Pet Recovery Agent Advanced Hip & Joint Formula For Dogs & Cats with MSM, Turmeric+ | 60 Chewable Tablets
The biggest mistake pet parents make is that we forget that our pets age faster than we do. We rely on prescription drugs to alleviate their arthritic aches and pains that can have long-term side effects like liver and kidney damage. Recovery Agent for Pets is a vet-formulated natural way to protect your pets as they age, reducing and rebalancing inflammation, relieving aches and pains without making them sick or too tired to be active. Recovery Agent for Pets provides the clinical doses of the specific nutrients needed that are proven to work.
Getting older doesn't have to mean feeling older. Dogs and cats as young as three years old can experience wear and tear on their joints, and it often goes unnoticed. Help support your dog's or cat's ongoing joint health and mobility with the daily use of LynFit Nutrition's Recovery Agent for Dogs & Cats Advanced Hip & Joint Formula.
- LynFit Nutrition's Recovery Agent for Dogs & Cats contains the most scientifically researched ingredients to protect your pet's joint health and is recommended by veterinarians nationwide.
- Your veterinarian may suggest the ingredients found in the LynFit's Pet Recovery Agent supplement if your dog or cat is having difficulties climbing stairs, jumping into the car, going for walks, and is becoming less active.
- LynFit Nutrition's supplements are formulated to meet a variety of needs, which include joint health and skin irritations.
- Recovery Agent for Dogs & Cats is available in a tasty chicken-flavored chewable tablet to help your dog or cat maintain healthy joints and support, joint mobility, and healthy skin and coat.
- Manufactured in an NSF and GMP lab in the United States with natural, premium, pure sourced ingredients.
- Excellent for long-term use and maintenance.
Only our Joint Health Supplement + MSM contains 95% Turmeric/Curcuminoids, FCHG49 Glucosamine Hydrochloride, TRH122 Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, and MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), which are the highest grade nutrients you can buy without a prescription. This specific combination of ingredients in these clinical doses works, helping to maintain your dog’s or cat's cartilage, connective tissue, and skin.
LynFit Nutrition supplements have been used for over 30 years in humans and animals to maintain joint health. Our supplements have been shown to be safe and highly effective due to their high absorption, making nutrients more bioavailable faster. Each batch of LynFit Nutrition supplements is subjected to stringent quality control measures and meets label claims.
What's In It & How To Use