level in collagen, requires more serine than your body can produce. Studies suggest the need for glycine supplementation to achieve maximum metabolic processes.
- Proline: A non-essential amino acid synthesized from glycine and important in the function of joints and tendons.
- Alanine: An amino acid used in the biosynthesis of proteins.
- Hydroxyproline: An amino acid that plays an essential role in the stability of collagen.
Collagen is literally the glue (it comes from the Greek word for glue) that supports, connects, and binds every cell in your body, holding everything together. Without proper amounts of collagen, your body can't function optimally.
Research indicates that by age 40, our body's ability to produce collagen decreases by 25%. By age 60, it has decreased by over 50%. Despite the fact that it’s made up of non-essential amino acids, meeting your body's collagen requirements through diet cannot be met, yet the demand for collagen is at its highest.
Proper amounts of collagen are vital for:
- Minimizing fine lines and wrinkles
- Firming and tightening skin
- Reducing cellulite
- Correcting weak, damaged nails and nail beds
- Thickening fine hair, slowing hair loss and improving hair health and regrowth
- Improving circulation
- Protecting joint health
- Hydrating and cushioning joints, keeping them pliable and less stiff
- Supporting bone matrix (36% of bones are made up of collagen Type I and III)
- Improving tooth and gum health (promotes gum growth)
- Improving digestion and nutrient assimilation
- Strengthening gut lining, improving gut and immune health
- Creating strong, more pliable, and resilient tendons and ligaments
- Improving brain health and memory
- Preventing age-related muscle wasting, preventing metabolic slowdown, and loose crepey skin
- Promoting glycine production, which builds lean muscle tissue and improves fat-burning while you sleep
Why Do You Need to Take Metabolic Collagen Powder?
When we are young, our bodies make all of the collagen it needs. That's why our skin is firm, glowing, less wrinkly, our joints are supple, and our digestion is less of an issue. As we age, our body loses its ability to make collagen. To make matters worse, our body begins to rapidly break down collagen, especially when we are stressed, sick, dieting, engaging in exercise daily, or repetitive stress activities like typing, texting, or performing work or household chores. Sun exposure and, of course, our diet and daily medication use also affect the breaking down of collagen.
Consuming sugar, refined carbohydrates (anything you buy in a store, even if it appears healthy), and poor quality fats such as industrially produced vegetables oils and saturated fats that are over-consumed (due to diets like full fat keto and Paleo) all contribute to collagen depletion.
The bottom line is that your body produces less collagen and you need to supplement with it every day as you age.
Collagen reduction shows up in a variety of ways:
- Saggy, crepey skin
- More lines and wrinkles
- Hair getting thinner and more damaged and growing slower
- Nails grow slower and are less strong, becoming brittle and less healthy
- Joints become stiff, ache more, and less flexible
- Recovering after exercise, golf, tennis, or housework is more challenging
- Occasional gut-related complaints such as constipation, IBS, leaky gut, indigestion, gas, bloating, feeling nauseous, full, diarrhea, food sensitivity, SIBO, lactose intolerance, unable to digest certain foods you once were able to... all begin to pop up due to the lack of adequate quality collagen that your body can absorb
The good news is that it's easy to rev up your body's collagen production without causing weight gain or gastric distress. Make sure you're taking LynFit Metabolic Collagen every day!
Metabolic collagen is bioactive and more absorbable than any other collagen supplement you can buy. Most collagen powders, including most bone broths and gelatin supplements, are not absorbed by our bodies; therefore, go unused.
- Most are missing one of the essential amino acids. Collagen protein is missing the essential amino acid tryptophan, which is why we suggest combining them together for maximum potency. Our collagen will still work if you choose not to combine it with essential aminos, but is ten times more potent when you do.
- Most taste and smell, which limits how you can, or will, want to use them and can ruin the taste of whatever you mix them in.
- Most don’t dissolve well in cold or room temperature liquids, often leaving a sticky, clumpy mess at the bottom of your glass that’s unpleasant to drink and clogs your system.
Fortunately, LynFit Metabolic Collagen will change all of that!
LynFit Metabolic Collagen provides specific nutritional support for multiple whole-body benefits, starting with improving gut health, digestion, assimilation, and strengthening your immune health. All these without causing weight gain, blocking fat loss or causing digestive distress. It's the only collagen that can say it's metabolic, and specifically designed to help those who are overweight, have a sluggish metabolism, are hypothyroid, or have sensitivities (allergies). Pure, potent collagen peptides from grass-fed, pasture-raised cattle (types I and III).
