Natural Beauty, Hair, Skin, Nail, & Joint Health Stack (3 pcs.) | (1) Metabolic Collagen (1) Evening Primrose Oil (1) Biotin 10,000
After age 35, our collagen production declines rapidly, resulting in wrinkled skin, thinning hair, and weak bones. Many women and men choose to take a collagen supplement, but collagen powders, gummies, and pills aren’t absorbed by our bodies, leading to bloat and weight gain, making it impossible to melt off stubborn belly fat due to blood sugar spikes.
95% of Americans don’t get enough fiber or the right kind of protein. This leads to all sorts of health issues, including metabolic resistance, erratic blood sugar levels, fatigue, mood swings, hunger and cravings, and all sorts of digestive and gut health issues, slow healing, aches, pains osteoporosis, depression, anxiety, you name it... nourishing your body can help.
Drinking a LynFit Metabolic Boosting Complete Protein Shake every day makes it easy by solving all of these problems. You’ll finally start losing weight and your stomach will be flat again too. It’s the perfect blend of clean metabolic boosting protein and prebiotic fiber that goes to work improving every aspect of your health, improving gut health and immunity, and jumpstarting your weight loss, targeting dangerous belly fat the moment you drink your shake.
Hydrolyzed Type I and III Peptides, plus Biotin, Vitamin C, and Hyaluronic Acid to Support:
- Healthy hair and nail growth
- Strengthened joints and bones
- Firm, tight skin and reduced cellulite
- Improved gut health and immunity
When it comes to weight loss and melting off dangerous belly fat, the best way to ramp up your body’s collagen production is by consuming a collagen powder supplement, versus trying to consume more collagen protein in your diet.
Collagen protein is very different from other protein sources such as beef, poultry, fish, eggs, dairy, and plant sources because it features a unique amino acid profile. It's especially high in glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline, which are found only in collagen protein. Combined, these amino acids make up 40-50% of the amino acids in collagen protein, which is 10-20 times higher than other common protein sources.
Why is that important? These are the raw materials your body requires to be able to produce collagen on its own, making sure your body's collagen levels remain at healthy levels. Research shows that consuming a very specific type of collagen protein—known as collagen peptides—triggers the body to make more collagen and produce more hyaluronic acid, which is a lubricating fluid that’s a key component of healthy, hydrated skin, and healthy, supple joints.
Sure, you can buy pre-made bone broth, but there is no guarantee that the collagen it contains will be absorbed or utilized by your body. Bone broth can become an expensive habit quite quickly.
If you're trying to lose weight and melt off dangerous belly fat, and improve gut and immune health, not all collagen supplements will help. Before you start taking collagen, there are a few things you need to know.
Most collagen supplements:
- are not absorbed by your body which leads to gastric distress, stomach ache, cramps, and constipation.
- cause weight gain, bloat, and edema, (also elevates blood pressure).
- can elevate blood sugar/insulin levels (triggers cravings).
- don't work! What most people don't realize is that if your collagen powder doesn't say it's metabolic (meaning, good for weight loss), it isn't. It will most likely cause weight gain and negatively affect your metabolic health. It is best avoided unless it's LynFit Nutrition’s Metabolic Collagen.
What is Collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant important protein in your body. In fact, collagen constitutes a whopping 30% of the protein in your body. Aside from water, collagen is the most plentiful substance in your body.
Over 90% of the collagen in your body is comprised of Type I and III collagen. Proteins in these types include glycine, proline, alanine, and hydroxyproline.
- Glycine: The amino acid found at the highest level in collagen, requires more serine than your body can produce. Studies suggest the need for glycine supplementation to achieve maximum metabolic processes.
- Proline: A non-essential amino acid synthesized from glycine and important in the function of joints and tendons.
- Alanine: An amino acid used in the biosynthesis of proteins.
- Hydroxyproline: An amino acid that plays an essential role in the stability of collagen.
