Boost Hair & Nail Regrowth Stack (2 pcs.): (1) Metabolic Collagen Powder & (1) Essential Amino Acids
Hair loss and hair health mirror your body's nutritional state. Most hair loss issues are caused by underlying nutritional deficiencies that affect your hormones, including the stress hormone cortisol.
After age 35, our collagen production declines rapidly, resulting in wrinkled skin, thinning hair, and weak bones. Many women and men choose to take a collagen supplement. Still, most collagen powders, gummies, and pills aren’t absorbed by our bodies, leading to bloat and weight gain, making it impossible to melt off stubborn belly fat due to blood sugar spikes.
95% of Americans don’t get enough fiber or the right kind of protein. This leads to all sorts of health issues, including metabolic resistance, erratic blood sugar levels, fatigue, mood swings, hunger and cravings, digestive and gut health issues, slow healing, aches, pains, osteoporosis, depression, anxiety, you name it, nourishing your body can help.
Drinking a LynFit Metabolic Boosting Complete Protein Shake daily makes it easy to solve all these problems. You’ll finally start losing weight, and your stomach will be flat again. It’s the perfect blend of clean metabolic boosting protein and prebiotic fiber that improves every aspect of your health, gut health, and immunity, jumpstarting your weight loss targeting dangerous belly fat the moment you drink your shake.
Hydrolyzed Type I and III Peptides, plus Biotin, Vitamin C, and Hyaluronic Acid to Support:
- Healthy hair and nail growth
- Strengthened joints and bones
- Firm, tight skin, and reduced cellulite
- Improved gut health and immunity
When it comes to weight loss and melting off dangerous belly fat, the best way to ramp up your body’s collagen production is by consuming a collagen powder supplement versus trying to drink more collagen protein in your diet.
Collagen differs significantly from other protein sources such as beef, poultry, fish, eggs, dairy, and plant sources because it has a unique amino acid profile. It's incredibly high in glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline, found only in collagen protein. Combined, these amino acids make up 40-50% of the amino acids in collagen protein, which is 10-20 times higher than other familiar protein sources.
Why is that important? These are the raw materials your body requires to produce collagen on its own, ensuring your body's collagen levels remain healthy. Research shows that consuming a particular type of collagen protein—known as collagen peptides—triggers the body to make more collagen and produce more hyaluronic acid, a lubricating fluid key to healthy, hydrated skin and healthy, supple joints.
Sure, you can buy pre-made bone broth, but there is no guarantee that your body will absorb or utilize the collagen it contains. Bone broth can become an expensive habit quite quickly.
If you're trying to lose weight, melt off dangerous belly fat, and improve gut and immune health, not all collagen supplements will help. Before you start taking collagen, there are a few things you need to know.
Most collagen supplements:
- are not absorbed by your body, leading to gastric distress, stomach aches, cramps, and constipation.
- cause weight gain, bloat, and edema (also elevates blood pressure).
- can boost blood sugar/insulin levels (triggers cravings).
- don't work! Most people don't realize that if your collagen powder doesn't say it's metabolic (meaning suitable for weight loss), it isn't. It will most likely cause weight gain and negatively affect your metabolic health. It is best avoided unless it's LynFit Nutrition’s Metabolic Collagen.
What is Collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant essential protein in your body. Collagen constitutes a whopping 30% of the protein in your body. Aside from water, collagen is the most plentiful substance in your body.
Over 90% of the collagen in your body is comprised of Type I and III collagen. Proteins in these types include glycine, proline, alanine, and hydroxyproline.
- Glycine: The amino acid found at the highest level in collagen requires more serine than your body can produce. Studies suggest the need for glycine supplementation to achieve maximum metabolic processes.
- Proline: A non-essential amino acid synthesized from glycine and essential in the function of joints and tendons.
- Alanine: An amino acid used in the biosynthesis of proteins.
- Hydroxyproline: An amino acid that plays an essential role in the stability of collagen.
