Fit In 5 Metabolic Boosting Workout DVD
Boost metabolism, burn fat, reshape & define muscles without adding bulk, in just 5 minutes daily!
Shredding workout done in super-set style:
- Workout #1: Better back & improved posture
- Workout #2: Leaner, more toned arms
- Workout #3: Buffed upper body
- Workout #4: Flat abs, strong core
- Workout #5: Swiveled shoulders
- Workout #6: Leaner, tighter, firmer legs
BONUS FEATURES: A.M. & P.M. Recovery Stretches Included!
Each workout is safe and will tighten, tone, and reshape your body with an emphasis on posture correction, so you look more fit and skin tightening.
Improving your fitness level is easier than you think, but the sad reality is that most of us have come to accept some form of pain as normal and allow ourselves to become victims to our aches and pains as a normal, inevitable part of life. Sadly, we believe there is nothing we can do. But the truth is, there is nothing “normal” about chronic pain. Our bodies are not designed to endure it and should not have to. It only takes 10 minutes, three times weekly, to experience health-boosting benefits such as:
- Reversing the aging process
- Improving posture
- Strengthening bones
- Toning and improving muscle tone
- Improving balance
- Improving flexibility
- Improving energy and stamina
- Improving sleep
- Boosting metabolism
- Lowering and balancing blood sugar
- Improving heart health
- Lowering blood pressure
- Decreasing hunger
- Protecting joints
- Providing whole body aches and pain relief
- Improving mood and alleviating depression
This FIT in 5 workout is the solution to getting into better shape and improving your health. You’ll notice a difference in the shape of your muscles the same day you start. We guarantee it or your money back!
It's good for all fitness levels. Even the advanced will see results. Train smart. This workout is safe to do even if you have problems with your back, shoulder or knees. Any body part that has an issue can be improved with this workout.
*Always check with your health practitioner before beginning any new workout regimen.