Collagen is literally the glue (it comes from the Greek word for glue) that supports, connects, and binds every cell in your body, holding everything together. Without proper amounts of collagen, your body can't function optimally.
Research indicates that by age 40, our body's ability to produce collagen decreases by 25%. By age 60, it has decreased by over 50%. Despite the fact that it’s made up of non-essential amino acids, meeting your body's collagen requirements through diet cannot be met, yet the demand for collagen is at its highest.
Proper amounts of collagen are vital for:
- Minimizing fine lines and wrinkles
- Firming and tightening skin
- Reducing cellulite
- Correcting weak, damaged nails and nail beds
- Thickening fine hair, slowing hair loss and improving hair health and regrowth
- Improving circulation
- Protecting joint health
- Hydrating and cushioning joints, keeping them pliable and less stiff
- Supporting bone matrix (36% of bones are made up of collagen Type I and III)
- Improving tooth and gum health (promotes gum growth)
- Improving digestion and nutrient assimilation
- Strengthening gut lining, improving gut and immune health
- Creating strong, more pliable, and resilient tendons and ligaments
- Improving brain health and memory
- Preventing age-related muscle wasting, preventing metabolic slowdown, and loose crepey skin
- Promoting glycine production, which builds lean muscle tissue and improves fat-burning while you sleep
Why Do You Need to Take Metabolic Collagen Powder?
When we are young, our bodies make all of the collagen it needs. That's why our skin is firm, glowing, less wrinkly, our joints are supple, and our digestion is less of an issue. As we age, our body loses its ability to make collagen. To make matters worse, our body begins to rapidly break down collagen, especially when we are stressed, sick, dieting, engaging in exercise daily, or repetitive stress activities like typing, texting, or performing work or household chores. Sun exposure and, of course, our diet and daily medication use also affect the breaking down of collagen.
Consuming sugar, refined carbohydrates (anything you buy in a store, even if it appears healthy), and poor quality fats such as industrially produced vegetables oils and saturated fats that are over-consumed (due to diets like full fat keto and Paleo) all contribute to collagen depletion.
The bottom line is that your body produces less collagen and you need to supplement with it every day as you age.
Collagen reduction shows up in a variety of ways:
- Saggy, crepey skin
- More lines and wrinkles
- Hair getting thinner and more damaged and growing slower
- Nails grow slower and are less strong, becoming brittle and less healthy
- Joints become stiff, ache more, and less flexible
- Recovering after exercise, golf, tennis, or housework is more challenging
- Occasional gut-related complaints such as constipation, IBS, leaky gut, indigestion, gas, bloating, feeling nauseous, full, diarrhea, food sensitivity, SIBO, lactose intolerance, unable to digest certain foods you once were able to... all begin to pop up due to the lack of adequate quality collagen that your body can absorb
The good news is that it's easy to rev up your body's collagen production without causing weight gain or gastric distress. Make sure you're taking LynFit Metabolic Collagen every day!
Metabolic collagen is bioactive and more absorbable than any other collagen supplement you can buy. Most collagen powders, including most bone broths and gelatin supplements, are not absorbed by our bodies; therefore, go unused.
- Most are missing one of the essential amino acids. Collagen protein is missing the essential amino acid tryptophan, which is why we suggest combining them together for maximum potency. Our collagen will still work if you choose not to combine it with essential aminos, but is ten times more potent when you do.
- Most taste and smell, which limits how you can, or will, want to use them and can ruin the taste of whatever you mix them in.
- Most don’t dissolve well in cold or room temperature liquids, often leaving a sticky, clumpy mess at the bottom of your glass that’s unpleasant to drink and clogs your system.
Fortunately, LynFit Metabolic Collagen will change all of that!