Collagen is the glue (from the Greek word for glue) that supports, connects, and binds every cell in your body, holding everything together. Without proper amounts of collagen, your body can't function optimally.
Research indicates that by age 40, our body's ability to produce collagen decreases by 25%. By age 60, it has reduced by over 50%. Even though it’s made up of non-essential amino acids, meeting your body's collagen requirements through diet cannot be met, yet the demand for collagen is at its highest.
Proper amounts of collagen are vital for:
- Minimizing fine lines and wrinkles
- Firming and tightening skin
- Reducing cellulite
- Correcting weak, damaged nails and nail beds
- Thickening fine hair, slowing hair loss, and improving hair health and regrowth
- Improving circulation
- Protecting joint health
- Hydrating and cushioning joints, keeping them pliable and less stiff
- Supporting bone matrix (36% of bones are made up of collagen Type I and III)
- Improving tooth and gum health (promotes gum growth)
- Improving digestion and nutrient assimilation
- Strengthening gut lining, improving gut and immune health
- Creating strong, more pliable, and resilient tendons and ligaments
- Improving brain health and memory
- Preventing age-related muscle wasting, preventing metabolic slowdown, and loose crepey skin
- Promoting glycine production, which builds lean muscle tissue and improves fat-burning while you sleep
Why Do You Need to Take Metabolic Collagen Powder?
When we are young, our bodies make all the collagen they need. That's why our skin is firm, glowing, less wrinkly, our joints are supple, and our digestion is less of an issue. As we age, our body loses its ability to make collagen. To make matters worse, our body rapidly breaks down collagen, especially when stressed, sick, dieting, engaging in daily exercise, or repetitive stress activities like typing, texting, or performing work or household chores. Sun exposure and our diet and daily medication use also affect the breaking down of collagen.
Consuming sugar, refined carbohydrates (anything you buy in a store, even if it appears healthy), and poor-quality fats such as industrially produced vegetable oils and saturated fats that are over-consumed (due to diets like full-fat keto and Paleo) all contribute to collagen depletion.
The bottom line is that your body produces less collagen, which you must supplement daily as you age.
Collagen reduction shows up in a variety of ways:
- Saggy, crepey skin
- More lines and wrinkles
- Hair getting thinner and more damaged and growing slower
- Nails grow slower and are less strong, becoming brittle and less healthy
- Joints become stiff, ache more, and less flexible
- Recovering after exercise, golf, tennis, or housework is more challenging
- Occasional gut-related complaints such as constipation, IBS, leaky gut, indigestion, gas, bloating, feeling nauseous, full, diarrhea, food sensitivity, SIBO, lactose intolerance, inability to digest certain foods you once were able to... all begin to pop up due to the lack of adequate quality collagen that your body can absorb.
The good news is that it's easy to rev up your body's collagen production without causing weight gain or gastric distress. Make sure you're taking LynFit Metabolic Collagen every day!
Metabolic collagen is bioactive and more absorbable than any other collagen supplement you can buy. Most collagen powders, including most bone broths and gelatin supplements, are not absorbed by our bodies; therefore, they go unused.
- Most are missing one of the essential amino acids. Collagen protein lacks the essential amino acid tryptophan, so we suggest combining them for maximum potency. Our collagen will still work if you choose not to combine it with essential amino, but it is ten times more potent when you do.
- Most taste and smell, which limits how you can, or will, want to use them and can ruin the flavor of whatever you mix them in.
- Most don’t dissolve well in cold or room temperature liquids, often leaving a sticky, clumpy mess at the bottom of your glass that’s unpleasant to drink and clogs your system.
Fortunately, LynFit Metabolic Collagen will change all of that!