Of course, LynFit Metabolic Collagen Protein contains collagen protein that is naturally hydrolyzed and features bioactive collagen peptides that are easily absorbed intact and trigger the body to make more collagen on its own, while stimulating the production of hyaluronic acid (the lubricating fluid that's a key component of a healthy body and hydrated skin). Inspired by nature and perfected by science to...
- tighten, firm, and tone skin.
- reduce and soften fine lines and wrinkles.
- improve hair health, slow hair loss, and boost growth.
- improve and strengthen nails.
- alleviate joint aches, pains, and stiffness.
- protect joint, muscle, ligament, tendon, and cartilage health.
- strengthen bones and teeth.
- improve recovery and healing.
- enhance recovery after stress, exercise, or physical activity.
- preserve lean muscle, preventing metabolic slowdown.
- improve gut, brain, and cardiac health.
- improve whole-body and immune health.
LynFit Metabolic Collagen Protein Powder comes in a delicious, light, and fresh lemony citrus flavor that mixes and dissolves easily in cold or hot water or liquids. Thanks to nanotechnology, we were able to formulate powdered collagen with a 98% absorption rate that doesn't clump. It tastes so great you will want to drink it, forcing you to drink more water... a win-win solution.
You can add it to your warm water or tea, metabolic boosting protein shake, smoothie, lean and clean baked goods, homemade sorbet, or your grab-n-go water bottle.
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors
- Pharmaceutical-grade and clinically dosed
What's In It?
How to Take It
Simply add one (1) scoop to your favorite liquids or food. It provides your body with the nutrients it needs to support whole-body health, improve immunity, and improve hair, skin, nails, and joints. Try these popular ways to enjoy Metabolic Collagen Powder.
- Add (1 scoop) of Metabolic Collagen Powder to (8 oz.) of warm water first thing in the morning (it won't break your fast)
- Add (1-2 scoops) to Vanilla Metabolic Boosting Protein Powder for a delicious metabolic and collagen-boosting Lemon Creme Smoothie
- Add (1 scoop) Metabolic Collagen + (1 scoop) LynFit Essential Aminos to (8-10 oz.) of cold water for a delicious Strawberry Lemonade
Unlike many bone broth, gelatin, and collagen powders, which can only be added to hot liquids, LynFit Metabolic Collagen Protein Powder mixes easily in hot and cool liquids. And, unlike some collagen powders, which have a distinct taste and smell, our light citrus-flavored Collagen Protein is delicious and smells enticing. It tastes so delicious that you'll never miss your warm water with a lemony taste again, which is one of the best health-improving habits needed to keep your body toxin-free. With a little creativity, the possibilities are endless. Here are the most popular ways to add more collagen protein to your diet.
For weight loss and fat-burning, you can add it to:
- Warm or cold water
- Coffee or espresso drinks
- Protein shakes
- Salad dressings
- Homemade popsicles, sorbets, flavored Ice
- Homemade ice cream
- Protein pancakes
For weight gain and health maintenance (chemo/cancer patients, kids, teens, and elderly), you can add it to:
- Overnight oats
- Baked goods
- Cocktails (our collagen blunts blood sugar spikes)
LynFit Recovery Agent is our #1 selling, natural pain relief and joint healing formula that provides whole-body pain relief for ailments such as bursitis, arthritis, or tendonitis. With ingredients like turmeric, L-glutamine, glucosamine, bromelain and green tea, just to name a few, Recovery Agent helps to reduce whole body (systemic) inflammation so even your sinus will feel better.
Most of our aches and pains don’t come from the bones per se. Most are traceable to a common cause—our modern-day diets that fail to provide the body with the essential nutrients it needs to maintain strong joints and optimal health to avoid pain.
WHAT MAKES RECOVERY AGENT DIFFERENT?
Sixteen nutrients are far better than one or two! LynFit combines 16 of the purest, potent nutrients into one rapid-acting blend, and that makes all the difference.
Pharmaceutical-grade clinically researched individual nutrients combined into one superstar supplement that provides life-changing, whole-body healing, and powerful synergy. Our formula is greater than the sum of its parts. Try it, you’ll quickly see and feel the difference the same day you start taking it.
At LynFit, we believe the best way to deliver healing is to naturally work with the body’s wisdom not against it. Our supplements are safe, highly effective, and the highest-quality products you can buy. Clinically researched, inspired by nature and perfected by LynFit, made exclusively with you in mind, using the very best whole food sourced, all-natural ingredients the earth has to offer.