LynFit Metabolic Collagen provides specific nutritional support for multiple whole-body benefits, starting with improving gut health, digestion, assimilation, and strengthening your immune health. All these without causing weight gain, blocking fat loss or causing digestive distress. It's the only collagen that can say it's metabolic, and specifically designed to help those who are overweight, have a sluggish metabolism, are hypothyroid, or have sensitivities (allergies). Pure, potent collagen peptides from grass-fed, pasture-raised cattle (types I and III).
Of course, LynFit Metabolic Collagen Protein contains collagen protein that is naturally hydrolyzed and features bioactive collagen peptides that are easily absorbed intact and trigger the body to make more collagen on its own, while stimulating the production of hyaluronic acid (the lubricating fluid that's a key component of a healthy body and hydrated skin). Inspired by nature and perfected by science to...
- tighten, firm, and tone skin.
- reduce and soften fine lines and wrinkles.
- improve hair health, slow hair loss, and boost growth.
- improve and strengthen nails.
- alleviate joint aches, pains, and stiffness.
- protect joint, muscle, ligament, tendon, and cartilage health.
- strengthen bones and teeth.
- improve recovery and healing.
- enhance recovery after stress, exercise, or physical activity.
- preserve lean muscle, preventing metabolic slowdown.
- improve gut, brain, and cardiac health.
- improve whole-body and immune health.
LynFit Metabolic Collagen Protein Powder comes in a delicious, light, and fresh lemony citrus flavor that mixes and dissolves easily in cold or hot water or liquids. Thanks to nanotechnology, we were able to formulate powdered collagen with a 98% absorption rate that doesn't clump. It tastes so great you will want to drink it, forcing you to drink more water... a win-win solution.
You can add it to your warm water or tea, metabolic boosting protein shake, smoothie, lean and clean baked goods, homemade sorbet, or your grab-n-go water bottle.
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors
- Pharmaceutical-grade and clinically dosed
Simply add one (1) scoop to your favorite liquids or food. It provides your body with the nutrients it needs to support whole-body health, improve immunity, and improve hair, skin, nails, and joints. Try these popular ways to enjoy Metabolic Collagen Powder.
- Add (1 scoop) of Metabolic Collagen Powder to (8 oz.) of warm water first thing in the morning (it won't break your fast)
- Add (1-2 scoops) to Vanilla Metabolic Boosting Protein Powder for a delicious metabolic and collagen-boosting Lemon Creme Smoothie
- Add (1 scoop) Metabolic Collagen + (1 scoop) LynFit Essential Aminos to (8-10 oz.) of cold water for a delicious Strawberry Lemonade
Unlike many bone broth, gelatin, and collagen powders, which can only be added to hot liquids, LynFit Metabolic Collagen Protein Powder mixes easily in hot and cool liquids. And, unlike some collagen powders, which have a distinct taste and smell, our light citrus-flavored Collagen Protein is delicious and smells enticing. It tastes so delicious that you'll never miss your warm water with a lemony taste again, which is one of the best health-improving habits needed to keep your body toxin-free. With a little creativity, the possibilities are endless. Here are the most popular ways to add more collagen protein to your diet.
For weight loss and fat-burning, you can add it to:
- Warm or cold water
- Coffee or espresso drinks
- Protein shakes
- Salad dressings
- Homemade popsicles, sorbets, flavored Ice
- Homemade ice cream
- Protein pancakes
For weight gain and health maintenance (chemo/cancer patients, kids, teens, and elderly), you can add it to:
- Overnight oats
- Baked goods
- Cocktails (our collagen blunts blood sugar spikes)
70% of adults and 95% of children in the United States do not consume enough essential fats, and it's impacting every aspect of their health, starting with hormonal insufficiency. This leads to excessive hunger and cravings, moodiness, memory and focus issues, skin issues, hair loss, dry eyes, joint stiffness, arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, aches, pains (including nerve damage), and heart issues.
Women and girls' EFA deficiency can exacerbate PMS moodiness and discomfort, and cause more frequent hot flashes and night sweats, in addition to fatigue.