LynFit Metabolic Collagen provides specific nutritional support for multiple whole-body benefits, starting with improving gut health, digestion, assimilation, and strengthening your immune health. All of these without causing weight gain, blocking fat loss, or causing digestive distress. It's the only collagen that can say it's metabolic and specifically designed to help those who are overweight, have a sluggish metabolism, are hypothyroid, or have sensitivities (allergies). Pure, potent collagen peptides from grass-fed, pasture-raised cattle (types I and III).
Of course, LynFit Metabolic Collagen Protein contains collagen protein that is naturally hydrolyzed and features bioactive collagen peptides that are easily absorbed intact and trigger the body to make more collagen on its own while stimulating the production of hyaluronic acid (the lubricating fluid that's a vital component of a healthy body and hydrated skin). Inspired by nature and perfected by science to...
- Tighten, firm, and tone skin.
- Reduce and soften fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improve hair health, slow hair loss, and boost growth.
- enhance and strengthen nails.
- Alleviate joint aches, pains, and stiffness.
- Protect joint, muscle, ligament, tendon, and cartilage health.
- Strengthen bones and teeth.
- Improve recovery and healing.
- Enhance recovery after stress, exercise, or physical activity.
- Preserve lean muscle, preventing metabolic slowdown.
- Improve gut, brain, and cardiac health.
- Improve whole-body and immune health.
LynFit Metabolic Collagen Protein Powder is a delicious, light, fresh, lemony citrus flavor that mixes and dissolves easily in cold or hot water or liquids. Thanks to nanotechnology, we formulated powdered collagen with a 98% absorption rate that doesn't clump. It tastes so great you will want to drink it, forcing you to drink more water... a win-win solution.
Add it to your warm water or tea, metabolic boosting protein shake, smoothie, lean and clean baked goods, homemade sorbet, or grab-n-go water bottle.
- Pharmaceutical-grade and clinically dosed
Add one (1) scoop to your favorite liquids or food. It provides your body with the nutrients it needs to support whole-body health, improve immunity, and improve hair, skin, nails, and joints. Try these popular ways to enjoy Metabolic Collagen Powder.
- Add (1 scoop) of Metabolic Collagen Powder to (8 oz.) of warm water first thing in the morning (it won't break your fast)
- Add (1-2 scoops) to Vanilla Metabolic Boosting Protein Powder for a delicious metabolic and collagen-boosting Lemon Creme Smoothie
- Add (1 scoop) Metabolic Collagen + (1 scoop) LynFit Essential Aminos to (8-10 oz.) of cold water for a delicious Strawberry Lemonade
Unlike many bone broth, gelatin, and collagen powders, which can only be added to hot liquids, LynFit Metabolic Collagen Protein Powder mixes easily in hot and cool liquids. And, unlike some collagen powders, which have a distinct taste and smell, our light citrus-flavored Collagen Protein is delicious and enticing. It tastes so delicious that you'll never miss your warm water with a lemony flavor again, which is one of the best health-improving habits needed to keep your body toxin-free. With a bit of creativity, the possibilities are endless. Here are the most popular ways to add collagen protein to your diet.
For weight loss and fat-burning, you can add it to:
- Warm or cold water
- Coffee or espresso drinks
- Protein shakes
- Salad dressings
- Homemade popsicles, sorbets, flavored Ice
- Homemade ice cream
- Protein pancakes
For weight gain and health maintenance (chemo/cancer patients, kids, teens, and elderly), you can add it to:
- Overnight oats
- Baked goods
- Cocktails (our collagen blunts blood sugar spikes)
Take (1-2 shots-ounces) of Daily Repair Liquid Collagen first thing in the morning with (1) Biotin or right before bed.
Metabolic Collagen Powder can be taken anytime during the day as often as you’d like. It can also be taken before bed in warm water to improve healing and repair while you sleep.
For severe hair loss or accelerated hair regrowth, increase the amounts used and space the usage throughout the day.
What are LynFit Nutrition® Essential Amino Acids, and why are they the perfect amino acid?
