FAQs - The Leaner Lifestyle
Q: I'm having difficulties sleeping and, as a result, I feel sluggish all day. What can I do?
A: Don't take over the counter sleep aids. They slow your metabolism. LynFit Lean Sleep helps you to sleep while providing health benefits of pure, clean melatonin. Take (1) Lean Sleep 30 minutes before bed. You won't wake up groggy even if you take it in the middle of the night. It allows you to burn fat while you sleep for less than .50 cents per day.
Q: I'm craving a cleanse due to feeling constipated.
A: That's what the LynFit Raspberry Ketone Cleanse is for. Clogged systems don't work properly, so it's best to start your Leaner Lifestyle plan with a cleanse. Taking 1–2 per day will help keep you regular while your body adapts to a new way of eating without all the carbs and fats.
Q: I'm still struggling with cravings, fatigue, and soreness.
A: One supplement everyone should take every day is LynFit Pure Omega-3. It is made from purified Omega-3 and is the only formula that contains exactly the amount of DHA and EPA that your body needs for best results. Take (1) Pure Omega-3 at 3 pm daily to offset cravings and hunger when it attacks us the worst. Take another one at bedtime for restful, restorative sleep. There's really never a bad time to take it.
Q: I feel like I should still be taking a multivitamin.
A: The first thing I do when I wake up is take a LynFit Daily Power Shot. It not only gives me energy to help me get through a grueling day (without nervousness or jitters), it provides my body with every single nutrient it needs to stay healthy while boosting my immune system. Minerals are necessary for 95 percent of the body's daily functions, yet our bodies don't make them. Power Shot is the most nutritionally complete multivitamin; containing minerals and enzymes. Take 1oz. (or use the measuring cup provided) first thing in the morning or when you feel you need a boost.
Q: I suffer from arthritis, sore, achy joints, and restless legs.
A: You'll want to take LynFit Recovery Agent instead of over the counter pain relievers as they slow down your metabolism. We all suffer from sore, painful joints at one time or another. Sometimes it can be from starting a new workout, overuse, injury, arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, or maybe you're healing from surgery or illness. Whatever the reason, your body sends out pain signals letting you know that it needs additional nutritional support to heal and repair from the inside out.
Recovery Agent is a combination of 16 ingredients in exactly the amount your body needs to make you feel better fast. Take the Recovery Agent according to the guidelines found on the label set specifically for your body weight for maximum effectiveness.
Q: Aside from the four core element steps, what can I do to get started on the Leaner Lifestyle?
A: You can get started living the Leaner Lifestyle right away.
Need help with anything that's not discussed here? Send me an email (email@example.com) or book a phone consult. I want to help you in any way I can, and most importantly, I want to hear all about your story!
- Begin by ordering the Leaner Lifestyle System (it's the best value) or choose the kit that best suits your specific weight loss needs, so you'll have everything you need to get started losing weight right away at your fingertips.
- Save $ and get motivated by subscribing to my free newsletter, so you receive money saving discounts and lots of support and motivation. Also, check my blog for past articles that will help you get revved up for your new you.
- Order your favorite metabolic boosting Leaner Lifestyle workout DVDs (or downloads so you can download to your IPad or mobile device). That way you can exercise wherever you are - no more excuses! Make sure you have comfortable sneakers with enough support so you can begin walking today.
*While I do suggest walking daily while you wait for your order to arrive, it's best to stop all other forms of fitness as the may be part of the problem - not a solution. If you don't own dumbbells go buy a pair of 5 and 8 pounds to start for women, and 12 and 15 for men.
- While you wait for your order to arrive: Clean out your cabinets of all junk food and triggers. And I mean all of it!
Ask for support from your significant other and your kids. Tell them what you're doing and ask them to join you. You need them in your corner, and they will help you more than you know.
Begin removing any obstacles that might get in your way like social functions or entertaining yourself by eating out all the time. Think of ways to replace those unhealthy habits with new ones like going to church or walking.
Obstacles can also be people who sabotage you! While you don't need to blacklist them, you should limit your exposure until you feel strong enough to handle temptation. Believe it or not, you best friend can be your worst enemy when it comes to losing weight.
- Check out the delicious metabolic boosting Complete Protein Shake recipes to see how to make the best-tasting protein shakes you've ever had.
- Weigh yourself today and every day. Write it down. In fact, weigh yourself every day the minute you wake up and keep a journal of it.
- Begin writing down everything you eat, especially on those "bad" eating days, and compare it to my Food Journal. It will help you see where you have gone off and what needs improvement.
- Choose your favorite metabolic boosting recipes from my book, The Metabolism Solution so you can begin shopping for what you may need.