Men can experience low testosterone, low sperm counts, stiff, achy joints, and impaired muscle recovery.
The problem is obvious; we can't depend on diet to supply our body's needs, especially when it comes to essential fatty acids. Most store-bought essential fatty acids/omegas either don't contain enough of the essential fats or are so old by the time they reach the shelves that they are worthless. Even worse, they can be loaded with heavy metals, and toxins that don't work that can make you sick and block the weight loss process.
INTRODUCING LynFit Nutrition’s plant-powered Pure Evening of Primrose Oil. It's the only vegan omega that provides your body with the critical essential fatty acids (particularly gamma-linolenic acid - GLA) from pure evening primrose seed. It's clinically dosed and proven to work, supporting women's health without slowing weight loss or blocking the fat-burning process.
Just like vitamins and minerals, there are specific fatty acids that are essential to our health, yet our body cannot produce them on its own (essential fatty acids). Therefore, they must be obtained through your diet, or for best weight loss and fat-burning results, through nutritional supplementation.
Evening of Primrose has been used for centuries in America and is still very popular throughout Europe to support women's, men's, and children’s health for a wide range of physiological functions due to its high levels of GLA (gamma-linoleic acid), which function as precursors for prostaglandin synthesis. This plays a significant role in inflammation and pain. GLA keeps them balanced, relieving pain naturally with direct action on nerve endings, preventing the overstimulation of nerves.
LynFit Nutrition’s Evening of Primrose Oil provides the proper amount of gamma-linolenic acid essential fatty acid in a concentrated and most absorbable liposomal soft gel form that's been cold-pressed and produced without using solvents or additives. Your body gets what it needs without slowing weight loss or blocking the fat-burning process.
Liposomal softgels allow more of the purified oil to enter your bloodstream, allowing more of the essential fat to be absorbed by your body, without stomach upset or gastric distress. It also means you don't need to take as much, which would interfere with weight loss and could block the fat-burning process. Bottom line … you can take less because your body will absorb more.
WHO SHOULD TAKE IT?
EVERYONE... including your husband and kids!
Evening of Primrose Oil is commonly recommended as a natural anti-inflammatory for those who prefer a vegan source of EFA’s or are allergic to fish oils, have skin problems, joint issues, digestive upsets (like colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, SIBO, GERD/acid reflux). Due to its high absorption rate, it won't cause fish burps or an upset stomach.
It can be taken by itself as an essential fatty acid nutritional supplement or with our Pure Omega 3, which we suggest for maximum benefits.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Reduces pain and inflammation (arthritis, psoriatic, bursitis, tendonitis, sinusitis, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel)
- Improves muscle and joint health
- Alleviates aches, pains, and morning stiffness
- Headache relief and prevention
- Balances hormones (including cortisol)
- Improves mood (including PMS)
- Reduces hot flashes and night sweats
- Improves skin tone and health
- Alleviates itchy, dry skin
- Reduces cholesterol
- Brain health
- Short term memory loss
- Menopausal support/weight loss
- Improves nail health
- Prevents hair loss/promotes hair regrowth and health
- Improves/protects gut health
- Immune protection
- Alleviates dry eye
- Antioxidant protection
- Slows aging process
- Improves circulation
- Heals and protects nerve receptors
- Improves sleep quality
- Improves calcium retention in bones
- Prevents and relieves dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis
- Stops breast and period pain
- Prevents EFA deficiency from weight loss, workouts, and stress
LynFIt Nutrition's Evening of Primrose Oil brings the extra strength essential fatty acids your body needs, helping you feel good from the inside out.
Our pure Evening of Primrose Oil, like most essential fatty acids, is prone to oxidation. That's why we preserved the integrity of the oils by packaging them in a liquid-filled liposomal soft gel to protect against the damaging effects of oxidation, preserving its effects on potency. This makes our softgels the perfect way to protect and enjoy the benefits of the delicate oils. Potency + Purity = MAXIMUM BENEFITS!