Essential Amino Acid Powder, plus electrolytes, is a powdered version of our flagship Complete Protein Powder. One scoop of this powder is equivalent to taking fistfuls of amino acids or chugging sports/hydration drinks loaded with sodium and incorrectly balanced, negatively affecting metabolic health, increasing bloat, edema, and blood pressure, blocking weight loss and fat-burning. It's a convenient, delicious flavor specifically designed for those with difficulty taking pills, tablets, protein powders, or drinking enough water. Just mix with water or add to your protein powder and enjoy!
Our delicious essential amino acids + electrolytes are in a form and ratio of 99% utilized by the body to build new protein and collagen. It is wholly absorbed into the bloodstream within an average of 15 minutes by anyone, no matter the state of their digestive system or speed of metabolism.
- Pharmaceutical-grade (higher quality)
- Clinically dosed (dosages that research proves work)
- Nutraceutical (natural targeted nutrients for specific goals toward weight loss and fat-burning to improve metabolic health)
Why is the 99% utilization emphasized? Because no other protein is calorie-free or has a 99% absorption rate. This unique 99% utilization rate makes it virtually calorie-free and thermogenic, meaning it stimulates your metabolism, you lose more weight and become hydrated.
Most amino acids, store-bought protein, and vital collagen powders have meager absorption rates so they can cause bloat, indigestion, and constipation, especially for hypothyroid and sensitive, slow-metabolizing stomachs. This prevents new cells, lean muscle tissue, and protein from being formed. The result is edema, weight gain, blocked weight loss, and fat-burning. What isn't used by the body often triggers spikes in blood sugar levels, converted to glycogen (stored sugar), or stored as fat, sabotaging weight loss and fat-burning efforts.
Essential amino acids' 99% absorption rate is the best you'll ever find and is superior to the food-sourced amino acids, including whey, at the top of the PER chart.
Many people assume that “real food” is the best way to meet their body's protein requirements and that eating straight protein is the best. However, most don’t realize that they are actually spiking blood sugar levels due to low absorption rates and overconsumption, both of which trigger fat storage and stop weight loss.
If all the protein you consumed had high absorption rates and were utilized like the Essential Aminos, you wouldn't have to keep dieting to lose weight or overexercise to burn off stubborn belly fat. Every aspect of your health would improve.
That's why LynFit created Essential Metabolic Aminos with both EAA (Essential Amino Acids) and BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids) + hydrating electrolytes. Pure, potent, essential, and non-essential amino acids are in the exact ratio the human body needs to make new protein cells and boost collagen production without weight gain or extra calories or carbs. They are so clean they won't even break your fast. It's the purest and perfect protein for the human body. Nothing else comes close.
- 100% vegan
- Dairy, egg, gluten, soy, fat, calorie, carb, and sugar-free
Essential amino naturally energize and improve focus, dramatically improve strength and endurance, and reduce recovery time.
Its 99% absorption and utilization rate also mean it can be used to prevent muscle loss during reduced calorie periods (missed meals, dieting for fat loss, intermittent fasting, travel, or being too busy to eat right), protecting lean muscle tissue. Skin tone is improved, keeping it tight and firm (including the back of the arm, thighs, and face), and hair and nails are improved. If used more than 3-4 times daily, you can gain lean muscle, which is difficult as you age.
... If you're looking to get stronger and leaner, perform better, and recover faster
... And, if you want a clean protein source without the toxins and the calories
... If you want to avoid blood sugar spikes, bloating, and fatigue due to poorly digested proteins
Then you must try our convenient, delicious, naturally flavored Strawberry Blast Essential Amino Acid Powder. Feed the muscle, starve the fat, and experience the results!
- Faster and sustained metabolism
- More sustainable energy
- More efficient fat-burning, targeting stubborn belly fat
- Increased lean muscle tissue
- Improved strength, athletic performance, speed
- Heal and recover faster
- Strengthen and protect gut health and immunity
- Improved hydration
- Prevents hunger and cravings
- Rebalanced inflammation
- Firms and tightens skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
Essential Amino Acids provide your body with the fuel it needs!