Nowadays it seems like everyone you talk to has some sort of ache or pain from arthritis to overuse injuries (carpal tunnel from mouse-clicking) to a common headache, yet what most people fail to realize is that surgery and the use of painkillers don't cure the underlying cause of pain. Most of the so-called remedies we take to alleviate aches and pains should be avoided due to their serious side effects. And, they slow or prevent weight loss. The solution lies in nature!
Choosing the purest form of the right blend of ingredients in exactly the amount needed by the body is the secret to fast-acting relief! You have more control over your health and pain management than you think!>Most of our aches and pains don’t come from the bones per se. Most are traceable to a common cause—our modern-day lifestyles complete with stress, both physical (excess workouts or jobs that include repetitive stress) and mental (none of us can escape), combined with diets that include eating too much meat and or processed known allergens like gluten and soy, or inflammatory-causing foods such as nightshade vegetables (tomatoes, eggplants, and peppers). All affect our health, our body, and our level of pain and inflammation.
These diets combined with today’s lifestyles deplete our nutrients levels, creating a larger demand for more, yet our diets fail to provide the body with enough of the right kind of essential nutrients, or the right amounts to maintain our health, avoid pain, and help keep our bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and joints strong and healthy. They fail to promote overall optimal health and immunity, so our bodies can overcome and avoid pain in the first place.
That’s where supplements come in and work best!
All you have to do is decide you want to give your body the very best nature has to offer. It's your body (you only get one), your health, and your life. This maximum strength full spectrum of nutrients provides natural pain relief by addressing the underlying issues that cause pain in the first place while helping to balance your body's natural, healthy inflammation response.
Recovery Agent does it naturally, so you not only feel better fast, but you’re also healing your body right at the source of the pain, which is the best pain management… before it begins!
- Works quickly to promote healing for fast-acting, maximum strength pain relief from acute injuries and “itis” conditions as well as pre and post-surgery
- Nourishes the body to accelerate healing and repair and fully restore damaged tissue
- Helps inhibit and prevent whole body, muscle, and joint pain and inflammation
- Helps improve flexibility, increase the range of motion, and relieve stiffness
- Enhances and improves immunity, including combating arthritis
- Helps to prevent cartilage, ligament, and joint deterioration and rebuild new tissue
- Nourishes the entire body in and around the affected tissues
- Reduces swelling by helping to remove excess fluids and soothe redness from the surrounding tissues to reduce inflammation and pain (systemically)
- Supports cognitive function and improves mood
- Extremely potent, all-natural whole food, comprehensive vitamin, mineral, amino acid, herbal extract, enzyme, and phytonutrient complex
- Contains the most highly bio-available ingredients your body can use and absorb without gastric upset
- Contains all the nutrients your body needs, in exactly the amounts needed for fast relief
- YOU’LL SEE AND FEEL RESULTS THE SAME DAY YOU START TAKING IT!
Turmeric, L-glutamine, glucosamine, bromelain and green tea, to name a few, for rapid relief from aches and pains
Nature's most powerful ally for a healthy inflammation response. This “King of nutrients” supports occasional pain relief, morning stiffness, immune-boosting, or after you exercise.
Improves gastrointestinal health because it is a vital nutrient for the intestines to rebuild and repair.
Acts as one of the body’s natural shock-absorbent and joint lubricants, allowing us to move around without (or at least with less) joint, bone and muscle pains.
Reduces inflammation and swelling, promotes wound healing, eases digestion, reduces muscular or joint pain, benefits heart health, and reduces allergies or asthma.
Promotes whole-body health and improves immunity, slows aging, improves vitality, and improves cardiovascular health.
Recovery Agent works synergistically with the LynFit metabolic boosting eating and exercise strategies to support your immune system, maximize your natural hormone production and balance, support normal blood sugar levels, lower stress hormone production, support the healthy structure and function of your brain and nerve cells and, most importantly, help combat oxidative damage in every cell of your body.
How much to take and when: Consistency and frequency matter! Suggested Usage: Dosage varies with weight and activity levels. See product label. Recommended for anyone who is on a weight loss or fitness program, under stress or interested in adding key nutrients related to improving heart health.
We also suggest that you add LynFit Daily Joint Recovery & Repair liquid. It’s a great complement to Recovery Agent and provides extra nourishment from glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, and collagen. These nutrients tend to run out before the others which is why we separated them into this easily absorbed liquid. You can take in-between recovery doses to maintain the highest, optimal levels of nutrients in your system, at optimum amounts consistently without overdoing it.