Suggested Use: Take (1) one Evening of Primrose Oil before bed.
General: Take one to two (1-2) softgels daily or as directed by a physician, with or without food.
As with any dietary supplement, this product is most effective when taken in conjunction with a healthy high protein diet and active lifestyle.
For maximum benefits, we suggest increasing dosage to:
- 1,000 mg daily as a beauty supplement
- 2,000 mg daily for severe PMS, menopausal symptoms, or inflammation
Stack with Daily Repair Liquid Collagen and Daily Power Shot liquid multivitamin and mineral.
LynFit Nutrition's organic plant-powered Biotin provides your body with the additional B7 Biotin in the clinical dose proven to work. An ultra-absorbent liposomal softgel protects and preserves potency. Free of fillers, pesticides, artificial ingredients, and preservatives, so it won't block the fat-burning process or cause unexplained weight gain or bloat the way unknown brands can.
If your hair, skin, nails, or energy needs a boost, LynFit Nutrition's Biotin 10,000 supplement can help you become your best self. Beauty starts from within.
Biotin, or Vitamin B7, Vitamin H, or Coenzyme R in the clinical nutrition world, is one of the B complex vitamins responsible for breaking down fat and carbohydrates, helping to reduce and regulate LDL (bad) cholesterol, and blood sugar. It turns them into energy, providing fuel for our body's necessary functions, It is now popular for its superpowers when it comes to improving hair, skin, and nail health.
Our pharmaceutical-grade Biotin 10,000 is clinically dosed, providing the specific amounts of biotin in the most absorbable form, proven to work when it comes to promoting regrowth and boosting collagen production.
Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that is not stored in your body for long. For the most part, every time you go to the bathroom your body excretes it. Your body doesn’t naturally produce it either, which is why we suggest adding it to your nutritional supplement stacks, even if the supplement you are taking already contains biotin. For maximum efficiency, it’s best to take it two or more hours after you took a supplement that contains B vitamins to keep your body's biotin stores filled up.
That's why our bodies require more biotin/B vitamins when trying to lose weight, burn fat, are under stress, recovering from surgery, or injury, are hypothyroid, or deal with digestive issues such as leaky gut or IBS.
Biotin is also necessary to produce keratin, a protein that promotes strong nails and hair.
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR BODY NEEDS MORE BIOTIN?
Hair Health or Unhealthy Hair
- Brittle and weak
- Hair loss and/or thinning hair
- Slow growth/regrowth
- Dry, damaged hair
- Lackluster/no shine
- Dry or scaly skin
- Loose crepey skin/lack of skin tone and tightness
- Red rashes on the skin (especially the face)
- Cracking in the corners of the mouth
- Brittle and weak
- Slow growth/regrowth
- Nail lifting off the bed
- Unhealthy toenails
- Dry eyes
- Itchy eyes
- Weight gain
- Increased or decreased appetite
- Nausea/frequent upset stomach
- Weakness/difficulty walking
- Gastrointestinal changes (SIBO, IBS, acid reflux)
- Insomnia or difficulty sleeping
- Tingling, prickling, burning sensation in hands and feet
- Muscle pain
- Chronic aches and pains that don't respond well to treatments
Suggested General Use: Take one (1) Biotin 10,000 with water anytime, with or without food.
Hair Loss/Regrowth: Take (2-4) Biotin 10,000 evenly spread throughout the day, making sure there are three or more hours in-between doses.
Nerve Healing: Take (2-4) Biotin 10,000 evenly spread throughout the day, making sure there are three or more hours in-between doses.
For Maximum Results, Stack With:
Complete Protein Powder (all) for the full spectrum of essential amino acids
Daily Repair Liquid Bovine Collagen + Hyaluronic Acid, Glucosamine that regulates the synthesis of collagen in cartilage and provides mild anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting benefits, combined with Daily Repair Liquid's superstar lineup of vitamin C and MSM.