How Your Body Utilizes Protein
The difference between essential and non-essential amino acids is that your body doesn't need all of them. Regarding metabolic health, none of the amino acids are inferior or less essential than the others. It's the fact that your body cannot produce the ones called essential amino acids on its own. It has to get them from outside sources (i.e., your diet), which depends on providing the specific type of amino acids in the proper amounts and a usable form so your body can absorb them.
Your body requires more specific amino acids and fewer others, so it's more complex than having one of each, per se. For example, a car requires an engine, four tires, spark plugs, brakes, a steering wheel, a seat, and a gas pedal, all needed for you to drive it. If you have six tires and an engine but no spark plugs or gas, the car will not start, and you will have the extra wheels. But the car still wouldn't start, which is the problem.
The same principle applies to amino acids and your metabolic health. More specific amino and insufficient others prevent the ones you have from being used and are deemed excess. Non-essential amino acids, often our favorite to consume, are rarely utilized (for example, yogurt, certain collagens, vegan sources, etc.). The body only uses the amino acids it needs.
Since your body cannot store amino acids for later use or pair them with new or other amino acids that are consumed, it either converts them to usable energy, glucose (blood sugar), and then eliminates the excess through the kidneys in your urine, or it stores them as fat, which is hard to burn off, especially as you age and metabolism declines.
The health of our metabolism determines whether or not the excess sugar is burned off or stored as fat.
That's why, as you get older or are stressed, it becomes harder to lose weight and easier to gain weight. Your metabolism begins to slow unless it's fueled with the specific amino acids it needs, in the proper amounts, in a form that it can consistently assimilate, increasing its speed. Less of what you consume is converted to sugar or stored as fat. More calories are burned, less are stored, and losing weight and burning belly fat is easier.
Not getting enough suitable protein translates into low, unbalanced hormones, a weak immune system, weight gain, and low or no energy, putting your body at risk for disease.
What's the Difference Between Protein Sources?
Whether or not they're utilized to build new protein and collagen or converted to glucose and stored as fat, the chart below illustrates the Protein Efficiency Ratio (PER) that Essential Amino Acids offer.
- Dairy-sourced proteins (cottage cheese, casein, and store-bought, lower-grade whey that has not been microfiltered the way LynFit whey has been, fall at the bottom of the spectrum, along with branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) that are not combined with Essential Amino Acids (which makes them complete). Our body can only utilize approximately 1% of BCAAs and 12% of food sources that contain BCAAs (milk, casein, cottage cheese, soy, corn, beans, peas, and rice) to build new lean protein, with the remaining 99% often being converted to glucose in the body, which triggers weight gain and blocks fat-burning, slowing metabolism.
- Meat, fish, poultry, and vegetable protein sources fare slightly better, with 32% being utilized and 68% converting to glucose.
- Egg white protein powder and whole eggs are closer to the top, with a 48% utilization rate and only 52% converted to glucose.
- Compare those numbers to LynFit Essential Amino Acids and Metabolic Whey Protein Powder. They are complete proteins with a massive 99% absorption rate, meaning that only 1% is wasted. Not only that, but the body absorbs the Metabolic Essential Amino Acid and Whey Protein within an average of 18 minutes! They are THE PERFECT PROTEIN for boosting metabolism, making it easier to lose weight, and improving your health every time you drink them—all natural, low or no-calorie, and clean keto-friendly.
The solution is simple: LynFit's Essential Amino Acids for weight loss, fat-burning, and health! They are 99% utilized by the body compared to 12-15%. No other form of protein comes close!
One serving of Essential Amino Acids is equivalent to approximately 24 grams of protein from food sources without excess fat, carbs, calories, or digestive issues. That's what makes it a must when it comes to losing weight.
What's in the Formula?
Essential Amino Acid with Electrolytes will help boost your weight loss, energy, and performance fast at work, playing sports, working out, and crushing life. Our delicious formulas are clean keto, Mediterranean, Whole 30, paleo-friendly, non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, egg-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, GMP-certified, and made in the U.S.A.
- Essential Aminos with 5050 mg of our proprietary metabolic blend of electrolytes designed to improve metabolic health, reduce edema and bloat, and reduce blood pressure.
- Only 75 mg of sodium (most sports drinks have 300 mg). One of the most important electrolytes is mainly related to fluid and water regulation and helps tissues maintain a proper fluid balance.
- Potassium: Responsible for the functioning of excitable tissues such as cardiac muscle, skeletal muscle, and nerves.
- Magnesium: Involved in over 600 cellular reactions, from making DNA to helping your muscles contract and relax, reducing leg and muscle cramps.
- Calcium: Responsible for keeping hydration levels balanced without causing edema, bloat, cramps, or gastric distress.
- Trace and Macrominerals: The body uses trace minerals for various functions, including keeping your bones, muscles, heart, and brain working properly.
- Zinc: Helps make proteins and DNA, bolsters the immune system, and helps speed healing and recovery for faster wound healing and muscle and ligament tears.
- 5,000 mg Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs )
- 7,400 mg of Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) for a perfect 2.1.1 complete amino acid profile optimized to make it easier to lose weight and reach ketosis by feeding the lean muscle tissue to starve the fat so it leaves.
- THE PERFECT AMINO ACID FOR YOUR METABOLISM
Add one (1) scoop, or desired amount, of Essential Amino Acids with Electrolytes to (8-10 oz.) cold or warm water to provide your body with the essential nutrients it needs to preserve and rebuild lean muscle tissue, hair, skin, nails, joints, and bones. The naturally occurring, strawberry-flavored Amino Acids taste delicious and dissolve easily into tea, healthy salad dressings, weight loss, beauty smoothies, mocktails, and sorbets. Zero calories, clean fuel, won't spike blood sugar levels or break your fast. They won't cause gastric distress or bloat, making them the perfect way to suppress hunger and cravings and stay hydrated throughout the day or night.
For Anytime Energy & Health & Immunity: Take one (1) or more servings first thing in the morning and between meals.
For Pre-Workout Energy: Take (1-3) servings 20-30 minutes before training.
Pre- and Post-Surgery: Take one (1) or more servings three times daily.
Injury Recovery: Take (1-2) servings three times daily
Boost Collagen Production: Take one (1) or more servings daily combined with LynFit Metabolic Collagen Powder or Liquid
Hydration: Take 1-2 servings during and after the game or event to replace lost electrolytes.
Prevent Hunger and Cravings: (1-2 scoops) depending on the severity in-between meals and anytime hunger and cravings strike.
Intermittent Fasting, Prevent Metabolic Slowdown: Drink (1-2) scoops at least three times daily.
Chemotherapy/Radiation: Take (1 -2) servings pre-, during, and or post-treatment, and sip anytime throughout the day to prevent dehydration.
The most popular ways to enjoy essential aminos:
- Add to warm or cold water
- Add a scoop to your metabolic smoothie
- Make nutritious, delicious salad dressings
- Metabolic boosting mocktails
Maximum strength nutritional support to nourish and hydrate every cell in your body without weight gain, bloat, or hurting your stomach. This formula boosts metabolism and feeds the muscle, preventing metabolic slowdown while starving excess body fat. It's the perfect way to keep your body nourished, hydrated, and looking and feeling its best.
7400mgs of EAA Vitamin B6 for enhanced absorption and electrolytes to keep you hydrated, helping avoid water weight gain and bloat.
Stack with LynFit Nutrition Quick Keto Metabolic Reset and Essential Fatty Acid (Pure Omega 3 and Evening of Primrose Oil) for a more aggressive, maximum-strength approach to overcome metabolic resistance.